Employer Flexible Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Dallas Office was AMAZING
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 4, 2017
Honestly I️ wish I️ never left my position here. But I️ was young and needed some time to get myself together. The pressure of growth and responsibilities were a lot. The team is amazing, supportive and just all around good people. Great training, great processes for anything.
Pros
Time off, balanced with life, understanding, no micro-management.
Cons
There is a lot of catty behavior from other offices if one office gets to do something they don’t.
Great work environment and excellent co - workers. Always a joy to go to work due to the fun atmosphere.
Financial Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2016
Everyday was very fast paced yet I was able to enjoy it. I learned quite a bit about start ups then and the work load could be overwhelming but everyone was willing to chip in to help if they could.
Cut throat company
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2014
The only thing good that I can say about this company is that they have decent wages. Other than that, they are a deceiving company and will lie to their clients just to make sure they make a buck.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
No type of getting you used to their company environment or getting to know clients environment.