About Emergo Group, Inc.
Emergo Group, Inc. is an internationally certified medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those that export their products abroad. Our home office is based in Austin, Texas, and is supported by 31 international offices. We enjoy a dynamic work environment and positive culture!
Job Overview: The Business Development Assistant assists and reports to the Regional Manager. The Business Development Assistant serves as secondary support to their supervisor’s daily sales activities by creating proposals and communicating with clients to schedule meetings and obtain information for their supervisor and those in Business Development who need assistance.
- Prepare overviews, proposals, agreements and NDA to be sent out by Regional Manager/Account Manager
- Coordinate sales calls and meetings between clients and Regional Manager
- Answer phones for Business Development Department
- Serve as point of client contact, response to requests for assistance and redirect as necessary
- Use SalesForce to allocate and update data from web and phone leads throughout the day
- Save client documents in SharePoint
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding global regulatory frameworks and their application to Emergo Group’s services and internal processes
- Update internal Business Development regulatory documents and tools
- Conduct timely lead and proposal follow up
- Use SalesForce to ensure that web leads are followed up with by Regional Manager
- Coordinate Regional Manager’s travel and travel schedule
- Assist with tradeshow scheduling and pre-tradeshow notes
- Acts quickly and decisively with great organizational skills
- Fast, accurate worker
- Customer-service orientation
- Positive attitude, team player
- Strong business and work ethics
What We Offer: Emergo Group is a fast growing company with an international environment located in downtown Austin, we offer:
- Annual starting salary in the low $30Ks, commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Health insurance premium reimbursement
- Four weeks annual paid vacation
- Contribution to 401(k) retirement plan after 12 months of employment
- Disability insurance
- Fitness center
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter as formatted PDF or Word document. Please also indicate your salary requirements.
Emergo Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer