Embraer

Embraer Employee Reviews

The Best Place to Work
Confidential (Current Employee), Windsor LocksJune 8, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefit package, good management team, opportunities for advancement
Cons: Feeling separate from the headquarters
Our Service Center in Windsor Locks, CT is like a family.

It's a place that recognizes hard work and gives opportunities for advancement. The management team is very down to earth and engaged in the day to day operations. Very approachable, very respectful and knowledgeable about the business.

Co-workers make a good team, nice people to be around, good work ethic, really nice environment.

The team at Windsor Locks has seen enormous growth recently, which gives a feeling of progress and excitement about the future.
Embraer is a wonderful company that recognizes my professional attributes.
Business Systems Analyst - Work (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 6, 2015
My position is SAP Finance and Controlling Lead, and it requires an individual with in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the company’s business environment in order to achieve expected business results.
Work anywhere else in the world before this place
Mechanic, Inspector (Former Employee), NashvilleFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: they did pay me, except for once when adp was down for two weeks
Cons: literally everything
They will use you up, and spit you out without a second thought. Worst management that i have experienced in any place. no one knows whats going on. unless your a pretty little blonde they wont keep you around very long. i myself trained several employees, worked my hind end off for the two years i was there and was shown the door, no real reason why, i was just told thats how it is sometimes. many people will less time, less training, and fewer skills were kept. long story short if you happen to be in nashville then just move. dont even waste your time here. Percy is an idiot who either doesnt know anything about whats going on or doesnt care to tell anyone. thank god campbell is gone as well. most of the mid level management are snakes and if your not in their boys club then no one can save you when they decide your not enough of their friend to keep you around. i couldnt rank this company low enough, there arent negative stars.
the only up side is i learned alot
A&P Technician (Former Employee), nashvilleDecember 28, 2014
a normal day here is rush rush rush hurry up get it done . management does"nt have a clue people in positions of leadership lack people skills to be effective in there role. Pay was"nt that great there was"nt any. OJ training here as its all about time and money I am not the only one who says they are the worst. they under bid other companies on time then blame there employees when it does not meet deadline
Overall is great.
LATAM Market Research Analyst (Current Employee), Manhattan Beach, CASeptember 30, 2014
Exciting products. Great team of talents. They could use a better management team.
Bad Management, Bad Company Decisions
Materials Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 7, 2014
Management does not make the best decisions in the world. Some of the decisions have resulted in many jobs lost. You hear many employees talk about how bad the upper level managers have no idea what is going on in the company.
Always a Challenge
Maintenance Operations Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 14, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: a few
Great Benefits! Excellent people to work with , Upper management can be a bit unrealistic but great place overall.
dead end
Logistics Operator (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2014
Everyone starts as temps, hard to get hired unless a person quits
Very fast pace enviroment
Buyer/Purchasing (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Pros: being able to see your results
Cons: management
I loved the result of doing my job and being able to get an aircraft out the door on time. fast pace environment was great!!!
Awful
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: start up company
Cons: bad management
The worst company I worked for....terrible work environment and raced people. Not stable company. Even though the office just started, little over a year ago, and the engineers keep leaving it one after another without any notice.
Great work environment. Co-Workers extremely helpfull.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2013
I had a great experience working for Embraer. I was able to learn and grow in the 11months i was with the company.
Loved who i worked with
Air Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 24, 2013
Air Production Control Specialist – Clerical Planning – Maintains and closes customer packages and EAMS paperwork, throughout maintenance activity. Open task(s) in work packages from hanger, close completed task(s) in work packages of hanger, manage task bins keeping track of tasks status, audit task and accompanying paperwork per FAA, EAMS and customer requirements. Coordinate with Project Managers, Leads and Customer Reps for corrections of audit task(s). Enter corrective action information from task(s) to Quantum. Copy, scan, email as well as coordinate between all employees involved also use a track system to ensure delivery of Aircraft to correct Owner/company. Extremely organized and detail oriented, ability to manage projects and multiple deadlines, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Lotus notes. Customer focus, attitude, pride, team player, adapts readily and supports change, drive and results. Ability to
interface with employees, customers and clients professionally, must be flexible and able to adapt quickly changing priorities, must be able to multi-task effectively. ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, state and federal regulations. Ability to work flexible hours, different shifts we required, ability to lift up to 40lbs infrequently. Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures. Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information. Performed many other assigned duties.
hired and fired a dozen contractors
technician (Current Employee), nashville tennnesseeApril 7, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short lived
Ive been here for a couple of years (I kick myself) but last week we had hired a group of people, sent them to training , and then sent them home. Why? Because.
great place to work, learned alot
Aviation Mechanic (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2013
Working at pinnacle was a great introduction to the aviation field. I learned many find trades and skills.
craps
peopn (Current Employee), cashvilleMarch 19, 2013
this place makes me convulse ever time I set foot through the door
Job searching again
tech (Current Employee), Tennessee. BNA NashvilleMarch 13, 2013
I"ve been here for a year and now Im searching for another job. When I first was hired I could'nt reason why people were so disgruntled and unhappy. I know why now, and so does the lack of real management. I too was curious about our internal employee survey, the one that the results are still being kept from us. Its because our company rated so bady! So I asked around and found that they are not wanting to count the inexpedient company that did the survey "Towers Wattson" that instead, they will be paying for a better looking survey. Probably fabricated. Percy and Campbell need to go
Embraer @ Nashville is horrible
A&P (Current Employee), Nashville TN BNAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: 4 on 3 off. at least until they upset schedules again
Cons: constant blame, lots of people who serve no purpose
-Management has a Sever lack of common sense.
-All the blame lands on the floor level or production crew (a&p , sheetmetal, interiors, backshops)
-Never have I had worked at such a backwards company before. There is no requirement to be a leader here. Its suck your way to the top, earners are last or forgotten.
-For some reason they wont tell us yet what we got on our climate survey (employee survey of the company). I might be because we failed at Tennessee top employer or it might be because we got another 40% approval rating like the last one.
-And you know its bad when Aerotek has moved into a permanent office on site. 600+ people in 2 years? -
*a person a day keeps success away*
STAY AWAY UNLESS REALLY HUNGRY
Aircraft Mechanic A&P (Current Employee), Nashville TNFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: lots
This Ship has sank only they don't know it yet, or choose to ignore it. A&P (2 years here) at Embraer in Nashville, many years under my belt and Indeed I have seen it all now! Never before Have a witnessed any company so backwards and flat out wrong at 99% of what it does.

~~~~HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER!!!
why? Well because simply they don't care to retain current employees but rather insult them. We do not have a pay scale whatsoever. A "new hire" with little to no experience- green as can be will come in the door a contractor. 90 days later made an offer equal too or better than mechanics with many years working here. NOT an isolated case - Favors are made all the time. We trade cheaper paid experience for a Hire paid rookie. I'm sorry it is hard to believe until you see it happen >750 people in 2 years HIGH TURNOVER! more than a person a day, and this facility is not huge.

~~~~~FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS!!!!
We love to hire our family members here, mom, dad, brother, sister even the neighbor! Sounds great, except no one holds family members accountable for laziness, FAVORS please hook me up with the great money. NO problem well just make a new title just for you!

~~~~~TRIM THE FAT!!!!!!! OHHH SO MUCH FAT HERE HOLDING US BACK!!!!!!!!
Like I said we'll just make a new spot for you! Doesn't matter if there is no use for an Assistant Principal Supervisor of the Coordination in Hangar 2. How did we get by before? Who cares just walk around really fast and hold your phone to your head. //// You'll be fine here if your a suckup.

About Embraer

Embraer is flying high as one of the world's top four aircraft manufacturers. The company makes smaller commercial jets that seat – Read more

Embraer Salaries