Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyed doing therapy
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 7, 2015
There were many great people who truly cared at this company. Unfortunately with a big company there is a bottom line factor that I felt at times was inconsistent with patient care. I learned a great deal while working there and very much enjoyed mental health.
Productive workplace
Mental Health Technician II (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 4, 2015
ECBH was a rewarding company to work for. They provided many opportunities for staff education. I worked with adolescents. I enjoyed it.
Emerald Coast Behavior is a great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 6, 2015
Wonderful place to work. Management is very good to work with and are very supportive. The company hired me as a tech and then promoted me into a nurse position upon graduation. I would highly recommend Emerald Coast Behavioral as one of the best hospitals to work for.
Good psychiatric experience, wonderful physician's to work with. However, UHS needs to replace a mojority of the upper management staff.
RN (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Really enjoyed providing high quality psychiatric patient care and the physicians, fellow co-workers and patients where great to work with.
On the other hand, UHS needs to replace a majority of their higher up management staff in order to have a fair and enjoyable place to work. Not enough recognition where recognition is due.
Pros
great psychiatric patient experience. physicians, fellow co-workers and the patients are wonderful to work for.
Cons
poor/high cost benifits, high patient ratio for the nurses and mental health techs.and poor management staff.
Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 31, 2015
My job as a clinical Mental health Counselor has been the most rewarding career. I have a passion for helping other people, and it feels good to give back to our soldiers who have fought for our country through trauma counseling. My theurapetic skills and training have increased.
Pros
supporting our soldiers
Cons
no health benefits, and no room to move up and grow with the company
Mht
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLMarch 31, 2015
Emerald coast behavioral is a good company to work for> But LPN are no longer utilized in a nursing role. I am looking to work as a nurse
Ecbh
Psychiatric Nurse (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLMay 27, 2014
Working with mentally unstable patients can be a very challenging but rewarding job. Management and co-workers at this hospital create a positive environment. Team work is encouraged.
Pros
co-workers, great environment.
Cons
short staffing sometimes
Stimulating place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLNovember 26, 2012
I have enjoyed this opportunity to work with mentally ill individuals. The mind is a powerful thing and extremely interesting to learn about.
Pros
flexible hours
Excellent work environment, culture
N/A (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 28, 2013
A wonderful place to work. Great people, culture, values. Team work and service excellence help make work very enjoyable, rewarding.
Pros
the people
Cons
compensation

Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital Reviews by Location