Document Control Assistant
Emergo Group, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 registered medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those that export their products abroad. We ensure that our clients are consistently in compliance by offering comprehensive, customized Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs solutions for all major markets worldwide.
The majority of our client base is comprised of small to medium-sized medical device manufacturers that are required to develop, implement and/or maintain quality assurance systems and register their devices in order to export their products.
Our home office is based in Austin, Texas, with international offices in The Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Russia, India, Korea, Japan and China.
At Emergo Group, we are proud of our:
- Emphasis on total customer satisfaction
- Large and diverse domestic and international client base
- Integrity in dealing with customers, vendors, associates and the community
- High service standards
- Management team’s international background and experience
- ISO certification and regularly audited quality procedures
Description of Role:
Our company is currently looking for an entry level Document Controller with great organizational skills to support our quality management system. Implementing processes and tools, maintaining and updating electronic information systems, distributing documents, and ensuring accuracy of all documentation are all essential functions of a document controller. Ensuring regulatory procedures and changes are followed is also an essential part of the job function.
This position, based at our Austin, TX office, provides a great opportunity to gain valuable quality system experience and potentially build a long term career within the company.
Specific activities include:
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Ensure that all document end users have been trained on latest revision level documentation and maintain training records.
- Revise existing documentation and processes to support continuous improvement.
- Interface with other departments regarding documentation requirements.
- Organize secure client documentation within our document repository.
We seek a candidate who possesses the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong attention to details
- Must enjoy organization and processes
- Ability to follow systems, procedures and work flow processes and contribute to their improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment, without the need for close supervision
- A quick learner – and motivated to excel in this position
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
What We Offer: We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Gross annual starting salary in the mid $30Ks, commensurate with
qualifications and experience
- Health insurance premium reimbursement
- Four weeks annual paid vacation
- Contribution to 401(k) retirement plan
- Disability insurance
- A dynamic, enjoyable work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter as Word attachments.
Emergo Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer