Embraer Employee Review

O que eu aprendi...
Auxiliar Administrativo-Aprendiz (Former Employee) –  São José dos Campos, SPJune 15, 2014
Na Empresa Embraer trabalhei como aprendiz, porém aprendi muitas coisas em apenas 11 meses.
Aprendi a lidar com pessoas, saber produzir um trabalho eficiente, promover postura profissional, ser ágil e pró-ativa e etc...
Pros
Refeição da empresa
Cons
Não haver vaga para contratação efetiva

Other Embraer Employee Reviews

A Place I would work again
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 2, 2018
I enjoyed the co-workers and the type of work I did. I had an enjoyable work environment and looked forward to going in every day I was scheduled. I worked a 10 hour day four day a week schedule with three days off unless overtime was available which made it possible to have time to do things on my off time.
Pros
co-workers
Embraer
Purchasing Technical Agent Direct - Logistics (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 24, 2017
Constant encouragement to change processes, implement better ideas and ways to save time and money.
The problem is finding time between the work load and the implementation to get it done without over working or committing yourself.

Great Management and encouragement programs such as Good Idea P3E and Kaizens. As well as peer recognition through the Values Cards program.