Productive and fun work environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) – Atlanta, GA – January 5, 2017
The following are highlights of my skills and accomplishment:
• Lead a team of 2 designers to develop and implement the graphic, layout, and production research materials while helping clients cut their cost by an average of 10%.
• Oversaw the efficient use of production project budgets to increase department’s revenue by 50% within 5 years.
• Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, flyers, brochures, presentations and advertisements) that have improved client transactions by an average of 45%.
• Time Management Skills: Manage up to 10 projects or tasks at a given time while under pressure to meet strict daily deadlines
• Had one great hard working coworker where we assisted each other in completing project for our clients/customers
• There has not been any hard parts on the job I could not handle
• Most enjoyable part I was doing what loved to be doing
• Learned new printers operating systems, new media settings, and new software updates
Salaried position, stability, great benefits
Not knowing the unknown