Emerge

Emerge Employee Reviews

client base
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 29, 2015
The client base, created a new and great experience for me to learn and grow with.
Emerge is a good company to work for if you come in not having much experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
House Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 10, 2014
My shift is from 3pm-11pm; although, it can be flexible if needed staff are in place. I've worked with individuals with intellectual disabilities and behavioral disorders for a period of 23 years so I came to this agency with a wealth of knowledge. I have had difficulty in the past with not being fully staffed or having staff that were chronically tardy or absent from work on a regular basis. The hardest part of my job is not having sufficient staff to assist me in enabling the best possible care for my individuals. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the trainings that are accessible to employees.
Productive family-like environment.
Uknown (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 8, 2014
Pros: nice amount of break time, frequent free lunch days, community type environment
On a typical Monday at work we would polish the woodwork in the sanctuary at the church. It was just something we came up with. My co-workers were all friends I had grown up with since I was younger.
Productive work invironment always have new jobs posted. They work within your schedule.
Driver (Current Employee), MINNEAPOLIS, MNApril 28, 2014
Pros: offers different classes on everything from basic computing to being financially fit
Cons: i just would like more hours but so would everyone
Early morning drop -offs and evening pick- ups. Some mid day meetings on occasions, great co-workers a lot of team work.
Emerge Solutions
Account Executive (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 14, 2013
Pros: excellent company to work with. wonderful staff and management
Cons: waste of paper products
Wonderful company to work for. I will cherish the friendships I developed while working there.
just looking to advance
care counsler / cmt (Current Employee), Flint, MDFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: no travel every day
Cons: dealing with parents
i work with a guy with dementria he is fine but its hard to focus on your work when u r being yelled at by his mom. and this job you cant advance
Everyday you get to help someone fulfill their dreams
Counselor (Current Employee), Columbia, MarylandDecember 11, 2012
Pros: helping people who are less fortunate than yourself achieve their goals
Cons: sometimes the clients can get alittle verbal and use profanity at you.
Everyday house you work at is different, but each can be a new and exciting adventure for you. you learn patience and how to work better with others. You can gain a close relationship with Co Workers and the people you are providing for.
Fast paced environment with ample opportunity to gain skill in patient care with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Case Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMay 5, 2012
Pros: financial assistance
Cons: lack of adequate training
Fast paced work environment with opportunity to grow. Very little communication is provided between upper management and direct care staff. Lack of professionalism