EmbroidMe Employee Reviews

need to be fast.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJune 19, 2017
It was an experience. I only worked with the company EmbroidMe for about three months. We only had three employees other than myself so that was boring.
Some late nights
Screen Printer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXMay 30, 2017
Worked basically till the jobs were done and sometimes that meant staying the night. One time I didn't leave till 7AM after about a fifteen hour shift. Sometimes orders come in and the pile up because management has a hard time estimating how long jobs will take to run.
Best part of the job is that once you get the hang of it time flies and I went through several audiobooks while working.
Pros
Christmas bonus. Never denied days off if asked with adequate time.
Cons
Long nights, Heater in the room made the environment hot, Management was bad at estimating job setup/run time.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales and Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wyandotte, MIMarch 23, 2017
I really enjoy working at EmbroidMe. I have learned a lot throughout my time there, and I have gained many important skills. I really enjoyed learning about QuickBooks.
Great Experience
Customer Account Specialist / Production (Current Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 25, 2017
EmbroidMe is a great place to advance your skills in sales. Great resources from the corporate office, but is independently owned.
Pros
Meet new and interesting business owners
Cons
Intimate work environment
Amazing place to work
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 18, 2017
Great place to work. Fun and challenging. Good franchise support and flexible management. Genuine and Caring. All locations are run and staffed differently, but I have found my location to be a great fit.
Pros
People and products
Cons
No benefits offered, but very flexible
Embroidery business
Owner/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 15, 2016
I worked for my father in law and it was hard. I knew nothing about embroidery when I started. Working for family is not always good. I was away from my husband and just couldn't do it.
Very fun but still getting work done
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 21, 2016
i liked to work here because i am able to be independent and learn new things and there are always new fun customers who come in and i love helping them.
Pros
hours
benefits
Relaxed Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAApril 29, 2016
Interning for EmbroidMe was a pleasant experience. The owner gave clear instructions and help whenever needed. Gave great feedback and knowledge about the industry.
A small business with acheivemnet standards
inside sales customer service (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYDecember 28, 2015
This is a franchise of a larger industry. The climate is business and productivity.
A typical day is busy servicing the needs of clients utilizing the services.
The businesses small but productive, the owners are dedicated to their goals and companies growth.
Pros
Distinguished set hours
Cons
short breaks, no benifits
Great place to start
Sales / Creative Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2015
Best Job culture I've been around. Being able to have creative control allowed the goals to be completed. Great quality of work gets done here. I learned how much quality is important to run a business.
Fun work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  N Dartmouth, MAOctober 24, 2015
Embroidery, garment printing, and I worked with photo shop. I learned how to run the company. I also did customer service, answered the phone, did all production. I was supposed to take over the company but it was a franchise, and went under. Management was the best, I still keep in touch with him. I worked alone. Teaching myself Photoshop, and getting all items done ontime with ansering the phones and all other orders. Seeing people smile and enjoy the items that I have created.
Pros
Chance to own my own business
Cons
working alone
Fun work place, few advancement opportunities
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  New HampshireSeptember 14, 2015
Fun place to work if you are interested in the industry, however there are few opportunities for advancement as each franchise usually has only 2-4 employees. All details depend on the individual owner of each location.
Premier Promos!
Production Manager, Embroidery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Catonsvillle, MDJuly 13, 2015
A typical day at EmbroidMe consisted of a morning meeting to discuss all production to be completed, designing and proofing logos to be embroidered, completing any and all embroidery determined to be completed that day, and a family style luncheon.

The owners are wonderful, kind, and quirky! They value their employees as highly as they do their customers.

The staff are all easy going and have been working for the company for years.
Pros
Occasional free lunch, low pressure environment
I owned the franchise but had a lot of down time with equipment
Owner (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXJune 30, 2015
The equipment required to do the jobs failed on a regular basis. This required me to wait on a service person to resolve the problems. The problems recurred on a regular basis. Good training for new franchise owners. Sold the company due to the economy.
Pros
Owner
Cons
Expect to spend much of your own time on the job
Small Start Up
President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMay 6, 2015
Co-workers were great to work with. My typical day is to go out and about to acquire new business and also attend trade shows, make cold calls and follow up with clients.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No benefits & no car allowance
Excellent working conditions
Part Owner (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 13, 2015
Fun place to work. Happy customers and employees. Very flexible working hours and good benefits. Family owned atmosphere. Very clean and safe place to work.
Pros
Good working conditions
customer service representative
Customer sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNApril 10, 2015
Place order of customer item for them to be embroider, screen print, garment print etc. Once when orders are done i call customers to let them know their item is ready for pick or i will deliver it
Pros
New experience
Cons
need a dollar more
Productive work environment
Outside Sales & Production (Current Employee) –  Maumelle, ARMarch 9, 2015
I do outside sales in the morning and return to input orders. I do design work for logos in afternoon. Love my co-workers and our work environment, just wish for a boss that pushes me a little more or gives incentives to make more sales for us.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
lack of management and pay
Great retail experience with hands-on approach with customers.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Shorewood, ILDecember 18, 2014
This job offered great experience in working with customers. My typical day at work included filing paperwork, calling customers to inform them of their order status, advertising with flyers, and helping customers when they came in, etc. My coworkers were friendly and approachable.
Wonderful place to work
production person (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYNovember 10, 2014
Loved working there. Got recognition very fast and moved up in rank within 3 months. I left due to matunity leave. Became stayed at home mom as I had my children very close. Company went out of business after a couple of years but overall I loved working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EmbroidMe. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9