Emory Healthcare

Emory Healthcare Employer Reviews

What a JOKE!
Internal Medicine Infusion Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: tuition reimbursement, vanpool/carpool, benefits
Cons: pay!
For Emory to be the best in medicine they suck in managing employees and retention within their clinics. Manangement rarely listens and the small amount that does has not real power to make any changes.
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2015
Organization is invested in the community
Good research based organization
Good co-workers
Productive workplace with great benefits
CNA (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
I loved working for Emory. I would love to go back but in a different department
Productive and fun place to work
Manager Clinic Operations, Transplant (Former Employee), Transplant CenterJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great leadership
This was a fast paced section and I loved every bit of it. Meeting patients and their families, mentoring the staff and helping them reach their potential and working with great co-workers. We had a very strong leadership team.
Emory Healthcare
Patient Access Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: excellent work environment
Emory is an excellent place to work and is very family oriented.

I have nothing negative to report.

Excellent work environment
Emory Advance the Possibilites
Nurse Tech (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2014
Pros: travel nurse assistant
Love working for EMORY HEALTHCARE, because its a teaching hospital. Emory Advance the possibilities, we at Emory always learning. For example, its always new research from CDC about health care environment, that pass on to Emory employees, we have to be train and take classes
Great place
Medical Scribe (Former Employee), Snellville, GADecember 17, 2014
Extremely friendly environment, encouraging, and was a great learning experience.
Surgical Tech in Plastics and Labor and Delivery
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 23, 2014
Excellent place to work! Surgical Tech skills in Plastics and Labor and Delivery
a life learning experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2014
The environment is not a healthy environment there is a few workers that are good to you. This was one of my least enjoyable jobs NO stability at all
Challenging workplace with expectations you do more with less
Manager, Business Operations (Current Employee), AtlantaNovember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: compensation is lower than other healthcare organizations
Great company to move around departments, however executive leadership possess a culture of acting on large projects without analyzing downstream impacts. As you grow in leadership, you end up doing the job of multiple positions that have left the company, instead of having those positions back-filled. Can be frustrating
Emory
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2014
I start my day off by checking electronic inboxes for any messages or physician concerns. I begin to schedule surgical procedures. Through out the day I receive calls requesting patient tranfers and admission to the facilities. I deal with difficult request and must keep the caller satified at all times.
Not condusive to advancement within the entire Healthcare system
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
In need of more advancement, unable to transfer from department to department due to departments wanting to keep the same employees in place
Sitter (Former Employee), Snellville, GANovember 2, 2014
I enjoyed working one on one with clients to assist them with their daily living.
The Decatur Plaza call Center is ridiculous
Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Decatur, GAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: medical benefits.
Cons: environment is oppresive and management do not know what they are doing
Management in the decatur plaza call center is disorganzied, untrained and too young to manage people. My particular superviser manages us like we are children. You get in trouble for going to use the bathroom. You get in trouble for trying to help patients and do your job. Negative feedback only no encouraging feedback. You will have to leave the call center to advance. PTO time is horrible. 16 days a year to cover sick, vacation holidays. The policies on agent grading change with the wind. Mangers are uninformed and of no help at all. The call center is run like a sweat shop in a third world country.
Productive workplace
Medical Coder II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2014
Emory is a great place to work, the career and family balance is good. Emory benefits and pay are in line with the industry. Management has been great in the past, letting you know what your duties were and allowing you to do so. It seems that my department is going in a micra management direction (new management). Emory recently has allowed additional perks like working from home a couple of days a week. This is great regarding my commute and gas/mileage on my car.
Productive work environment/great learning experience
Patient Care Assistant/Technician (Current Employee), Johns Creek, GaOctober 15, 2014
Pros: rewarding, benefits
I enjoy working for Emory Healthcare. I have learned so much through this experience. I love patient care and being able to give back to the community by helping others
former employee
Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta GaOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: poor management, lack of support from hr when reporting managers/supervisors or directors, low pay
The most enjoyable part of my job was giving excellent customer service to my patients and looking forward to payday. The lack of communication and assistance from staff was horrible. I would not recommend this employer to anyone.
Nice place to work
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2014
Awesome place to work with a great environment. staff is supportive.
nurse (Former Employee), clinicOctober 10, 2014
will provide review at a later date for office nurse no other information can be provided at this time
Horrible
Patient Services Supervisor (Former Employee), Decatur, GAOctober 4, 2014
Pros: benefits start the day you start
Cons: hard to advance in your career
The grass isn't always green on the other side. Every hospital pays more than Emory. Way to much politics. The CEO told me network to get promoted even if you are qualified.

1 2 3 4 5