Embassy Suites Employee Reviews

Quality company
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Estero, FL 33928April 26, 2017
This one of the very best hotel companies I have worked for. They were very supportive of there staff and provided very good opportunities. They where very eager to train there people right.
Pros
GOOD ENIVIROMENT
Cons
MANY HOURS
As a server i didn't make much money and management was a MESS!
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 25, 2017
The hotel itself is great as a guest but NOT as an employee! It reminded me of high school with all the gossip and immaturity! I just wanted to do my job and go home NOT compete in a popularity contest! I would be punished for things others constantly got away with and was REALLY punished for reporting my manager! I would NEVER work at that particular hotel ever again!
Pros
Great benefits once you qualify
Cons
Pretty much everything else ie hostile work environment, not enough money, poor management, etc
Great environment, great team
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 25, 2017
That place is a diamond in the ruff. A true goldmine. It attracts a great clientele, and has an arsenal of secret weapons , aka exceptional staff!!! One of my favorite places Ive ever worked
Pros
Great benefits, superior corporate clientele, in house condo owners are the best
Cons
Can't think of any!!
distant employees
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 24, 2017
I dont feel like everyone was a team player. Although I really enjoy cleaning i felt like I was on my own. Housekeeping management was not very management like.
Pros
cleaned rooms good
Cons
management no good
Very clean and positive environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 23, 2017
I had a very great staff the employees were amazing we worked great as a team and got the job done as we were supposed to very neat clean and on time.
Great Job
Senior Sales Manager, Business Transient (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 23, 2017
Great Food
Challenging Work Place
Great Training
Fast paced work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 23, 2017
I worked for Embassy Suites for more than 5 years. It is a good company to work for and good benefits for employees. They also contribute 3% to 401K. I would recommend this company for anyone.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
New management every few years and they turn everything upside down
Great and relaxing workplace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dorado Municipio, PRApril 20, 2017
During my experience working at the Embassy Suites, Dorado, PR, I had the opportunity to interact with a group of top level professionals with extraordinary technical capabilities but also great people skills. They trusted me at the point that allowed me to get involved in deals closures with potential clients and manage interactions with important guests at the hotel. Great experience where I learned a lot.
Pros
Free lunch, very respectful environment
Full Service hotels are great
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 19, 2017
The pay and the benefits speaks for everything. It was a great experience and a wonderful hotel. Learned a lot about the industry in general and I do love Hospitality
fun staff
Hotel Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 18, 2017
Awesome job. fun staff , great place to learn about the hospitality industry. I enjoyed my time working here. if you are looking for a job the Hilton brand is top notch.
Very producive work place good communication skills and helping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 18, 2017
I been employed there for about 3 years it was a awesome work place just had a hard time when I lost my car and I had to take the bus and a shuttle it was way to far so I had to give it up I enjoyed working there they adopted me and my family for Christmas
Pros
Free lunchs shows some time free breakfast bbqs and picnics car washes
Cons
3 breaks health care coverage vacation sick days
A very excellent and safe place to work. It is a family based environment.
Breakfast Comp Cook (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 17, 2017
It has been my greatest pleasure working for Embassy Suites.
A typical day starts with preparations of breakfast items for our guests oftentimes beginning at 4:00 am.
With or without a colleague, it was my pleasure to learn to excel at preparing foods for a large number scale. Had I made any mistakes, constructive criticism was utilized by Executive Chef Tony Hilty with regards to improvements of quality and timings of prepared items. He also allowed all his culinary staff to widen their skills in other areas of the kitchen.
The hotel staff are considered family to me. Every area of the hotel staff are very friendly, and open to new friendships and family ties. I thank Embassy Suites for my time there, and the skills I learned from all the staff.
Pros
free breakfasts, many excelled positions hired within hotel over outside hirings. Marvelous benifits packages
Cons
None to speak of
my first
Gift Shop Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 17, 2017
I am grateful for the experience working there it was my first job and I got to see people from different walks of life in a common environment it was a journey I will not forget
Don't waste your time!!!
Breakfast Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2017
The worst place ever to work. Management is clueless and wants the title but don't want to do the job that comes with it. Staff in my department was very disrespectful and did whatever they wanted and nothing was done about it. Glad to be away from that Godawful place!
Cons
good
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 15, 2017
Great Company. I enjoyed working at this particular location, working under management that looks like me. I enjoyed meeting a variety of people daily.
Hospitality & Tourism
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Lahaina, HIApril 13, 2017
Working at Emabassy Suites in Maui was fun. This was my first job and it was good pay. The employee's were so nice and welcoming. I've moved from Oahu so I didn't know anyone.
Pros
Free lunch everyday
Cons
When working in the hospitality industry you are constantly a target for the good & bad
Miss this place
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 10, 2017
I remember the fellow teachers being quite friendly and it was a great work atmosphere.

Unfortunately, the administration took no measures to keep sixty Saudi students from walking out the door and I lost my job from the subsequent low enrollment.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Indifferent administration
workplace culture
Night Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 10, 2017
fast paced and fun loving working environment. Competition and compensation. Daily routine that can become challenging, but the teamwork is what set this place apart from others.
Pros
PTO
Cons
wages
hotel industry
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 9, 2017
people are nice. good benefits free medical, discounted hotel rates. but you have to work any kinds of shifts include nights weekends and holidays. if you can do that its good place to work
Rewarding and educational
BAR MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAApril 7, 2017
Creative job when dealing with staffing, overages and shortages, guests requirements, while maintaining adequate profit margins.
This will have to suffice
Pros
busy
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embassy Suites. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval