Embraer Employee Reviews in United States

They seem to value their employees
Assemblers Tech II (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAFebruary 7, 2016
Compensation could be more, we should be able to live off of one job and not have to look for another part time job. Especially since it is a big company.
Pros
Managment is building a community
Cons
Wages
The Best Place to Work
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Windsor LocksJune 8, 2015
Our Service Center in Windsor Locks, CT is like a family.

It's a place that recognizes hard work and gives opportunities for advancement. The management team is very down to earth and engaged in the day to day operations. Very approachable, very respectful and knowledgeable about the business.

Co-workers make a good team, nice people to be around, good work ethic, really nice environment.

The team at Windsor Locks has seen enormous growth recently, which gives a feeling of progress and excitement about the future.
Pros
Excellent benefit package, good management team, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Feeling separate from the headquarters
Very engaged people
Flight Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gavião Peixoto, SPMarch 10, 2016
1 - Very engaged people, many meetings, long days during test campaigns, but rewarding during the flights.

2 - Strong engineering group.
New facility, beautiful location
Aircraft Painter (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 8, 2015
Building is less than 10yrs old & state of the art. Right on the FL coast and a few miles south of Coco Beach.
All work was day shift while I was there. Painting private/corporate jets is very detail oriented so better know your stuff. Typical professional aviation atmosphere. Great crew of locals. I felt welcome. Management was nice and appreciated the extra help while i was there on a short contract. When the job was done I sent for my daughter and drove back to Jersey with her after visiting Universal studios. Fun Times.
Pros
Cons
Florida is kinda nuts
Always a Challenge
Maintenance Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 14, 2014
Great Benefits! Excellent people to work with , Upper management can be a bit unrealistic but great place overall.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
a few
this is a exelent company to work for
sheet metal mechanic (Former Employee) –  jacsonville flAugust 4, 2015
i love this company i was a contractor with them i waned to go direct but unfortunately i wast able to o direct by its excellent and recommended
Cons
45m brake follow by 10m then 15m
Work anywhere else in the world before this place
Mechanic, Inspector (Former Employee) –  NashvilleFebruary 12, 2015
They will use you up, and spit you out without a second thought. Worst management that i have experienced in any place. no one knows whats going on. unless your a pretty little blonde they wont keep you around very long. i myself trained several employees, worked my hind end off for the two years i was there and was shown the door, no real reason why, i was just told thats how it is sometimes. many people will less time, less training, and fewer skills were kept. long story short if you happen to be in nashville then just move. dont even waste your time here. Percy is an idiot who either doesnt know anything about whats going on or doesnt care to tell anyone. thank god campbell is gone as well. most of the mid level management are snakes and if your not in their boys club then no one can save you when they decide your not enough of their friend to keep you around. i couldnt rank this company low enough, there arent negative stars.
Pros
they did pay me, except for once when adp was down for two weeks
Cons
literally everything
Embraer is a wonderful company that recognizes my professional attributes.
Business Systems Analyst - Work (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 6, 2015
My position is SAP Finance and Controlling Lead, and it requires an individual with in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the company’s business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
the only up side is i learned alot
A&P Technician (Former Employee) –  nashvilleDecember 28, 2014
a normal day here is rush rush rush hurry up get it done . management does"nt have a clue people in positions of leadership lack people skills to be effective in there role. Pay was"nt that great there was"nt any. OJ training here as its all about time and money I am not the only one who says they are the worst. they under bid other companies on time then blame there employees when it does not meet deadline
Embraer @ Nashville is horrible
A&P (Current Employee) –  Nashville TN BNAMarch 6, 2013
-Management has a Sever lack of common sense.
-All the blame lands on the floor level or production crew (a&p , sheetmetal, interiors, backshops)
-Never have I had worked at such a backwards company before. There is no requirement to be a leader here. Its suck your way to the top, earners are last or forgotten.
-For some reason they wont tell us yet what we got on our climate survey (employee survey of the company). I might be because we failed at Tennessee top employer or it might be because we got another 40% approval rating like the last one.
-And you know its bad when Aerotek has moved into a permanent office on site. 600+ people in 2 years? -
*a person a day keeps success away*
Pros
4 on 3 off. at least until they upset schedules again
Cons
constant blame, lots of people who serve no purpose
Job searching again
tech (Current Employee) –  Tennessee. BNA NashvilleMarch 13, 2013
I"ve been here for a year and now Im searching for another job. When I first was hired I could'nt reason why people were so disgruntled and unhappy. I know why now, and so does the lack of real management. I too was curious about our internal employee survey, the one that the results are still being kept from us. Its because our company rated so bady! So I asked around and found that they are not wanting to count the inexpedient company that did the survey "Towers Wattson" that instead, they will be paying for a better looking survey. Probably fabricated. Percy and Campbell need to go
Worst place I've ever been
Employee (Former Employee) –  MelbourneJuly 2, 2014
Turnover is very high, management does not treat employees well, disorganized, the leadership is leaving production manager, HR manager, Finance manager, VP of marketing, marketing manager, sales force all gone. Those left behind expected to do 2, 3 jobs to save $$.
Pros
new facility, healthcare
Cons
dishonesty, high turnover, treat people like objects
Bad Management, Bad Company Decisions
Materials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 7, 2014
Management does not make the best decisions in the world. Some of the decisions have resulted in many jobs lost. You hear many employees talk about how bad the upper level managers have no idea what is going on in the company.
Awful
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 22, 2014
The worst company I worked for....terrible work environment and raced people. Not stable company. Even though the office just started, little over a year ago, and the engineers keep leaving it one after another without any notice.
Pros
start up company
Cons
bad management
Overall is great.
LATAM Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CASeptember 30, 2014
Exciting products. Great team of talents. They could use a better management team.
Very fast pace enviroment
Buyer/Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
I loved the result of doing my job and being able to get an aircraft out the door on time. fast pace environment was great!!!
Pros
being able to see your results
Cons
management
Great work environment. Co-Workers extremely helpfull.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2013
I had a great experience working for Embraer. I was able to learn and grow in the 11months i was with the company.
hired and fired a dozen contractors
technician (Current Employee) –  nashville tennnesseeApril 7, 2013
Ive been here for a couple of years (I kick myself) but last week we had hired a group of people, sent them to training , and then sent them home. Why? Because.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short lived
great place to work, learned alot
Aviation Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2013
Working at pinnacle was a great introduction to the aviation field. I learned many find trades and skills.
dead end
Logistics Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2014
Everyone starts as temps, hard to get hired unless a person quits

4.4