Emerson Corporate

Emerson Corporate Employee Reviews

Great body of workers and staffing caring and helping
Scheduler (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 27, 2015
I work at a desk and assist patients in being able to schedule appointments for them and get them transferred over to the right person along with taking messages for them. Management is very helpful and always around to help. The hardest part is telling a patient that something is done that was suppose to be done already and they have called and left messages before. Having a patient tell me that I have helped them and I was a joy to speak with.
great people
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 20, 2015
fun people to work with depending on the shift you work.Work can get a little overwhelming during peak season and you work plenty of overtime
willing to work at own pace and very helpfull in learning programs
Designer/Drafter (Current Employee), Marshalltown, IAJune 15, 2015
Pros: freeedom to do almost anything as long as you are willing to try
Cons: some difficult programs to use
I can go in and leave almost any time I wish to as long as work is caught up on and hands down the best job I have had so far, the people are great and management doesn't press you past your limits
Production
Production Worker (Current Employee), Chanhassen, MNJune 6, 2015
Pros: Had Summer lunch, A free slice a pie
Cons: We only had two 10 min breaks instead of 15 min breaks
I ran a machine - Welding and then I was rotated every 2 hours and ran a crimping machine. I learned what the company is about and what they make. Management could be better. I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with co-workers that didn't work as a team.
Not to bad, but there was not enough advancement availiable.
Packiging (Former Employee), Chaska,MNMay 21, 2015
Pros: Good enviorment
Cons: Same thing everyday
It was a slow paced line job that didn't suit my ability's. Overall a decent job but I didn't like working on a line day in and day out.
Good environment
Line Technician (AWTS) (Former Employee), Paragould, ARMay 7, 2015
Pros: good pay, good environment
Cons: big layoffs, company rolled over to new ownership-major changes
Great environment to work in as far as staff and management, also good place to learn about automated machinery and motor function, if that is an interest of an individual.
Great place to be
Counseling Intern (Current Employee), Ruston, LAApril 24, 2015
The Emerson Centre is a nonprofit organization that provides several services for individuals and families in Lincoln Parish. The Emersons are so welcoming and they make you feel at home. I thoroughly enjoyed interning here.
Strategic focus, emphasis on delivering great services to customers
Supply Chain Team Lead (Former Employee), RomaniaApril 2, 2015
It's a very dynamic and competitive environment. A great place to learn about all aspects of business and to grow in your career.
frustrating place to work
Utility machinist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 11, 2015
Pros: reasonable good pay
Cons: short breaks, no overtime, no bonuses
Its a ok place to work, management dosent really know what they are doing. work often gets very slow, this is the perfect job for some one who is entry level.
Family orianted company
Materials Department Supervisor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: set work schedule
I enjoied working for this company, they cared about their associates and offered trainig classes for their future development.
Low pay and no advancement
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 28, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: low pay, shared offices
Pay is well below average. I got a 25% increase when I left. Manager told me not to tell anyone so they could be kept in the dark about how low paying the company is.
Emerson
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours. can get overtime pay.
Cons: benefits could be better.
Emerson is a great company to work for. They try to get their employees involved together by doing group outings like sports, theme parks, and seeing shows at the theater. Emerson will work with your schedule if you ever need time during working hours to take care of any personal errands. The people you work with here are very knowledgeable and are willing to help you with any issues you may come across on a project. The managers are very easy to talk to if you have any concerns with work.
good job if you can be hired by emerson
test/assembly tech (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 1, 2014
Pros: pay good
Cons: no benefits, no possibility for advancement or hire, so many managers it very difficult to please them due to lack of communication between them.
A good work environment and good hours. Biggest problem is willing to leave a person a temp indefinitely with no hope of ever being hired into Emerson. The entire workforce is divided 50/50 in most every department into 20+ year employees and temps that are considered immediately replaceable with no notice although doing jobs equal to or just as essential to the success of company.
low pay long hours
Assembler (Current Employee), Lebanon, MONovember 5, 2014
Pros: working 10 hours 4 days
Cons: insurance
long days, something different, not very supportive, ok to work with, just learning the speed, just working 4 days @ 10 hours a day.
Temporary office staffing
Temporary Office Assistant (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJNovember 4, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: healthcare not available
Emerson works hard to get people on assignments, short term, long term and temp to hire work.
Fast paced, highly skilled, on the go, O.E.M in house and field service job.
Title-Valve Technician (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: rate of pay, benifits
Cons: travel, amount of hours worked
Professional atmosphere, constant training, preparation and executing company policies of work instructions, ethics and safety standards. A.O.V (air operated valve) Diagnostic, new assembly/repair and Instrument and valve positioner calibrations. Management was required to implement all Emerson/Fisher procedures and polices to all staff and personal. A culture of clarity and problem solving is the expected result. A company that spans the globe has a very diverse work force. Employees are always professional dedicated and highly skilled. With such a high demand for highly trained procession valve technicians a large amount of time is spent away from home and family life. Working for Emerson offered many opportunities to meet and learn from some of the brightest minds in the Control Valve industry. A experience that has helped me achieve a higher standard.
Steller Company
Vice President - Marketing (Former Employee), UK, UAE, USAOctober 2, 2014
- Much knowledge.
- Diverse Clients.
- Great team members.
- Multinational presence.
- Global recognition.
This company was a provide a safe and sometimes fun workplace as well as a way to help those in need.
Administrative Assistant/Scan Specialist (Former Employee), North Cape May, New JerseyJuly 22, 2014
This was a temporary position for the Renewjersey Stronger Company to assist with the residents of New Jersey with damage from Hurricane Sandy. A typical day include process new residents, scanning documents and answering the phone. I had a good relationship with my co-worker and we all did our part to make the process successful. The hardest part of this job was seeing the devastation and lost suffered by the residents and I learned that the true meaning of compassion.
Had good people working there.
Setup-operator cnc turning/drill & tap, Hardener (Former Employee), Maysville, KYJuly 18, 2014
Pros: had paid 20 min lunch and benifits.
Cons: was a very hot job in the summer.
Management was a joke, they had their picks and wouldn't listen to the people working on the floor which made for a stressful environment. Most of the co-workers were pretty good and everyone got along for the most part, everyone has their days. During the day I would setup and run my cnc turning machine, cnc hardener, robot, and also drove the tow motor getting and moving parts for the people in my department.
Great Company
Closet Maid (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 17, 2014
Pros: loved the job
Cons: travel every week
Retired all of its sales force. This job no longer exists.
Company laid off 150 Sales reps

1 2 3

About Emerson Corporate

Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products – Read more

Emerson Corporate Salaries