Accounting Job Description
Dancor Inc. and its partner companies are leaders in the printing, design and technology industries. The Accounting position is located at the Dancor Inc. main facility in Columbus, OH, and will provide accounting for multiple businesses. This position is 20 - 40 hours/week with full time available. We provide a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience, and flexible scheduling to fit the right candidate. Under the direct supervision of the Controller, the candidate’s duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- Billing, debits/credits, checking all documents for accuracy.
- Data entry, filing and other office assignments.
- Short terms projects as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- At least two years of education and/or experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of E Pace, QuickBooks and/or Peachtree helpful, and knowledge of Microsoft office programs required.
The candidate must be reliable, proactive and highly organized. The candidate is expected to effectively relay information and work constructively within a team environment. This is a fast paced environment and we will need someone who is calm under pressure, an effective and respectful communicator, and an independent problem solver.
How to Apply: Applicants should E-mail resume (not to exceed 2 pages), cover letter and a list of three references by January 15, 2014. Employment is contingent on prior employer checks. No phone inquiries. Please email for job inquiry.