EMBRAER

EMBRAER Employer Reviews

dead end
Logistics Operator (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2014
Everyone starts as temps, hard to get hired unless a person quits
Worst place I've ever been
Employee (Former Employee), MelbourneJuly 2, 2014
Pros: new facility, healthcare
Cons: dishonesty, high turnover, treat people like objects
Turnover is very high, management does not treat employees well, disorganized, the leadership is leaving production manager, HR manager, Finance manager, VP of marketing, marketing manager, sales force all gone. Those left behind expected to do 2, 3 jobs to save $$.
Very fast pace enviroment
Buyer/Purchasing (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Pros: being able to see your results
Cons: management
I loved the result of doing my job and being able to get an aircraft out the door on time. fast pace environment was great!!!
Awful
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: start up company
Cons: bad management
The worst company I worked for....terrible work environment and raced people. Not stable company. Even though the office just started, little over a year ago, and the engineers keep leaving it one after another without any notice.
Great work environment. Co-Workers extremely helpfull.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2013
I had a great experience working for Embraer. I was able to learn and grow in the 11months i was with the company.
Loved who i worked with
Air Production Control Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 24, 2013
Air Production Control Specialist – Clerical Planning – Maintains and closes customer packages and EAMS paperwork, throughout maintenance activity. Open task(s) in work packages from hanger, close completed task(s) in work packages of hanger, manage task bins keeping track of tasks status, audit task and accompanying paperwork per FAA, EAMS and customer – more... requirements. Coordinate with Project Managers, Leads and Customer Reps for corrections of audit task(s). Enter corrective action information from task(s) to Quantum. Copy, scan, email as well as coordinate between all employees involved also use a track system to ensure delivery of Aircraft to correct Owner/company. Extremely organized and detail oriented, ability to manage projects and multiple deadlines, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Lotus notes. Customer focus, attitude, pride, team player, adapts readily and supports change, drive and results. Ability to
interface with employees, customers and clients professionally, must be flexible and able to adapt quickly changing priorities, must be able to multi-task effectively. ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, state and federal regulations. Ability to work flexible hours, different shifts we required, ability to lift up to 40lbs infrequently. Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures. Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information. Performed many other assigned duties. – less
hired and fired a dozen contractors
technician (Current Employee), nashville tennnesseeApril 7, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short lived
Ive been here for a couple of years (I kick myself) but last week we had hired a group of people, sent them to training , and then sent them home. Why? Because.
great place to work, learned alot
Aviation Mechanic (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2013
Working at pinnacle was a great introduction to the aviation field. I learned many find trades and skills.
Job searching again
tech (Current Employee), Tennessee. BNA NashvilleMarch 13, 2013
I"ve been here for a year and now Im searching for another job. When I first was hired I could'nt reason why people were so disgruntled and unhappy. I know why now, and so does the lack of real management. I too was curious about our internal employee survey, the one that the results are still being kept from us. Its because our company rated so bady! – more... So I asked around and found that they are not wanting to count the inexpedient company that did the survey "Towers Wattson" that instead, they will be paying for a better looking survey. Probably fabricated. Percy and Campbell need to go – less
Embraer @ Nashville is horrible
A&P (Current Employee), Nashville TN BNAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: 4 on 3 off. at least until they upset schedules again
Cons: constant blame, lots of people who serve no purpose
-Management has a Sever lack of common sense.
-All the blame lands on the floor level or production crew (a&p , sheetmetal, interiors, backshops)
-Never have I had worked at such a backwards company before. There is no requirement to be a leader here. Its suck your way to the top, earners are last or forgotten.
-For some reason they wont tell us yet – more... what we got on our climate survey (employee survey of the company). I might be because we failed at Tennessee top employer or it might be because we got another 40% approval rating like the last one.
-And you know its bad when Aerotek has moved into a permanent office on site. 600+ people in 2 years? -
*a person a day keeps success away* – less
STAY AWAY UNLESS REALLY HUNGRY
Aircraft Mechanic A&P (Current Employee), Nashville TNFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: lots
This Ship has sank only they don't know it yet, or choose to ignore it. A&P (2 years here) at Embraer in Nashville, many years under my belt and Indeed I have seen it all now! Never before Have a witnessed any company so backwards and flat out wrong at 99% of what it does.

~~~~HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER!!!
why? Well because simply they – more... don't care to retain current employees but rather insult them. We do not have a pay scale whatsoever. A "new hire" with little to no experience- green as can be will come in the door a contractor. 90 days later made an offer equal too or better than mechanics with many years working here. NOT an isolated case - Favors are made all the time. We trade cheaper paid experience for a Hire paid rookie. I'm sorry it is hard to believe until you see it happen >750 people in 2 years HIGH TURNOVER! more than a person a day, and this facility is not huge.

~~~~~FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS!!!!
We love to hire our family members here, mom, dad, brother, sister even the neighbor! Sounds great, except no one holds family members accountable for laziness, FAVORS please hook me up with the great money. NO problem well just make a new title just for you!

~~~~~TRIM THE FAT!!!!!!! OHHH SO MUCH FAT HERE HOLDING US BACK!!!!!!!!
Like I said we'll just make a new spot for you! Doesn't matter if there is no use for an Assistant Principal Supervisor of the Coordination in Hangar 2. How did we get by before? Who cares just walk around really fast and hold your phone to your head. //// You'll be fine here if your a suckup. – less
Tooling Projects of any complexity, obeying the rules of Tooling, Safety, Ergonomics, with assured quality and within the aeronautical practices.
Tooling Designer IV (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJuly 14, 2012
Learning good company, good relationships with coworkers, group spirit, the good part of the work is the group, and the bad part of the interface is working with partners.
productive work place
A and P Technician (Current Employee), Embraer Aircraft ServicesFebruary 20, 2014
It is Nice working place with great environment. Great co-workers, Supervisor,Leads etc...
Productive and good workplace
R&D Fly-By-Wire - Product Development Analyst (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: long hours
Very good workplace, with competent colleagues, who are willing to cooperate with each other.
Empresa desafiadora e agradável de se trabalhar
Engenheiro de Processos (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJuly 7, 2014
Pros: pacote de remuneração atrativo
Em função da complexidade do produto, há um constante desafio para o desenvolvimento das atividades cotidianas. Colegas com alto grau de instrução e conhecimentos técnicos.
O que eu aprendi...
Auxiliar Administrativo-Aprendiz (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJune 15, 2014
Pros: refeiçao da empresa
Cons: não haver vaga para contratação efetiva
Na Empresa Embraer trabalhei como aprendiz, porém aprendi muitas coisas em apenas 11 meses.
Aprendi a lidar com pessoas, saber produzir um trabalho eficiente, promover postura profissional, ser ágil e pró-ativa e etc...
Empresa Dinâmica
Assistente de Planejamento (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJune 5, 2014
Empresa setor aeronáutico, com desenvolvimento de tecnologia.
Empresa Multinacional com uma cultura totalmente diferente.
ESTAGIARIA (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPJune 4, 2014
Pros: benefícios
Cons: distancia de casa
Dia comum de trabalho.

Empresa Global com atuação local. Diversidade de pessoas, grande disponibilidade de informação e conhecimento.
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho
Menor Aprendiz (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPMay 12, 2014
Pros: desenvolvimento profissional
Uma empresa que apresenta diversas oportunidades de crescimento para seus funcionários, e investe nos que acreditam.
Excelente família de profissionais
Técnico de Métodos e Processos (Former Employee), São José dos Campos, SPMay 8, 2014
Pros: excelente produto
Cons: nc
A melhor experiência profissional de minha vida.
Oportunidade de crescimento pessoal e intelectual.
Cada dia um novo desafio.
Na Embraer aprendi que numa empresa não existe problemas, existe sim pontos fracos a serem melhorados.
Aprendi que cada setor de trabalho é uma pequena empresa gerida por seus funcionários, para o bem global, gerar lucros á baixo – more... custo e bom relacionamento. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About EMBRAER

Embraer is flying high as one of the world's top four aircraft manufacturers. The company makes smaller commercial jets that seat – Read more