Online Marketing Assistant
Emergo Group Inc. - Austin, TX

This job posting is no longer available on Indeed. Find similar jobs: Online Marketing Assistant jobs - Emergo Group jobs

About Emergo Group:

Emergo Group, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 registered medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those that export their products abroad. We ensure that our clients are consistently in compliance by offering comprehensive, customized Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs solutions for all major markets worldwide. The majority of our client base is comprised of small to medium-sized medical device manufacturers that are required to develop, implement and/or maintain quality assurance systems and register their devices in order to export their products. Our home office is based in Austin, Texas, with 20+ international offices throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East/Northern Africa.

At Emergo Group, we are proud of our:

  • Emphasis on total customer satisfaction
  • Large and diverse domestic and international client base
  • Integrity in dealing with customers, vendors, associates and the community
  • High service standards
  • Management team’s international background and experience
  • ISO certification and regularly audited quality procedures

General position summary:

Emergo Group is looking for an Online Marketing Assistant to be based at our headquarters in downtown Austin. This position will involve researching, writing and creating PowerPoint presentations for use in live and pre-recorded webinars ranging in length from 15-45 minutes. This position will also be responsible for conducting short video interviews with employees, then editing those videos (editing training provided) for placement on the EmergoGroup.com website. In this role, you will be responsible for working with in-house sales and consulting teams in the US and Europe to schedule webinar sessions and work closely with them to create content used in those presentations. You will also regularly use video editing tools to do basic editing to videos before they are posted online. Video editing training will be provided. Approximately 60% of the job will involve the preparation of presentation content using PowerPoint 2010 and working with in-house teams to deliver that content using GoToWebinar or other tools. The remaining 40% will be dedicated to video interviews, editing, promotion and associated logistics with getting videos online. This position reports to the VP of Global Marketing.

Responsibilities:

  • Research and create Powerpoint presentations for use in webinars, pre-recorded videos (weekly) and in-house training
  • Work closely with Senior Regulatory Analyst who will conduct monthly live webinars
  • Schedule webinars/recording with in-house consultants and sales staff, and coordinate recording sessions
  • Promote webinars/videos, working with in-house SEO/social and web maintenance team
  • Perform basic post video editing of recorded videos and webinars to add titles/logos and polish content as needed
  • Get video content on YouTube account and work with Online Content Coordinator to embed in website and emails
  • Coordinate marketing related research and create presentations outlining findings of that research

Required Skills and Experience:

  • 4 year Marketing, Advertising or Communications degree
  • 1-3 years of experience working in marketing
  • Experience using PowerPoint
  • Good eye for design
  • Strong writing and interpersonal skills
  • Knowledge of Photoshop a plus, but not required
  • Language fluency a plus, but not required
  • Ability to decipher complex regulatory subjects and distill them into easy-to-understand presentations
  • No travel is required

What We Offer: (We offer a competitive compensation package which includes)

  • Competitive salary
  • 4 weeks of paid vacation!
  • 401(k) program with 3% company contribution
  • Long term disability insurance
  • Downtown Austin location
  • Free on-site fitness facility
  • Unique European style company culture in a young and vibrant team
  • Training on how to shoot and edit videos from a professional videographer/photographer.
  • Paid parking

To Apply:

Please submit your resume/cover letter in Word format and include your salary requirements. No phone calls please.

Emergo Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer


Indeed - 20 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Agile Velocity - Austin, TX
Agile Velocity - 6 days ago

Assistant Media Buyer/Planner
EnviroMedia Social Marketing - Austin, TX
EnviroMedia Social Marketing - 6 days ago
Easily apply

Marketing Assistant
Emmis Communications - Austin, TX
Emmis Communications - 10 days ago