EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS

EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Packaging (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 28, 2015
At Employee Solutions, we focused primarily in keeping the areas clean and sanitary. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in team to get the work done efficiently on time.
Very fun and fast paste.
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 10, 2015
Pros: I like the free lunches with the top people
Cons: sometimes i would work through breaks
I really enjoyed working there they helped a lot of people get jobs at the Tulsa bus plant and other factories jobs. My job was exciting and fun met a lot of people of all walks of life.
no comment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2015
No interested in giving a review on this company, as you can tell it was not a pleasant experience and i am looking forward to moving on
good company great benifits
warehouse (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Definitely recommend them. Very good pay. Gruesome hours sometimes, but seemingly unlimited benefits. decent room to grow for employees young and old so it really turns a job into a career. Attenendence and attention to detail is very important with this company but they do not hassle you and make you feel less than what you're worth
Wonderful Company
Lead Trainer/Cell phone packer (Former Employee), Coppell, TXDecember 16, 2014
Trained New Employees, made sure all materials was staged and ready for Shipment
Untapped potential
ORDER CLERK (Current Employee), Mckinney, txSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: overtime when available
Cons: not enough personal time
This is not a true place that provides opportunity, coaching or the desire to be there, the only compensation is overtime
Laborer
warehouse worker (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 29, 2014
Warehouse worker order picker, packer, and shipping. I use an RF scanner in the order picking process and TPC during the packing process.
ZERO JOB SECURITY
S.C. (Former Employee), OklahomaMay 31, 2014
Cons: no holiday/sick/vacation pay, very low wages, substandard health/dental/vision insurance, permanent positions almost non-existent, dishonest management.
If you're looking for a place to call your home away from home, it's not here. Employee Solutions does not care about the temporary workers who are there ONLY to make money for the company. They don't care about the working individuals or their terrible work environments only about making money for the higher ups. NEVER trust this company. They will end your assignment and then fight your unemployment and will keep appealing it hoping you will give up, even if you are clearly entitled to it. They will lie and cheat you any way they can over very small sums of money, while the owner and his corporate cronies are out partying it up and living the high life. If you are looking for temporary positions, do not apply as they are not reputable or honest. Absolutely, hands down, worst temporary service I have ever had the displeasure of working for.
Food production Warehouse
Packaging (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: staying in one posotion for too long making it hard on hands or other limbs.
Work on food assembly line in a very cold environment. Hours would vary each day and were never consistent.
Good Place
Inventory Auditor, Production Lead (Former Employee), Richardson, TxFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: bonus and lunches
Cons: n\a
Good people, they treat the employees good and with respect.
Skip This Temp Service
General Labor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 31, 2014
Cons: poor healthcare, horrible workplace environment, low pay, no guarantee of full time employment, no holiday pay, no sick pay
Very low pay. The staff were inexperienced, not helpful, deceitful. The Corporate office was deceitful as well. They WILL fight your unemployment even if you are entitled to it. DO NOT use this company. It is THE WORST temporary service I have ever worked for.
I was placed at the IC Bus Plant, where I was subjected to the worst treatment I have ever experienced in my life at any job. Employee Solutions staff did nothing to make my situation better. They are only concerned about constantly filling positions. They can't keep the positions filled and as one reviewer has said, it IS a revolving door company. They make money from hiring people and do not care about the treatment of the people that are hired. Save yourself from the headache and skip this company.
Treat employees well
Receiving/Stocker/picker (Current Employee), Wylie, TXNovember 24, 2013
The onsite reps. make it covenant to solve issues for employees
Loved my co-wokers
Payroll Operator (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLAugust 28, 2013
Loved doing payroll for this company and the people that was in management of this company. Really learned a lot in the year that I worked there
Great
Don Miguel's (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2013
Pros: great environemtn
Cons: not enough hours
Great place to work.I enjoy it. I have learned alot about warehousing and leadership,
ES is a temp service
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Garland, TXJuly 18, 2013
Pros: since we worked in the heat, we got free popcicles and powerade whenever we wanted
Cons: the pay
Where I was place had a great group of guys to work with. Being the forklift driver my basic job was to supply the mechanics with whatever part needed to get the job completed.
No Days Off !!!
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Wylie, TXMay 23, 2013
As the summery says, you get NO days off !! Some people I know have worked 3 months straight, 7 days a week !!!!
great entry level opportunity
Business Development Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2013
Pros: very flat company, allows you to cut your teeth in the industry, management is supportive in the growth process.
It is sales and honestly it is a supportive environment in motivating you to success. Success is dependent upon the individual, As most things go with sales the key is to find yourself in the system that is your organization.
New Company
Production Worker (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXMarch 21, 2013
I was a temporay employee I would either prep materials pull materials according to jjob orders
this is a revolving door of employees at the job sites and the company itself
Machine Operator/Assembly Line, Encore Wire (Former Employee), McKinney, Tx.February 4, 2013
The company I worked had bad management, along side a bad agency.
while I enjoyed where I worked and met many people that I can call friends, the company and agency were both ran by "good ol" buddys and prefered the addict over good employees and because of the said addict many people chose to leave, while others that knew of his habbit were eventually forced out.
Productive day filled with many daily functions
HR Assistant/Staffing Consultant/Onsite Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: late hours at times
Assist employees with HR needs, Screening applicants for future and open positions, Attend client meetings to provide proper placement of employees.

EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS Salaries