About Emergo Group, Inc.
Emergo Group, Inc. is an internationally certified medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those that export their products abroad.
Our home office is based in Austin, Texas, with international offices in The Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Russia, India, Korea, Japan and China.
At Emergo Group, we are proud of our:
- Emphasis on total customer satisfaction
- Large and diverse domestic and international client base
- Integrity in dealing with customers, vendors, associates and the community
- High service standards
- Management team’s international background and experience
- ISO 13485:2003 certification and regularly audited quality procedures
The primary role of this position is to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Austin-based project management team. The team’s primary focus is to help clients (medical device manufacturers) to obtain regulatory approvals, in order to market their devices in worldwide markets. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is preferred but not required. This entry-level position is ideal for an individual interested in moving towards a career in project management.
Specific activities include:
- Act as the initial point of contact for general administrative inquiries requested of or by the project management group.
- Assist project managers with project-related activities, such as intake of new consulting orders and any additional project maintenance or follow up activities.
- Maintenance of secure and accurate client documentation.
- Provide assistance to the group with the preparation of regulatory submissions as needed.
- Assistance with set up and intake of new suppliers providing consulting services to Emergo Group.
- Assist clients with specific inquiries with regards to account contact, billing or other records.
- Interface with other Emergo Group departments and/or offices to address general internal or client-related inquiries.
We seek a candidate who possesses the following qualities:
- Evidence of strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to details and ability to follow procedures, processes, and instructions
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong customer service and problem solving ability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment, without the need for close supervisionA quick learner – and motivated to excel in this position
What We Offer: We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Starting annual salary of $27,560, payable monthly at $2,296.67 (40 hour-equivalent rate of $13.25 per hour)
- Health insurance premium reimbursement
- Four weeks annual paid vacation
- Contribution to 401(k) retirement plan after 12 months of employment
- Disability insurance
- A dynamic, enjoyable work environment and positive culture!
IMPORTANT: Please email your resume and cover letter as Word attachments. Please also indicate your salary requirements.
Emergo Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer