The Employers Association of the NorthEast has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Management and Leadership Development trainer with program development experience who will play a key role in creating and presenting tools and solutions to address professional development needs of our member companies. Perform on-site and public training in MA, CT and RI. A great opportunity for an individual who possesses in-house training experience to broaden their base of experience by working with companies in a tremendous variety of industries. Due to the geography we serve, candidates who are currently located in the Central MA region are preferred.
The professional we seek will possess:
- Minimum of five years experience conducting training programs in the following areas: leadership skills, team development, interpersonal skills and customer service
- Professional experience within a supervisory/management role required
- Knowledge and application of adult learning principles and effective facilitation skills
- Excellent communication, platform, and organizational skills
- Experience in assessing training needs and developing leadership development training programs
- Strong team skills and the ability to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Experience with one-on-one professional coaching
- Organizational Development and E-Learning experience a definite plus
EANE is headquartered in Agawam MA with offices in Worcester MA, Meriden CT and Lincoln RI. Visit our website for more information www.eane.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer