EmployBridge Employee Reviews in United States

Teamwork
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 27, 2016
This opportunity was right on time. Learned how to be a credit analyst. Used new systems such as Get Paid, Credit Risk Monitor, Dun & Bradstreet and Experian to name a few. I understood credit a lot better.
Great Company and Values
MANAGER OF OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJuly 4, 2016
EmployBridge is a great company, they truly believe in work/life balance. I feel they do not invest in what they need to be a successful company. I feel lack of accountability from senior management has greatly contributed to the downfall in sales and clients. I was treated very well while employed, but there is so much drama with upper management it's hard to get your job done correctly. At the end of the day at my level I should not have known all their issues or been brought into their disagreements. This made me feel very uncomfortable at work.
One of the best Organizations to work for
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMay 7, 2016
Employbridge is a wonderful company to work for.
The local management team are awesome and the most supportive team I have ever been a part of.
One of the 5 Philosophies are family life balance. I have been a part of organizations before claiming this. This is the 1st company that truly implements this!
They truly take the time and money to invest in their teams for training to maximize mutual growth of both the employee and their organization.
Long hours for low pay
Billing Lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 11, 2015
The branch locations receive poor training or don't listen to their trainers and therefore make back office life miserable. We work until 10 PM on Wednesdays and make less than $14 an hour.
Pros
Free dinners, free lunches, free breakfast
Cons
Long hours, low pay, horrible communication
Loved the skills I learned
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 9, 2015
On a daily basis I processed payroll, during down time I would audit the payrolls that I would process along with the files that I would create for them. Inputting garnishments was a requirement as well as sending replies for the garnishment by fax & by mail, answering phones for clients & verifying information with & for clients.
Pros
enjoyable position
Cons
no pay increse, only annual bonuses.
Job is easy but need more pay
Billing coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 20, 2015
A typical day at EmployBridge was exciting. You never know what next and what type of work you will be doing for the day. It may start off with billing then goes to payroll. I've learned new programs that I haven't seen before such as Lawson and CRM. Management was very organized. my co-workers are very helpful. The hardest part about being a billing coordinator is when you can't find the billing folder that is assigned to you. Someone may have placed in wrong slot . The most enjoyable part of this job is know that you are not alone. We're like family here.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay rate
High paced work environment
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INApril 7, 2015
High levels of walk in traffic within the branch. Staffing environment , good company to work for as a beginning recruiting position.
Growing fast
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Fast growing and exciting staffing company. Many specialty brands and branches located throughout the US. Very good training and educational departments. Also the company maintains the latest and most updated computers, programs and technology to help make our jobs as easy as possible.
All Hat No Cattle
Alabama Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 17, 2014
They paid great, but no recruiter to help staff/hire the right people I gained placement for.
Pros
great pay
Cons
very little support to back up what i sold.
steady work
Staff Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTAugust 11, 2014
each day i would check in temp employees per department, answer calls and inform candidates on hiring processes, check in the truck drivers and direct them to correct loading dock. I enjoy the interaction with the public and helping people better their current situations. Some of the hardest situations are dealing with numerous and different demands by the managers but I always stayed professional with each situation.
Pros
working with people i am a people person.
Cons
high demads from customer with no appreciation.
Specialized Branded Staffing Service caters to their employees and clients
Staffing Supervisor/PIT Trainer/Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJuly 9, 2014
EmployBridge is a great place to work if you like interacting directly with people. The specialized genre approach to staffing is marketing genius. Management has always been courteous, professional and supportive. I was offered another position with a competitor, however the core values were there deciding factor. Ethical vales are important above salary in this business and I rate EmployBridge in the upper echelon of staffing services.
Pros
flexible/ liberal work schedule
Cons
salary
Productive environment
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2014
Good company to work for, however, does not appreciate long term employees.
Pros
good office environment
Cons
rare pay raises
managing the GM emplolyees was great
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2014
this company had no regard for it's employees and made most feel inferior.
Pros
my employees
Cons
the company and it's management
productive/must be a muti tasker
Staffing Supervisor/Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, N.C.March 20, 2014
Great Great Team! Never bored. Always on your toes. Must be a great multi-tasker. They gave me all of the skills I need to become successful. There is no room for the wicked. Loved it!
Recruiting with a good group of people
Direct Hire Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 10, 2014
Board meeting and coffee opens the day, recruit, recruit and more recruiting. Board meeting to discuss the goals from earlier and keep team updated
Pros
work life balance couldn't be better, pay is good, benefits in 60 days
Cons
training, new leadership, some people don't understand direct hire
Enjoyed the group of people I worked with
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Elwood, IllinoisJanuary 28, 2014
I was not a fan of being on second shift because it eliminated a lot of family time.
Not that different than others
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaNovember 2, 2013
pitched to have a set of values very different than other places I've worked but reality on the front line is no different.
Pros
decent group of people
Cons
if you're accepted
Staffing Provider