EmployBridge Employee Reviews

Management is horrible
Lead Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 18, 2017
The management/supervisor are horrible!! They are rude, talk to like your a child, no respect. Supervisors are unprofessional and talk about you behind your back. They don't care about their employees.
Highly recommend Employbridge as a great place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2017
Worked at Employbridge. It was a great experience. I learned a lot and they were very considerate with us.
Great environment and great culture!
Lots of support!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
There is a VP that takes advantage of Hispanic employees. Would no let them grow, only because he tinks Hispanics will stay anyway. They are loyal and commited.
Family First
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 15, 2017
The company gives you the tools to succeed. My fellow co-workers are great to work with and are very supportive. The Northern region is the best!!! A great team.
Great Place to work
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL/Denver, COApril 10, 2017
EmployBridge has been the biggest blessing on my career. It has take the time to train me and guide me through my career path. I do have a great love for this company, and always will have a special place in my heart.

EmployBridge has great values, program and work ethics. It is a great company as a whole.

I am very proud to say that my fundamentals were build at this great company.
No room for improvement
Corporate Administrator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 10, 2017
I have worked my behind off for years. I have not had a significant raise or any kind of advancement. I am loyal to the company, but that's about it. I love everyone I work with, and I love what I do. I just wish there was a little wiggle room for a promotion for people who work hard.
management is not experienced and work production is in a downhill situation
SAS Center Lead (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79925April 10, 2017
would come back if management was changed. This company does offer great benefits but human resources and management lack experience.
overall its an ok area.
Excellent working environment, team and challenging, rewarding objectives
Risk Department Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 1, 2017
This $2.5 B per year revenue entity, with over 150,000 employees had its reasonable share of legal entanglements. All were expeditiously evaluated, plan-articulated, team enlisted and concluded. Those legitimate were met with compassion and care. Those white paper, spurious actions were each smartly settled at their lowest dust-settled cost.
Volume was high, team became well-oiled and genial, each claim had its unique/interesting challenges and pleasant resolution.
Leadership was supportive, orientation excellent, accountability encouraging and independent resolution power absolute and supportive.
Most challenging was high fraud rate that was too costly to prosecute.
Most satisfying were suit resolutions to the needy that were also company beneficial.
Pros
Independence and success celebrations/bonus'
Cons
Blatant fraud, damaging to so many
Great enviorment
Staff Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 30, 2017
Great environment but the compensation is very low for the workload. As a Staff performance manger, I feel that I am severely under paid. The pay is more conducive to a entry level position.
I had fun working there and learned a great deal.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 30, 2017
I really enjoyed the time I spent with Resource MFG/Pro Logistics. The people were great and the management at the time was sometimes lacking focus but for the most part good experience.
Pros
Good environmernt
Cons
Pay was not that great
Professional, competitive workplace working with equally skilled colleagues.
Sr. Network & Systems Admin. (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 13, 2017
EB / Select Staffing, Inc. was a great place to work and I had the pleasure of working with some excellent SysAdmins and Engineers, wherein all of our team skills on the Infrastructure Engineering Team, were complementary. I also had a great manager.
Pros
Atmosphere, competitive environment.
Cons
Compensation, HealthCare Options & Benefits
Great
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMarch 9, 2017
Amazing place to work, great people and great benefits, the work area is outstanding and this job definitely helps pay the bills..highly recommended it
Pros
Money
Cons
People
I loved being part of the benefits team.
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shelby Twp, MIFebruary 27, 2017
Enrolling employees in their benefits. Working on Eligibility issues. Managed Market Exchange appeals along with completing, processing and implementing the company's National Medical Support Notices. Speaking and helping the employees with their benefits.
Overall
Personnel Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 8, 2017
I really enjoy working for EmployBridge.I have a great team and we all work very well together. Since i have started i have managed in two years to raise my salary by 20%.
Pros
Job Security/Compensation
Cons
level of Dependence on associates
Great workplace
Garnishment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Everyone keeps to themselves, always have different events going on, great benefits and health insurance, good hours and pay
Amazing place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 29, 2016
It is a very fun and rewarding place to work. If you love helping people and love working at a fast pace this is the job for you.
Great place to work at
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 9, 2016
co-workers are great very positive and uplifting. Company offers great pay and bonus. Management is always positive and willing to help you grow. great place to work.
Recruiter
Recruiter/Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 16, 2016
Great Company! Family 1st lots of benefits with Employbridge. Love my coworkers and the clients we service. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people we help find careers
Pros
Vitality
Cons
My commute
Great Temp Agency
Temporary Customer Service, Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2016
This company doesn't offer the most competitive pay for temporary positions, but they offer decent health insurance and the job-placers are very good at finding the best position available for you.
Great Work Environment
Administrator III (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 2, 2016
I loved working for the corporate office for this company. My supervisors and relevant management were always available to answer my questions or teach me different processes. Working for EmployBridge can be fantastic if you are willing to put the work in to show that you are passionate about your position. The best part about the job are the values set by the CEO - the most important of which is family. My management team was exceptionally understanding about a family-work balance. I enjoyed the most my colleagues. I felt like I was going to an office full of friends each day. I wish I wasn't relocating to a different area so I could continue working for this company.
Pros
Work Environment, Advancement Opportunities, Exciting Work
Cons
Temp job atmosphere until you prove yourself
ok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2016
ok company to work for
Not very professional
Clean working environment
There are a lot of nepotism in this organization
Company does not have a clear understanding of work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EmployBridge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9