Empire Liquidators Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced environment with no room for error
Lister (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 3, 2016
The crew was laid, everyone was helpful and worked well together. There was alot of turn over, people fired and hired almost daily. Listers were held to the highest standard, the longest lasting only 3 months.
Pros
Paid lunch on Saturdays
Cons
No job security
Very bad
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fillmore aveJune 10, 2015
Owner was burning plastic inside and subjecting his "slaves" to it, and I felt like my lungs were going to collapse. Very dangerous workplace, the warehouse area was covered in ice in the winter and roof has holes. This place is literally an Upton Sinclair novel brought to life. Prepare to make minimum wage, not a penny more (actually less than that because 2 or 3 hours that you worked will mysteriously disappear out of your check every week). Manager is a very rude person and will yell at you if you need to use the restroom. In summation, if you like being treated like sub-human chattel, then Empire is the right place for you!
Pros
Cons
unsafe work conditions, terrible pay
Productive work place
customer service/ warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  buffalo nyNovember 14, 2014
I started off on the front counter greeting and assisting customers and also picking and giving them there merchandise. I learned how to run the fed ex and ups shipping system on the computer. I also learned how to train people in using the fed ex and ups system. I also used pay pal to take payment over the phone and using a credit card. I managed the shipping department I trained new employees.
I got along very well with my co-workers. The job was fairly easy I caught on to everything very quick. I liked working with the company mostly because of the workers and my supervisor she was very nice.
Pros
discount on merchandise
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
The most slave driven job ever
Front desk data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 1, 2013
This is the most unprofessionally ran business I have ever worked. The boss pretend as if he is not the boss but a regular worker. They are money hunger and don't care at all about their customers. The office is ran by a lil kid who is the son of the boss. I really don't know how they have been open for so long.
Pros
NONE
Cons
UNPROFESSIONAL

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Liquidators. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6