EmpHire Employee Reviews

Great company if they can place you on the right assignment
Hospitality Division Lead (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 20, 2017
The temp jobs used to be great, however their employees aren't the best quality so companies don't want to work with them too often; thus you may not get too many offers. This of course, depends on the type of work you do: if you like busting butt in a labor position, then this is the place to check. Working with them in office, is stressful because its family owned and everyone has input on everyone's duties; don't bother unless you like kissing butt and ever changing responsibilities. The owner, however, does means-well, is kind and helpful to his staff.
Fun and Productive work place.
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 6, 2017
Even though it was just a one day experience it was very enjoyable, the management they had there was professional, and at the same time fun to be around, I learned plenty of skills there: Money Management and Communication, the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
No Breaks
Great place to work!
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 6, 2017
I love Emphire. They always tell you what to expect and are an incredibly hard working team. The staff is integrity personified! I can't wait for my next assignment.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
A bunch of crooks that take advantage of the working black poor
Prep (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLApril 4, 2017
I was on my feet for over ten hours(no problem) The problem was they told me when I got hired I was going to make $10 hr,but as the week went by,I only got paid a lousy $8.25 for all of that standing up and working practically non-stop
Pros
I got a chance to meet good people
Cons
They tell you one pay rate, but once you start working for them the rate goes down tremendously
Fun place to work
Notify supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 12, 2017
Emphire staffing agency is a place that look for you a job.I worked at Mannheim auto auction for two years and learned how to understand auctioneer's language, data entry and customer service. the hardest part of the job was making sure all your data was correct, one or two mistakes can get you fired.
Pros
worked only four hour and great pay
Cons
shorts breaks
Great First Job
Server and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMay 20, 2016
I've worked for EmpHire for a little over 6 months now and its a great way to get little bits of experience here and there. They are a staffing agency so they will place me in jobs here and there. I had never had a job before and this gave me a little bit of experience.
Pros
Fun, many different events
Cons
Temporary
Productive and Friendly environment
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 15, 2016
Most events are fast pace but still not very stressful. We spend the day making sure we make our customers satisfied with the our service.
It was a rewarding experience to work at The Miami Open.
Chef (Former Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FloridaAugust 18, 2015
Working for EmpHire. at The Miami Open was a wonderful experience in general. My bosses in the company and in the suites where I worked were the best. My co-workers were not only professional, but a also very helpful and kind. The hardest part was the very long hours. I had days where I worked Fifteen hours long. But it was worth it over all. In general I recommend this event and company to enjoy. I would do it all over again.
Pros
One of the pros of this job, was the fact that I was served Three meals a day.
Cons
I could have just at least one more short break
very funny learning experience
event staff (Former Employee) –  miami, flMay 19, 2015
working here can be stressful but i really enjoyed working as a team with my team member. working as a team got the job done. the part i love the most is working with people who knows that you're human.
Pros
hour break
Cons
temp job
Miami Beach Convention Center (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 10, 2015
Meeting new people from different places were cool. Also learning how to pace myself and move at fast pace and standing up for a long period of time.
Laid Back
Youth Success Coach (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Great opportunities. Room for growth. Several employment opportunities. The coworkers are great! Fast job placement.
Not the best
picker and packer (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaDecember 31, 2014
I worked in a warehouse for contact lenses. They basically hire constantly a lot of people and then weed out the "weak". Unfortunately i got sick a few days in and they used that as a reason to fire me. i also didn't know it was frowned upon to inquire about moving up and the potential but apparently that was grounds for firing also.
Pros
pay ok
Cons
short breaks, unfair treatment
Productive and great work enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 2, 2014
the people are very friendly and they make the work environment safe
It was a school program.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLDecember 10, 2013
Filing
Counter Service
Show Decorating
Maintanance
Pros
It offers many ways to work.
Cons
It was a temporary school program.
great place to experience different events
Suite attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 23, 2013
i got to attend the superbowl. i got to meet people from everywhere. they make sure to put you somewhere you are comfortable.
Freight pusher
Freight (Former Employee) –  Miami BeachApril 12, 2013
A typical day for me was unloading and loading almost ten to 15 trucks that day. I learn that the safe way how to unload the trucks and also when am in the semi I have to be the forklift driver eyes was that they will not hit the freight that in the semi. The management there was nice they tell you that you need too do and they said not be affair to ask question, my co-worker was very friend and easy to get a long with which make the day go by smoothly. the hardest part was pushing the freight the vender, just seeing everything go smoothly and seeing how our hard work pay off.
Productive & Fun Place to work
Furniture Transporter Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 10, 2012
I learned how to solve problems & be immediate service to others to fulfill duties.
Pros
easy going environment
Cons
different job everyday
Productive and fun at the boat show
Labor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2012
I learned that it takes team work to get things done faster. Communication with one another would make things more clearer to accomplish the job. My co-worker was helpful and nice. The hardest part of the job is nothing really. The enjoyable part is that we get to see different boat engine and how it function. I also like that i got to meet new people.