Embark, LLC Employee Reviews

A typical day at work.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2017
At Embark I work different shifts which is what usually identify the requirements of the job. Early morning shift involves dispatching and identifying the next day jobs for employees. Checking annual and sick leave. Working on schedules and working with employees and customer service to resolve issues. Mid-day shift usually involves payroll and resolving issues with discipline and interviews.
Pros
Working with many individuals and very fast paced.
Cons
Sometines no breaks, no bonus, no adequate feedback.
Energetic, forward looking, and enjoyable workplace
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 6, 2016
- A typical day at work is very dependent on the client that you receive, however management is very open about helping you find the right client and they have never put me in a position that I could not succeed in even if it was a challenge.
- I learned that you have to love your management and agree with their direction, here at Embark, they have a great vision and management executes the culture to help everyone get on board and excel as a consultant.
- My coworkers are amazing people, all with great work experience and very willing to pitch in to help whether it be passing on new skills or using past references to provide the appropriate advice.
- The hardest part of the job is learning to become a savvy representative for a boutique consulting firm. However with scope creep also comes opportunity for additional project engagements.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the culture of the company. Embark is a place where you will feel cared for and about, management values your input and your growth both personally and career wise. They speak volumes into these areas with their compensation, development and relational programs, and the work they find for you.
Pros
Great benefits and compensation. Great projects and coworkers. Management is wonderful as well.
Cons
You take some risks joining a smaller boutique firm, there is less reach into specific industries you may want to work in.
Refreshing and Unique Experience
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2015
I have the utmost respect and love for the people here at Embark. It has been such a refreshing experience to come into a workplace that lives out its core value of empowering its people and providing excellent client service. Embark is all about building great and meaningful relationships and that's what gets me up each day. It is not your typical corporate America environment and I love it! There is strong direction from the top and my coworkers empower me daily. Establishing a solid client base is still a work in progress, but work-life balance and added benefits keep me happy! I'm excited to see where this company will be in a few years. Great things are brewing here!
Pros
people, vision, competitive compensation, all benefits paid, 401k, fitness stipend, work-life balance and flexibility
Cons
still establishing a consistent client base
Love the work-life balance and awesome people.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 5, 2015
Great support provided by the entire Embark Group. Embracing the future plays a big role at Embark and makes us unique to other consulting firms. It's exciting to see the company take off in this early stage of development. Glad to be employed at Embark.
Pros
Unlimited PTO, 100% employer paid benefits, culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embark, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6