Empire Education Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive and fun work place.
Lab Monitor (Former Employee) –  New York StateJanuary 10, 2017
enjoyed my job. I got alone with the staff and students. I felt comfortable with my team and I was always happy to go to work and help others. Nice friendly environment.
Provided accounting support to Accounting Manager and Chief Operating Officer for four post-secondary schools with $5 million in annual revenue.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 11, 2013
Performed daily Accounts Payable and Purchasing functions, addressed vendors’ inquiries, communicated with Financial Aid Department regarding student disbursement payments, and maintained office supply stock. Collaborated with Marketing Department to plan company events. Prepared weekly deposits spreadsheets for each school.
• Reduced office supply budget by $18,000 in 2008-2009 by negotiating with vendors, while order 20% more supplies versus the prior year.
• Coordinated and hosted successful company functions, coordinated successful church functions creating schedules and promotional materials, contacted volunteers and negotiated contracts.
Fun work envionment and still productive.
Marketing and Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 28, 2012
I loved working for them. They were the kindest people and I found it to be a fun work place.
Pros
great people and i loved the work.
Cons
it was only a temporary position.
Fast Paced Private Two Year College
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 17, 2012
Perform daily Accounts Payable and Purchasing functions, address vendors’ inquiries, communicate with Financial Aid Department regarding student disbursement payments, and maintain office supply stock. Collaborate with Marketing Department to plan company events. Prepare weekly deposits spreadsheets for each school.