EMG Employee Reviews in United States

Good start for a young sales person trying to learn the ropes
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYMarch 7, 2016
This company was an absolute pyramid scheme. It took me some time to realize that, but it was not very legit. I do not think they are currently still in business
great atmosphere
DJ (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 6, 2016
The company goes out of its way to get the job done and help there employees in any which way they can.They will teach you and show step by step how how things get done right.
Great company to work for.
Pros
Management very understanding
Cons
n/a
Busy
SECRETARY I (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, IL 60463June 23, 2015
Medical records, ordering supplies, putting charts together, working with management for the unit, meetings. Everyone is helpful and loved helping me get everything organized. Loved coming to work and always a happy place. Helping patients and families to get whatever is needed.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lunches and breaks
Cares about employees and their success
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDAugust 30, 2015
Fun people with "down to earth" managers. President is liable to call you from home on a weekend. Heavy on the travel and paperwork.
Pros
Good people, good pay
Cons
tough deadlines
This is a placement company that get me in MCS ClassicCare
Promoter (Marketing Rep) (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 14, 2015
This job opportunity allowed me to work with the end user, the medicare part A & B insured. As a promoter I was incharged of generating qualified leads to the sales team.

During my journey between MCS ClassiCare and EMG I was always among the top three producers every month.
Productive workplace ,all the time busy,we have many patients mainly with peripheral neuropathy
R.NCS.T ,technologist./QST technologist/QSWET (Current Employee) –  New York,NYJuly 31, 2014
My day at work starts at 8.30 Usually we have many patients,sometimes coming for second opinion because the doctors are great with experience in this field .I'm doing NCS the first part of EMG test stimulating the nerves with electricity to find if there is any damage of the nerves,very often we are helping the doctors they to do skin biopsy,also very often I'm doing QSWEAT test to reveal autonomic neuropathy or R-R study of the heart also to r/o this kind of neuropathy.Between the patients we are scanning the reports or prior medical records in order everything to be on the system !
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
we have an hour lunch, but sometimes we are busy and it is shorter
EMG is a test we do at the clinic and not the actual employment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grenada, MSSeptember 18, 2014
Great place to work but with little pay. Love my co-worker. The doctor is very easy to work for. If we need off we can most of the time. Love the patients we have.
Pros
off at noon on fridays, paid holidays, vacation time
Cons
low pay, no raises, doctor is not a morning person so is over an hour late every day
great place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 1, 2012
I am one of many part time remote contract employees serving the Northeast US.

There is always someone available if you ever need help.
Training is available and there is a clear path to advancement.
Constructive feedback is given on every project.
Pros
everyone bends over backwards to help you
Cons
very short turn around times on jobs
Great Company
Architecture & Engineering Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDSeptember 21, 2013
You can anywhere on any given day. Projects could have you on a plane one day and a train the next. I was able to learn a lot about the construction field as well as property management.
Pros
time for both family and work
Never told you the real story
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  CharlotteNovember 5, 2014
Worked 2 mos and made no money. Co-workers were great and they tried to help in anyway could . They call me and was a great mistake on my part.
Pros
co-workers were great
Cons
everything else

Want to know more about EMG?

Ask a question
Unable to Deliver
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AzFebruary 9, 2012
A sales force that preached "whale accounts." When I brought them a Hotel contract they lacked the ability/size to underwrite the processing deal.
Pros
fun experience, good people
Cons
could not pay as promissed.
FHA DE Remote Underwriter
FHA DE Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 3, 2013
Full Sr Underwriter for FHA with CHUMS DE #, Rural Developement GUS,Fannie & Freddie, DU/LP and manual. working for VA SAR/LAPP
Pros
remote franklin tennessee
Technical Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDNovember 25, 2013
EMG is a stellar company to work for. They offer a great work environment with an excellent work-life balance.
The employees at the company are wonderful.
Great work Environment
Executive Assistant/Office Administration (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Great Place to work, looking for a position located in Manhattan, New York.
Pros
great team of people
Cons
company is based in nj to far to commute
I loved my manager. Always teaching us.
Account Manager/ Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 1, 2012
Great place to work. Lots of things to learn. Great Work Shops. Wonderful people to work with.
Pros
meet lots of people
Cons
cold calls
Fun workplace with great people
Office Manager and Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 16, 2012
It was fun working. Everyone that worked there were great and they were very hard workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
went bankrupt
laidback, fun workplace
Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  rochester nyApril 7, 2015
A typical work day consisted of cleaning, preparing, stocking exam rooms for the day. Assigning residents and fellows to specific patients. Bring patients back to the exam room, and take a brief history and examination. Explain the testing to the patient, then perform electrodiagnostic testing. Bring results to attending physician and review the patient. Assisted attending physician with the rest of the testing. Prepared a preliminary report.
My job was all on the job training. I researched and read text books and took and passed a national board exam to become a registered nerve conduction technician.
My co-workers were amazing people to work with. Always willing to take time to teach. Alot of the physicians i worked with are known around the country so alot of our patients came from all over the country.
The hardest part of the job was giving some of our patients grim diagnosis. To tell them they had weeks to months to live and there wasn't a drug or treatment that could help them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients. Being able to help them and give them answers to their pain, and discomfort. Meeting patients with diseases and disabilities made you put your life into perspective. It was nice at the end of the day to be able to say that you helped someone today.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
extremely busy days