EMD Millipore Employee Reviews

Technical Support
Technical Support Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAFebruary 8, 2017
A great place to work. I felt like I was really making a contribution.
There is alot of room for career advancement within the different departments.
good company to work
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAFebruary 8, 2017
Start with get information from other shift to continue what production or customer request to minimized errors. The safety come first and comfortable to work with in any job level.
This is a professional environment, and is striving to make this site a world class manufacturing facility
Document Control II (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHJanuary 18, 2017
EMD Millipore has gone through many changes and continues to do so. The staff in Jaffrey is working to make this site a world class manufacturing facility and has made many improvements in that direction. I would say that the culture is slowly changing as new members of the team lead with optimism and share the vision of what MilliporeSigma will become.
Pros
Free coffee and excellent ergonomic awareness, good benefits, and 3 weeks vacation to start.
Cons
pay scale is low
Great Place to Work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAJanuary 3, 2017
Working at EMD Millipore was a great experience and I truly enjoyed the people I worked with. I learned a lot from the experience even though it was short term.
Ok Company
Materials department lead (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 3, 2017
My review is there is no room for advancement in this company and you are also overworked and under compensated. I would not recommend giving time or energy to this company complete waste of time.
Great place to work!
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAJanuary 1, 2017
I was hired as a Contractor and this is a great work environment. I enjoy interacting with many departments in order to support marketing initiatives.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
only a Contractor
ok
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHDecember 27, 2016
Average large corporation. Going through many large organizational changes over the past 5 years that may / may not be beneficial for the employees depending on their business unit.
The company is well established and has a historic legacy
Customer Audits Management (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MANovember 2, 2016
I had many amazing opportunities at both Millipore and EMD Millipore when we were acquired by Merck.

I worked independently and then within a diverse team made off individuals from the Darmstadt side and France.

While there, I was able to make strong contributions to the company goals and accomplished all of my targets.
Pros
Fee coffee
Cons
hard to take time away from work
Productive place
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAOctober 18, 2016
Great people to work with, professional, down to earth, and willing to aid you. Their training is well developed and they will help you until you feel comfortable on your own
Great Internship Experinece
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAOctober 16, 2016
The company provides a very scientific and intellectual environment where one can benefit the most advanced techniques in analyzing the filtration systems.
Great work environment
Customer File Specialist (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAOctober 3, 2016
There is a really nice place to work. Everyone is kind and more than willing to answer your questions. I am always learning something new. And I am happy that my teammates are so helpful and knowledgeable. I would like to grow within the company and keep learning all I can. It is a pleasure to work here.
Pros
weekends off, working from home
Cons
none yet
great place to work
Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHSeptember 17, 2016
This is a great place to work, and great benefits. I scan documents and release lots. I love my co workers and we fit well. I work 7-330 and i love the hours.
Good compensation and benefits
Credit and Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 3, 2016
Very successfully Global company but poor culture and unstable job security in MA. Too many moving pieces right now and less access to tools which make us less effective.
Excellent place of work.
Laboratory Technician III (Former Employee) –  Cidra Municipio, PRJuly 7, 2016
A lot of sample to testing. All products sample need to process for final approved testing. I learned that the most powerful piece is team work and communication. Management are committed and responsible. Co-worker are responsible and committed, we play as a good team work. The hardest part of the job is the time go very fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is the final process of approval of all document required to close the quality assurance requirements for the final product.
Short but sweet
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILApril 25, 2016
It was a great place to work. Pretty much gave me the 3 day training and said it was all mine. Learn as you go and could always call someone if I didn't know how to do something. Spoke my mind with upper management and they didn't mind hearing a difference of opinion. Was somewhat low-balled on offer but took it anyways because I heard it was a great place to work at if you could get it. Started before everyone and left after everyone. Was on-call for any emergencies and the work was non-stop all day. Before you knew it, the work day was done. No chance for moss to grow under your feet... too much to do and even more to learn.
Pros
Co-workers, benefits, knowledge attained, lunches
Cons
Low offer, long hours
Fun place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAApril 14, 2016
It was great. I enhanced all my skills and showed how valuable I was to that company. I feel that I should still be there. Mostly every one was nice and helpful.
Fast pace environment
Senior Scientist role and functions (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAApril 8, 2016
There is a more individualistic work ethic than a sense of group work at times. The feeling of constant competition creates rivals between peers.
Group always looking for ideas and ways to improve the quality of research, however many times trends are severely dictate by marketing
people
RD Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 25, 2016
I have been working in Millipore for almost 10 years and the best part of working experience there is the fun people. It is a good experience.
Incredible people to work with
Randstad Contractor (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAMarch 21, 2016
This would genuinely probably be one of the greatest non-government sector jobs in the near 30 years I've been in the workforce that I've been honored to have. I only wish I could have been there longer! The company is family oriented, works as a team, feels like a family and will be there if and when you need them. It doesn't feel like the corporate world, though it must run that way. If you understand that, and don't take things personally, you'll go extremely far with this company. I would stand behind this company regardless if I was an employee or not!!!
good
assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAMarch 2, 2016
excellent company, its a very good family and they offer good opportunities, only thing that its kind of hard is the schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMD Millipore. Our community is ready to answer.