EmpHire

EmpHire United States Employee Reviews

Laid Back
Youth Success Coach (Current Employee), Plantation, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Great opportunities. Room for growth. Several employment opportunities. The coworkers are great! Fast job placement.
Not the best
picker and packer (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FloridaDecember 31, 2014
Pros: pay ok
Cons: short breaks, unfair treatment
I worked in a warehouse for contact lenses. They basically hire constantly a lot of people and then weed out the "weak". Unfortunately i got sick a few days in and they used that as a reason to fire me. i also didn't know it was frowned upon to inquire about moving up and the potential but apparently that was grounds for firing also.
Productive and great work enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 2, 2014
the people are very friendly and they make the work environment safe
It was a school program.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLDecember 10, 2013
Pros: it offers many ways to work.
Cons: it was a temporary school program.
Customer Service
Money Handling
Inventory Stock
Cashier
Filing
Counter Service
Show Decorating
Maintanance
great place to experience different events
Suite attendant (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 23, 2013
i got to attend the superbowl. i got to meet people from everywhere. they make sure to put you somewhere you are comfortable.
Freight pusher
Freight (Former Employee), Miami BeachApril 12, 2013
A typical day for me was unloading and loading almost ten to 15 trucks that day. I learn that the safe way how to unload the trucks and also when am in the semi I have to be the forklift driver eyes was that they will not hit the freight that in the semi. The management there was nice they tell you that you need too do and they said not be affair to ask question, my co-worker was very friend and easy to get a long with which make the day go by smoothly. the hardest part was pushing the freight the vender, just seeing everything go smoothly and seeing how our hard work pay off.
Productive & Fun Place to work
Furniture Transporter Laborer (Former Employee), Plantation, FLNovember 10, 2012
Pros: easy going environment
Cons: different job everyday
I learned how to solve problems & be immediate service to others to fulfill duties.
Productive and fun at the boat show
Labor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2012
I learned that it takes team work to get things done faster. Communication with one another would make things more clearer to accomplish the job. My co-worker was helpful and nice. The hardest part of the job is nothing really. The enjoyable part is that we get to see different boat engine and how it function. I also like that i got to meet new people.

About EmpHire

Emphire provides staffing services and employment opportunities for temp jobs, temporary jobs, employment agencies, temp agency – Read more