Embraer Employee Reviews

Great work environment. Co-Workers extremely helpfull.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2013
I had a great experience working for Embraer. I was able to learn and grow in the 11months i was with the company.
hired and fired a dozen contractors
technician (Current Employee) –  nashville tennnesseeApril 7, 2013
Ive been here for a couple of years (I kick myself) but last week we had hired a group of people, sent them to training , and then sent them home. Why? Because.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short lived
great place to work, learned alot
Aviation Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2013
Working at pinnacle was a great introduction to the aviation field. I learned many find trades and skills.
Stay away unless really hungry
Aircraft Mechanic A&P (Current Employee) –  Nashville TNFebruary 6, 2013
This Ship has sank only they don't know it yet, or choose to ignore it. A&P (2 years here) at Embraer in Nashville, many years under my belt and Indeed I have seen it all now! Never before Have a witnessed any company so backwards and flat out wrong at 99% of what it does.

~~~~HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER!!!
why? Well because simply they don't care to retain current employees but rather insult them. We do not have a pay scale whatsoever. A "new hire" with little to no experience- green as can be will come in the door a contractor. 90 days later made an offer equal too or better than mechanics with many years working here. NOT an isolated case - Favors are made all the time. We trade cheaper paid experience for a Hire paid rookie. I'm sorry it is hard to believe until you see it happen >750 people in 2 years HIGH TURNOVER! more than a person a day, and this facility is not huge.

~~~~~FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS!!!!
We love to hire our family members here, mom, dad, brother, sister even the neighbor! Sounds great, except no one holds family members accountable for laziness, FAVORS please hook me up with the great money. NO problem well just make a new title just for you!

~~~~~TRIM THE FAT!!!!!!! OHHH SO MUCH FAT HERE HOLDING US BACK!!!!!!!!
Like I said we'll just make a new spot for you! Doesn't matter if there is no use for an Assistant Principal Supervisor of the Coordination in Hangar 2. How did we get by before? Who cares just walk around really fast and hold your phone to your head. //// You'll be fine here if your a suckup.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
lots
dead end
Logistics Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2014
Everyone starts as temps, hard to get hired unless a person quits
craps
peopn (Current Employee) –  cashvilleMarch 19, 2013
this place makes me convulse ever time I set foot through the door
Loved who i worked with
Air Production Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 24, 2013
Air Production Control Specialist – Clerical Planning – Maintains and closes customer packages and EAMS paperwork, throughout maintenance activity. Open task(s) in work packages from hanger, close completed task(s) in work packages of hanger, manage task bins keeping track of tasks status, audit task and accompanying paperwork per FAA, EAMS and customer requirements. Coordinate with Project Managers, Leads and Customer Reps for corrections of audit task(s). Enter corrective action information from task(s) to Quantum. Copy, scan, email as well as coordinate between all employees involved also use a track system to ensure delivery of Aircraft to correct Owner/company. Extremely organized and detail oriented, ability to manage projects and multiple deadlines, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Lotus notes. Customer focus, attitude, pride, team player, adapts readily and supports change, drive and results. Ability to
interface with employees, customers and clients professionally, must be flexible and able to adapt quickly changing priorities, must be able to multi-task effectively. ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, state and federal regulations. Ability to work flexible hours, different shifts we required, ability to lift up to 40lbs infrequently. Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures. Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information. Performed many other assigned duties.