EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 30, 2017
Wonderful people and a fantastic leadership team. They promote continued education and provide opportunities for you to learn and grow within the company. I was very blessed to work there.
They don't work for their people
Asset Preservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 15, 2017
I got a temp to hire job through them everything was ok until my time was up to convert over to being permanent. Employee solutions never knew anything they didn't communicate with the client I was working for it's just was a bunch of b.s after that I left because I needed a job with benefits
Pros
Hours
Cons
No healthcare/no job security
Bueno me gusto el compaƱerismo
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 1, 2017
Trabaje poco tiempo en la empresa pero si me gusto el ambiente de trabajo y aprendi a operar una maquina perforadora de metales me gusto
Friendly and Professional Work Environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2017
Had good experience working for Employee Solutions. The work environment was friendly and professional. Everyone had the same goal, to get the job done in a safe and professional manner.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 30, 2017
Every work day is like any other, we all work together and meet new people. The hardest part of the job is when other companies order steel brackets and tanks.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Fun plcae to work at
packer picker sorter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 25, 2017
Fast pace and 12 hours a day company shipping out parts for arrowson and cleaning the place to have good custom service.
This is a very fun place to work at , and to learn more about other type of objects that I have not seen or now about.
Qualified
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 3, 2017
Gave me the opportunity to get experience that I used in future employment. Easy to work with and seemed to care about their employees. Would recommend to another...
Great experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXApril 15, 2017
Needs to be more professional with medicating with others also needs to be more trustworthy with their employees with understanding and concern thank you
Good place
Onsite Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2017
Good management. Work day depends on the client you are over, or clients. You become a big part of people's lives by trying to find good places for them to work and become successful.
easy/complicated
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMarch 28, 2017
easy work just to many hours and their was mandatory days you had to work over time an i had to leave early because those mandatory over time days were days I didn't have a babysitter
Pros
occasionally free snacks
Cons
short breaks, no phone connection inside job location
Fast paced workload and culture that included a golf simulator and recreation room increasing productivity and comradery
Shipping & Receiving Associate II (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 27, 2017
Excellent responsive and diligent team members that did not hesitate to take the time to ensure my work related success. I became a respected member of the Callaway workplace culture which helped push me through the challenging and often intense daily workload.
Pros
immediate work placement
great Temp service
Warehouse Worker / Forklift (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 15, 2016
very helpful in job placement from warehouse to food management. company help find me a couple nice jobs in the past wished they could lasted longer instead of temp. but in all they kept me working when needed
Pros
job placement, good pay
Cons
no long term assignments.
Nice Place
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYNovember 4, 2016
They are good people. They will help you get a job thats good for you. they are vary helpful and have some good opportunities for you to explore. They did a grate job with me.
Pros
Good job oppertonaties
Cons
Temp positions can be ruff sometimes
Hard working, productive
Packer Picker. electric pallet jack, assembly line (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 8, 2016
Learned how to use a electric pallet jack. Worked in all type of environments hot cold or humid, sometimes controlled. Co-workers were very respectable and fun to work with, very good trainers. The most enjoyable part of any job is a nice respectable team and a even better management team.
Pros
free lunch depeding on client vey nice teams
Cons
extra hot enviroments
Very productive
Warehouse line worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 28, 2016
I enjoyed this job, the people were nice, and very helpful,I learned a little about sending food down the line, the best part about my job was working with people.
Pros
Break time
Cons
Food on my clothes
Productive Environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2016
Employee Solutions opens doors for many job opportunities. I loved working here at first it was hard to adapt because we had to wrap about 500 burritos or more in less than an hour. During the months working here I wanted to become a Quality Control member.
Pros
Long breaks, Free Lunches
Was hired
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2016
I was given a job offer to work for Employee Solutions in the office. I gave my former employer a two week notice, did the background check, and drug test. With less than a week before my start date they called and told me they where closing the offices in Houston, and I wouldn't have a job. I am now currently frantically searching for something because they decided to hire for a branch that was under review to close. Why bother to hire someone when you're looking to close? I found it highly unprofessional, and discourteous, I was left without a job due to their poor planning and poor communication between offices and headquarters.
Faced paced envorironment
Book Scanner (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 26, 2016
The work was fast paced
Learned how to work in a assembly/warehouse environment and use a computerized device
Management was Ok
Co-workers were fine.
The hardest part was to keep a fast paced rhythm
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good job placing
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJanuary 12, 2016
I manage to have some great job experience working through them. It might not be permanent but good. They didn't have many options besides warehouse work but variety.
don miguel
Overnight Clerk (Current Employee) –  plano rdNovember 10, 2015
Packaging and processing food 5-2Am monday thru saturday hrs very when theres work I'm usually on call haven't had any work in months
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks