Emerson Process Management

Emerson Process Management Employer Reviews

A global company with lots of job opportunities
WCEC Procurement Manager (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: surrounded by highly qualified co-workers
Cons: the appreciation of all level staff members could be improved
There are a lot of job opportunities worldwide. Only you limit yourself to the possibilities.
Sadly at times the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.
We as a company needs to learn how to communicate better to our internal and external customers.
Training is inconsistent and sometimes incomplete.
I've Gained Lot of Functional Knowledge on SCM Modules.
Sr.Oracle EBS Techno/Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXJune 27, 2014
I've Gained Lot of Functional Knowledge on OTC and P2P cycle.
Got an opportunity to build XML Gateway integration with Oracle EBS
Excellent Benefits
Executive Administrator (Current Employee), ColoradoJune 17, 2014
This company gives profit sharing without the employees having to contribute.
Avoid if possible
Empolyee (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2014
Pros: laid back, no supervision
Cons: poor pay, no place to go
Poor Management
No future w/o a college degree
Poor pay
Poor benifits
Challenging work, multiple projects always going on.
Tooling Designer (Current Employee), Boulder, COJune 5, 2014
A good place to work, lots of things to do, lots of responsibility.
Temporary placement
Customer Order Administrator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: temp
I liked working at this position.
I wish it were a permanent job
The people were nice and I bowled with the manager on a league for two seasons
The hardest part of my job that it was temporary
The enjoyable part was the pay
Resource Movement Across The Globe
Process Automation Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Emerson policies are very good for moving resources across the globe if one is in front office employee, however at the same time it's very bad for back office employee although it belongs to Emerson only. Otherwise, Emerson is a great place to work with.
Experience Summary & Strengths:
Sr. Electrical/Control System Designer (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXApril 29, 2014
10-years of support in area of IT Technology, Electrical Engineering, Control Systems and Instrumentation discipline. I possess extensive experience in the field of industrial (EIC). 3-years in supporting U.S. Military Networking Operations, 6-years supporting Texas natural gas pipelines engineering and 4-years in-house support of petrochemical & refinery – more... design.

I am proficient in the usage of NEC, NFPA regulations, API design and typical practices within onshore, offshore, natural gas, petrochemical and refinery. 10-years design experience in commercial, offshore, pipeline, substation, compressor stations, and chemical & refinery plants. Perform engineering functions and strong with technical writing and customer communication.

Well rounded in facility grounding, area classification, plant lighting, cable tray, and power distribution design. Read schematic and ladder logic. Proficient in specifying support apparatus, PLC & DCS Systems (Allen Bradley, Delta V, Honeywell & Modicon) supporting process management in motor controls, low to medium voltage, power distribution, field instrumentation, panel/cabinet design, lighting, grounding, motor control circuits, and communication applications. – less
Good for first job
Crater (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 23, 2014
Upper management isn't very reliable. Coworkers and supervisors were great but the pay was lower than companies around us doing the same job.
Company culture was amazing and fun
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 11, 2014
Emerson was technically my first workplace and I have been quite happy with the company culture as it was both international and fun people to work with . During my 3 years of work both my bosses have been great inspirations to me by showing me the right path of learning and success.
Dynamic Fast paced enviroment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Round Rock, TxApril 2, 2014
Pros: nice facility and people
Cons: process were diffucult
The PMO group I worked with was a good group. Management was supportive and Work was hard but good. Great people to work with.
Consider it solved
Sr. Project Manager & Resources Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 28, 2014
Pros: very professional
Management provides you all tools to deliver the results to the customer and bring ultimate satisfaction and delight.
Great company, really nice people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Solon, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: free monsters tickets, great benefits
Cons: got to be a little overwhelming at times
Got to talk to people all over the world. Every day was a little different. Very good products and learned a great deal. Unfortunately, my job was outsourced to the Philippines.
Traditional work place, job security
Logistics Specialist (Import/Export) (Current Employee), Watertown, CTJanuary 21, 2014
Fun people, dedicated and hardworking. Few opportunities to advance career. Compensation is below average.
Okey place to work.
General Laborer (Current Employee), Chanhassen, MNJanuary 7, 2014
It's ok not too bad. long hours the pay is fine. ok benefits and great co-workers but the management could be better.
Good employer
Quality Specialist, Auditor, Mechanical Inspector (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHDecember 26, 2013
Provided good workplace.
Provided monetary support for continuing education.
Promoted from with-in and allowed multiple job duties to gain experience in many business areas
Strong Professionally and Ethically.
Process Automation Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 13, 2013
- Energetic
- Team work and Project planning
- caring
- friendly
- Saturation
- Team mates & Flexible Hours
production place to be employed
Teardown Technician (Current Employee), Pasadena, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: opportunities for advancement
Cons: sluggish people/lack of leadership
This company has a lot of up and certainly same amount of downs. To name a few ups would include tons of opportunities for advancement, hands on training, good benefits, job security. To name a few downs would include, lack of leadership, sluggish people, poor management.
Great company but with limited growth opportunities
Checkpoint & Internal Control Leader NOLA (Current Employee), Mexico CityNovember 24, 2013
Pros: good working environment
Cons: limited growth
Emerson has given me the opportunity to develop managerial skills as well as being part of an environment with many challenges and making high impact decisions for the company.
I enjoyed the massive amount of opportunities presented to create profit for the company.
Machine Specialist, X level, Senior Technician (Former Employee), Chanhassen MNNovember 16, 2013
Pros: to endless to mention
Cons: 100 mile round trip daily in snow storms took many hours
I really enjoyed going to work every morning. I loved my job because of the creative, invention side along with the highest demand to make excellent physical objects and processes. The flex scheduling was great. If it is going to be, it's got to be me:)

1 2 3 4 5

About Emerson Process Management

Emerson Process Management (www.emersonprocess.com), an Emerson business, is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, – Read more

Emerson Process Management Photos