Emmi Roth USA Employee Reviews

This company sucks.
None (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIDecember 13, 2016
I should of new right from the start about this company to run. I applied for a supervisor job, they called me for an interview saying they would like to interview me for the supervisor position. I go for my interview and they start interviewing me for production. I told them i was interviewing for supervisor and they had know clue they were even hiring for that position. What a waste of time. Why the heck did they even call me then.

I talked to some of the employees on my way out.
Employee's do more supervising then the actual supervisor. Employees have to set up there own work schedule and employees also do all traing of new hires cause supervisor doesnt know what is going on. Also plan on working 60+ hours a week with no set hours.

By the way its been 2 years and they still havent hired anyone for that supervisor position. And if you do apply here dont waste your time waiting around after interview for a response from them because it will never come.
Cons
Management sucks.
Great people and environment. Relocated HeadQuarters to Wisconsin
Accounting Manager, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJune 19, 2016
I started as a temp to reconcile banks and ended up being the accounting manager as the current one was fired the day before I started.

As in most finance departments, the days were busy yet productive. I learned JD Edwards, I learned how to deal with a different type of industry. The management was supportive and helpful. Co-workers were friendly and hard working.

The hardest part was having to train myself and create worksheets as the previous manager had no schedules (ie. Balance sheet analysis). She had no detail to large entries made during conversion so much time was spent on trying to go back and figure things out which was very time consuming.
Pros
Great People, Rewarding Position
Cons
Temporary assignment. Self taught
Good old boys mentality
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Platteville, WIJune 18, 2016
The Platteville facility is 3 yrs old without the bugs worked out, absolutely NO management team, revolving door personnel roster, and non existing game plan or budget in place.

It has to be the lowest morale in a plant in the state. They don't trickle the $ away, it's more like in tsunami mode 24/7/365.

Great opportunity for anyone straight out of high school or truly lacking any sense of work ethic. You have to truly not care while working there.
Pros
free coffee and sometimes cheese scraps
Cons
low pay, long hours, ever changing employees, sub-par skilled key players, no game plan
Good Team
Accounting Manager, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYApril 17, 2016
The team was very supportive and the work was evenly distributed. The work/life balance was excellent. The training was thorough. No overtime was needed.
Pros
Strong, organized team
Cons
Short term assignment, no room for growth
Great, Fun, Innovative and Caring Company!
HR/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIFebruary 25, 2016
There's always something new going on at Emmi Roth USA! The company allows a work environment which enables you to learn while you work.

Their company structure fits my every need. I look forward to coming to work each day. A company to grow within and looking forward to a bright future within!
Pros
Friendly Work Environment and Great Benefits!!
Great specialty cheese company and good work environment
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIAugust 4, 2015
Month close and start are busiest time of the month.
I have learned several different positions throughout the year and have grown tremendously with the company.
With the growth of the company many in managerial positions are relatively new to the company but bring in great new perspectives.
Disorganized, no established goals, no plan to improve
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WIApril 28, 2012
The company was to family oriented. Struggled to move to a professional environment.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
structure, no goal setting, instability, out dated facilities

Want to know more about Emmi Roth USA?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emmi Roth USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9