EMBRACE HOME LOANS

EMBRACE HOME LOANS Employer Reviews

Big company, great benefits, and good work/life balance.
Mortgage Originator (Former Employee), Newport, RIDecember 20, 2013
Pros: gym on site, occasional free lunches, great benefits
Cons: big company (corporate atmosphere), constantly changing pay structure
I really enjoyed my years at Embrace, great company that gives back to the community. I learned a lot working there from both managers and also from fellow employees. There are some extremely smart individuals from all different backgrounds. It's a fast paced environment, so keeping up with change is a must. So if you like a good challenge, it's the – more... right place. I found myself constantly testing myself in my abilities to do the job and seeing myself reach new levels in my career. – less
Great place just not doing the business it once did
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Newport, RINovember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches
I enjoyed my 9 years there...They cared about their employees and there families but now it is less personal...
James Maddens Experience as a Loan Officer
Loan Officer (Former Employee), East Providence, RINovember 18, 2013
Worked with great people, perfect working environment. Learned how to engage with clients about sales in the finance world. Enjoyed helping clients obtain easier monthly payments and purchase new homes.
An aggressive sales culture in a financial marketplace
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Middletown, RINovember 5, 2013
Pros: health care, gym memberships, etc
Cons: not a lot of support when training.
Embrace Home Loans has been in a growth mode for many years. The culture is all about the employees with good benefits and financial incentives. Its all about family across the culture which makes working hard each day great. With the raise in interest rates recently the company has been forced to cut a large portion of its staff to meet investors criteria – more... for profits. – less
Solid sales driven company
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Newport, RIFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: charitable, they generate sales leads, great benefits, multiple loan plan options
Cons: weekends required, training still unpolished
Embrace gives you the tools to be successful and plainly lays out compensation. The staff is helpful in assisting with the ins and outs required to submit proper loan documents. Real nice benefit package. If you can be successful at sales over the phone then could be a profitable profession.
Precise, results driven successful company
LO (Underwriter and Loan Processor) (Former Employee), Middletown, RIJanuary 17, 2012
Pros: excellent incentives and location
Enbrace is a no non-sense, forward thinking company. You are placed in a group that will fit your skills and are given many opportunities to learn and grow within the industry.