Emergency Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

A great place to work
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2015
if you are a hard worker and you enjoy a challenging job then ESS is a good place for you. If you like to show up a collect a paycheck you won't do well here.
Most of the staff are very dedicated and hardworking.
Pros
Team, dress code, great group of physicians
Cons
rapid growth can be challenging for recruiters to keep up with
Not a good place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas,TXFebruary 18, 2015
Not a good place to work. You will get screwed over by management. They will screw you on your commissions. They pay the ER physicians below the average pay.
Pros
place is not good stay away!
Cons
place is not good stay away!
Not a good sales side. one sales person
Sales (Former Employee) –  DallasMay 23, 2014
I was over qualified for the position I noticed from the start considering where I have worked and my experience in sales. However the balance of work/life sounded intriguing and how they were supposedly increasing their sales side from 1 to 2 people. I was told I would get a call back. Not only did I not get a call back but I called them and they lied to my face. Then on top of it instead of just blatantly telling me, I received a petty email on how I was highly considered but went with someone else. I nearly lol but at the end of the day the laugh was hugely on them. I recieved a job 6 times their base pay as a GM. Now I just need to get my review on other web sites. NOT a legit company, will lie to your face, and try to keep you on a thread about your job. They do not have a good recruitment system, if you do not believe me see for yourself. Enjoy
Cons
lies from recruiter and the solo sales person lady
OK place if you fit in or work in finance.
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2012
Very busy, more work than can be finished most days. Office is well kept. Many cliques with staff and management. CEO rarely involved, VP only has life experience, no degree. Accounting and finance best department to work for.
Pros
free massages every week, 9-5p, great surprise lunches
Cons
often not able to keep 9-5 hrs, plans always change without warning
High Energy, Positive Atmosphere, but short staffed
Executive Assistant to the CEO, COO and the CFO (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2012
Great team environment, cozy nice office, friendly cooworkers, lots of work to be done and fast paced environment.
The only con to this opportunity was that the business was growing so rapidly, they were short handed in the operations side, such as physician recruiting and scheduling for ER Dr's so I was pulled from my new position and had to recruit. The job I had been hired on had been placed on a temporary hold to fill in other areas and that was the downfall.
Pros
free massages once a week & free gym membership
Cons
no lunch, you were expected to bring your lunch and eat at your desk as a working lunch