EmCare, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 9, 2017
Fun and friendly environment. Management is positive and easy to work with as well as communicate. Annual facility offsite events which are very nice.
Good place for long term employment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 3, 2017
Overall, it's a good place to work. Works keeps you busy and there very minimal downtime. Limited structure which allows for freedom when performing daily tasks. Some high turnover in certain departments. Wish executive management would care more about lower level employees as they can be dishonest at times and not disclose information about changes within the company. Pay is not great and annual increases don't amount to much. Hard work does not get rewarded.
Pros
Flexibility, career growth, nice people
Cons
Bad executive management, low pay, info regarding changes is not communicated well and often withheld
Great company to work for
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 2, 2017
EmCare actually makes you feel valued as an employee. The leadership is great and the benefits are as well. They also have lots of employee incentives. The job itself can get a little boring depending on what you actually do within the company.
Pros
employee incentives, benefits, leadership
Cons
job can be a bit boring
Competitive and growing
Lead Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAFebruary 9, 2017
Very nice company that continues to grow. I have enjoyed being an employee here and the positive atmosphere there. The company is very challenging, in a good way, and can be very flexible with their employees when warranted.
Great place to work!
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 18, 2016
Everything about this company and the management team screams awesome! They are an outstanding group of people who are understanding and works well as a team. They actually believe you are a vital part of the team and show it. Any question can be asked and you WILL receive an answer. They take pride in their employees and go the distance for you as long as you ask for help. If you don't ask, they cannot help you. The training I received upon hire was unique in that I was trained one on one with someone from hire management who explained everything necessary to perform the job and if I was ever confused, she found a way, no matter how long it took, to explain to me what I needed to learn and perform my job functions. I have never received such good training and care until I started working for EmCare!
Pros
Excellent communication, training, open door policy is encouraged, great team environment
Cons
Healthcare costs could be a lowered. Other than that, I haven't found any cons.
Fast Paced Company
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2016
A fast paced, growing company. A great learning environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the traffic on 635 everyday, but it is worth the drive.
Emcare is fabulous!
Payroll /HR Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 7, 2015
Emcare is a leader in physician staffing. I found that the employees work tremendously hard and truly care about what they do. Great team environment, everyone is very friendly and willing to assist so that at the end of the day, good people are placed in good hospitals.
Pros
Great team, great working environment, great benefits.
Cons
Salaries were a little low, but plenty of room for advancement.
An excellent company to work with.
Director of Practice Improvement (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaNovember 30, 2015
The overall structure of the company was great. Management, employees, departmental support was great.
Leadership is very professional. Flexible with work schedule.
Management does recognize employees hard work efforts.
Extremely overwhelming at times, not feeling like things were getting done.
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 15, 2015
Lots of work in our department and the need for more qualified personal was greatly needed, and not recognized. No support in your work load, work was not divided evenly.
It was a great place to work-was able to work from home while raising kids.
Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 24, 2015
I worked from home making phone calls for the recruiters at EmCare to physicians for open positions at various Emergency Departments throughout the East Coast. I then kept a spreadsheet of the calls made/messages left, etc...The position was temporary but I did enjoy it.
Great work environment with diverse people.
A/R Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 7, 2015
Account Rep for Blue Cross and Blue Shield, also Account Rep for Workers Compensation for six states. Handling difficult claims until they are paid by the carriers. Claims reconsideration request and appeals. Working closely with different reps to get the problem claims resolved. Keeping the aging down to a bare minimum dollar amount.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Out sourcing our work.
No Training; poor leadership
Director of Accounting & Finance (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAMarch 6, 2015
Nice work environment; lack of processes between functions and departments creates re-work and employee frustration

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EmCare, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.