Emdeon

Emdeon Employee Reviews

Challenging workplace
Business Intel Analyst IV (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJune 23, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Driving
A typical work day is very based on different projects. Being a senior member, I always had an opportunity worked with some of the biggest and complex clients.
Great company
EDI Analyst/Production Support Dept (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJune 1, 2015
Great place to work at good employees and great managements team. Since it was working on submitting claims to insurance company I have the great experience with WebMD.
Lead Materials Handler (Former Employee), South Burlington,VT.May 28, 2015
Pros: Pay, work environment
Cons: non
Challenging work ,fast paced.Good coworkers.Clean working conditions.Excellent managers and upper management. Friendly associations with other parts of company.Great pay and benfits are above normal.
Good company to work for.
Payment Manager - Dev Tech Lead (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 26, 2015
Pros: Environment, People.
Cons: Technology.
Nice environment, people is great, a little bit far from downtown Nashville.

A good outlook for the company; however, they are not using cutting edge technologies.
Very active.
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Murray, UTMay 9, 2015
Pros: Over time
Cons: Long hours
Your constantly working throughout the whole day non-stop. There isn't a moment of being bored. But if you like the long hours and the over time, then working at Emdeon is the place for you.
Good for starters
Hospital Charge Support (Current Employee), Lombard, ILMay 5, 2015
It is a good place to start out if you are new to the industry. They do have many employee events. Schedules are also flexible. The company is expanding and change is inevitable.
No focus on technology
Software Engineer (Current Employee), NashvilleApril 15, 2015
Pros: relaxed work
Cons: lack of vision, no focus on technology, poor management
Some of the team just work on age old technologies which are not supported anywhere. Applications developed by these teams are in existence just because nobody ever had to scrap them. Some stupid day, they might have to just scrap these teams and build products all together.
Very great place to work!
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 6, 2015
When working at Emdeon, I looked forward to going to work everyday. I was only part-time so the pay was of course limited but if I was full-time, I would have been completely satisfied with the job as a whole. The work environment was always pleasant and the manager, was the best manager I've ever had, even until this day.
PRODUCTIVE & EXCELLENT
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 5, 2015
VERY EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH. MY OPPORTUNITY WORKING WITH THEM WAS A BLESSING TO MY CAREER SINCE I WAS ABLE TO LEARN MORE AS I APPLY MY SKILLS
Great Place to be
Technical Specialist (Former Employee), United StatesMarch 18, 2015
Over the years the company became quite large with opportunities to grow your career if you worked hard you were rewarded well. Excellent team that I had the chance of working with at all times, both internal and those positions held remotely.
Insurance Fraud Investigator (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILFebruary 28, 2015
Cons: Management
Management was horrible. Very unprofessional and unfocused. Human Resources department was not for the employees, only management.
great
Post Payer Audit (Temp) (Current Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Great place to work. I was only a temp but it is very laid back and friendly. The bosses were great! I called hospitals and made sure we received medical records. There was no micro managing and I loved it!
Productive and cohesive work environment
PRE-CERTIFICATION NURSE (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: excellent manager
Cons: tedious
Flexible work schedules in various departments; no travel; well organized; Dual computer monitors; Co-workers and management very supportive of each other; always planned to help you succeed at your job.
can be challenging
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Augusta, Maine 04330February 11, 2015
I currently come in the morning open up all my programs to get started for the day, I check with the nurses and the Senior Admin to see if there is anything that they need. I learn something new everyday cause not every Prior Authorization is the same and there are so many different scenarios with each member. .
Good Company and People
Research Analyst II (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 20, 2014
Overall great company. I wish there were more opportunities for advancement.
A very nice company to work for
Mailroom Lead (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 16, 2014
Pros: the many benefits
Cons: lower salaries due to many benefits
Emdeon does several events throughout the year for their employees, such as a holiday party and a company picnic among other things, to try to keep morale high and keep employees interested.

There are a lot of different aspects to the company, many different departments a potential employee could go into.
Too laid back
Production (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MODecember 12, 2014
Everyone was getting laid off, and it wasn't a good overall experience. People were sleeping on the job.
Health Information Technology
IT Compliance Analyst I (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 31, 2014
Health Information Technology for pharmacy, providers, hospitals, dentist, and consulting entities.

Casual environment, friendly staff.

Great place to work!
Business is Business
AUDIT & RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Tampa, FlOctober 26, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: job security
The best part of my day is the team of co-workers I am apart of. Literally we are like a small family and work together to obtain the goals that the company demands.

The hardest part is the feeling of being on a pressure pot the entire shift and not having the assurance of security with your employer.
unfriendly work enviroment
collection specialist (Former Employee), tampa floridaOctober 8, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: unfriendly work enviroment and the worst training ever.
A former employee as a collection specialist in Tampa. The trainer has no clue what it takes to make a new employee want to work there. Asking for help was like pulling teeth and while I lasted there a little over 3 months her facial expression and energy level never changed! There was none! This person should never be in that position to get people excited about the company. on my second day on the work floor all team leads were gossiping right in front of me about another employee. That was all it took for me to walk out. Not a good environment due to management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Emdeon

Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, – Read more

Emdeon Salaries