EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews in United States

Was hired
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2016
I was given a job offer to work for Employee Solutions in the office. I gave my former employer a two week notice, did the background check, and drug test. With less than a week before my start date they called and told me they where closing the offices in Houston, and I wouldn't have a job. I am now currently frantically searching for something because they decided to hire for a branch that was under review to close. Why bother to hire someone when you're looking to close? I found it highly unprofessional, and discourteous, I was left without a job due to their poor planning and poor communication between offices and headquarters.
Productive Environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2016
Employee Solutions opens doors for many job opportunities. I loved working here at first it was hard to adapt because we had to wrap about 500 burritos or more in less than an hour. During the months working here I wanted to become a Quality Control member.
Pros
Long breaks, Free Lunches
Good job placing
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJanuary 12, 2016
I manage to have some great job experience working through them. It might not be permanent but good. They didn't have many options besides warehouse work but variety.
don miguel
Overnight Clerk (Current Employee) –  plano rdNovember 10, 2015
Packaging and processing food 5-2Am monday thru saturday hrs very when theres work I'm usually on call haven't had any work in months
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Productive and Fun work place with great co workers.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2015
Goal oriented work place with daily production goals and a friendly management staff. Friendly co-workers that are willing to work together to achieve all daily quotas and deadlines.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
health care and job security
Fast pace with little expectation of tacks
Welder (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2015
This assignment was not what I expected going to the position of welder. Basically I was skip welding, and even as I agreed to do this I was not happy with the process I believe if I continued with the process it would lessen my skills as a welder.
Pros
very open environment
Cons
process of welding.
Very fun and fast paste.
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 10, 2015
I really enjoyed working there they helped a lot of people get jobs at the Tulsa bus plant and other factories jobs. My job was exciting and fun met a lot of people of all walks of life.
Pros
I like the free lunches with the top people
Cons
sometimes i would work through breaks
typical
warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  austinSeptember 1, 2015
I mean its basically just a staffing service, they help you to get a job and hope you can become company employee. Not to much to say about them.
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2015
At Employee Solutions, we focused primarily in keeping the areas clean and sanitary. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in team to get the work done efficiently on time.
good company great benifits
warehouse (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Definitely recommend them. Very good pay. Gruesome hours sometimes, but seemingly unlimited benefits. decent room to grow for employees young and old so it really turns a job into a career. Attenendence and attention to detail is very important with this company but they do not hassle you and make you feel less than what you're worth
this is a revolving door of employees at the job sites and the company itself
Machine Operator/Assembly Line, Encore Wire (Former Employee) –  McKinney, Tx.February 4, 2013
The company I worked had bad management, along side a bad agency.
while I enjoyed where I worked and met many people that I can call friends, the company and agency were both ran by "good ol" buddys and prefered the addict over good employees and because of the said addict many people chose to leave, while others that knew of his habbit were eventually forced out.
great entry level opportunity
Business Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2013
It is sales and honestly it is a supportive environment in motivating you to success. Success is dependent upon the individual, As most things go with sales the key is to find yourself in the system that is your organization.
Pros
very flat company, allows you to cut your teeth in the industry, management is supportive in the growth process.
Skip This Temp Service
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 31, 2014
Very low pay. The staff were inexperienced, not helpful, deceitful. The Corporate office was deceitful as well. They WILL fight your unemployment even if you are entitled to it. DO NOT use this company. It is THE WORST temporary service I have ever worked for.
I was placed at the IC Bus Plant, where I was subjected to the worst treatment I have ever experienced in my life at any job. Employee Solutions staff did nothing to make my situation better. They are only concerned about constantly filling positions. They can't keep the positions filled and as one reviewer has said, it IS a revolving door company. They make money from hiring people and do not care about the treatment of the people that are hired. Save yourself from the headache and skip this company.
Cons
poor healthcare, horrible workplace environment, low pay, no guarantee of full time employment, no holiday pay, no sick pay
ES is a temp service
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 18, 2013
Where I was place had a great group of guys to work with. Being the forklift driver my basic job was to supply the mechanics with whatever part needed to get the job completed.
Pros
since we worked in the heat, we got free popcicles and powerade whenever we wanted
Cons
the pay
Productive day filled with many daily functions
HR Assistant/Staffing Consultant/Onsite Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Assist employees with HR needs, Screening applicants for future and open positions, Attend client meetings to provide proper placement of employees.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
late hours at times
A productive work place
Data entry/Scanner (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 15, 2012
A typical day at work was always be on time and learning how to be better at work.
Had a great Manager and reasonable.
Great co-workers and there was nothing hard about the job.
Always enjoy Friday because it was the last day of the week.
Cons
15 mnt break
Zero job security
S.C. (Former Employee) –  OklahomaMay 31, 2014
If you're looking for a place to call your home away from home, it's not here. Employee Solutions does not care about the temporary workers who are there ONLY to make money for the company. They don't care about the working individuals or their terrible work environments only about making money for the higher ups. NEVER trust this company. They will end your assignment and then fight your unemployment and will keep appealing it hoping you will give up, even if you are clearly entitled to it. They will lie and cheat you any way they can over very small sums of money, while the owner and his corporate cronies are out partying it up and living the high life. If you are looking for temporary positions, do not apply as they are not reputable or honest. Absolutely, hands down, worst temporary service I have ever had the displeasure of working for.
Cons
no holiday/sick/vacation pay, very low wages, substandard health/dental/vision insurance, permanent positions almost non-existent, dishonest management.
no comment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 26, 2015
No interested in giving a review on this company, as you can tell it was not a pleasant experience and i am looking forward to moving on
Food production Warehouse
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Work on food assembly line in a very cold environment. Hours would vary each day and were never consistent.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
staying in one posotion for too long making it hard on hands or other limbs.
Untapped potential
ORDER CLERK (Current Employee) –  Mckinney, txSeptember 3, 2014
This is not a true place that provides opportunity, coaching or the desire to be there, the only compensation is overtime
Pros
overtime when available
Cons
not enough personal time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9