EMBRACE HOME LOANS Employee Reviews

Employee and customer focused company.
Closing Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIAugust 23, 2017
Embrace provides a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Focus on its employees well-being and offers extraordinary benefits for all of its employees.
great family oriented comapny
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 18, 2017
I have been with Embrace Home Loans for a year. They took me in knowing nothing about the mortgage business, they have taken their time to train me and let me learn hands on from day one. Everyone is very welcoming and amazing people. Not your typical everyday office of quiet, no laughter, no caring about personal things.
Great company culture, excellent benefits, employees are appreciated
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIJuly 13, 2017
Embrace home loans has been nothing but amazing in terms of how they treat their employees. The community feel here is truly one of a kind, and each employee is seen as a person and not just a number. Something that I immediately felt during my first week here was how welcoming and helpful everyone was. Something else that really stood out to me is the amount of employees that have been here for 15-25+ years. This is the first job I have had where I actually look forward to coming to work, so I can see why people stay here so long! It is such a great feeling to be a part of such a caring and positive workplace. The facilities are beautiful and they have a company gym on site along with many other perks! The most enjoyable part of my job is feeling appreciated and valued by the company and employees. I love being able to welcome new employees into Embrace and be a point of contact for any questions or concerns they may have. I am proud to say that I work for a company that truly does care about their employees. Overall amazing company, I would most definitely recommend working here!
Pros
Monthly Awards ceremony, pet insurance, positive working environment/culture, employee appreciation, friendly/caring employees
Cons
N/a
Below Average Culture and Environment
Closing Officer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIJune 22, 2017
Below Average Culture and Environment (Former Employee - Middletown RI June 20, 2017
An ok company to work for at best, below average culture and environment to grow as a successful professional. Very little opportunities for growth and advancement. Poor training and support from management and the company.
Cons
Long hours, bad pay
Excellent Culture and Environment
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 20, 2017
One of my favorite companies to work for, great culture and great environment to grow as a successful professional. Excellent technology and marketing programs to help you succeed. Excellent support staff and processing team to help you work through problems and other clerical duties.
Competitive, high energy place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIMay 11, 2017
The marketing department I worked in was a bit hectic and disorganized, but overall, this is a good company to work for. The workplace is generally happy, productive and engaging.
Great Company that I have called family for the last 14 years
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIMay 11, 2017
Achievement. Culture. Compassion. These are some of the traits that I try to demonstrate day in and day out. Embrace has given me an opportunity to help customer reach their financial goal and focus time on my career and family.
Licensing Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIFebruary 2, 2017
Embrace Home Loans is a great company, fun to work and very professional. Every event is awesome and you meet amazing people.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Maybe take years to grow within the company
Great Company - Great Values
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 24, 2017
Embrace is a company that practices what they preach--they care about both the personal and professional development of ALL of their employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Must be independent and willing to jump in feet first
Great people
Associate (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIOctober 17, 2016
I've worked with great people at this company over the last few years. Did have many different changes with managers and desk locations. Good understanding of the company and how procedure works is essential to advance.
Underwriter Intern
Underwriting Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIOctober 14, 2016
Embrace is a great place to work. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel like you are part of the embrace family. Embrace has won the "best place to work" award for the 50th time this year. I'm currently interning here so I'm still getting to know my position.
Pros
Long break, great benefits, monthly award celebrations for seniority workers.
Cons
The drive, coming in at 9 and leaving at 5.
Embrace Home Loans
Retail Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIJune 28, 2016
Embrace Home Loans is an incredible place to work. They make you feel comfortable and confident right from the start. I have the utmost respect for my superiors and feel like they have my best interests in mind.
Pros
Gym on site
Cons
Not enough money
Great Company
Senior Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  Bedford, VAMay 12, 2015
I loved my time with Embrace Home Loans. They truly care about their employees and their clients. An absolute wonderful company to be employed as a Mortgage Originator.
Loan processor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIJuly 16, 2014
Enjoyable, fun people, hard working

Flexible hours. Need time management skills to succeed.

Close Company. Award Ceremonies every month.
Great place to work.
loan processor (Former Employee) –  Middletown RIMarch 7, 2014
Wonderful coworkers, atmosphere and opportunity to make the commission you want through hard work and efficiency.
Big company, great benefits, and good work/life balance.
Mortgage Originator (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIDecember 20, 2013
I really enjoyed my years at Embrace, great company that gives back to the community. I learned a lot working there from both managers and also from fellow employees. There are some extremely smart individuals from all different backgrounds. It's a fast paced environment, so keeping up with change is a must. So if you like a good challenge, it's the right place. I found myself constantly testing myself in my abilities to do the job and seeing myself reach new levels in my career.
Pros
Gym on site, occasional free lunches, great benefits
Cons
Big company (corporate atmosphere), constantly changing pay structure
Great place just not doing the business it once did
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Newport, RINovember 30, 2013
I enjoyed my 9 years there...They cared about their employees and there families but now it is less personal...
Pros
Free lunches
James Maddens Experience as a Loan Officer
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RINovember 18, 2013
Worked with great people, perfect working environment. Learned how to engage with clients about sales in the finance world. Enjoyed helping clients obtain easier monthly payments and purchase new homes.
An aggressive sales culture in a financial marketplace
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RINovember 5, 2013
Embrace Home Loans has been in a growth mode for many years. The culture is all about the employees with good benefits and financial incentives. Its all about family across the culture which makes working hard each day great. With the raise in interest rates recently the company has been forced to cut a large portion of its staff to meet investors criteria for profits.
Pros
Health care, gym memberships, etc
Cons
Not a lot of support when training.
Solid sales driven company
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIFebruary 22, 2012
Embrace gives you the tools to be successful and plainly lays out compensation. The staff is helpful in assisting with the ins and outs required to submit proper loan documents. Real nice benefit package. If you can be successful at sales over the phone then could be a profitable profession.
Pros
charitable, they generate sales leads, great benefits, multiple loan plan options
Cons
weekends required, training still unpolished