Employment Group Employee Reviews in United States

Dlf
Pallet Repair, DLF Container System (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 28, 2016
Working dor employment group was the first temp service I worked for the pay could have been better but thanks for the work they provided.
Cons
pay
good with working with people and also cleaning
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 7, 2016
I loved everything about that job. The co- workers were great people and the hardest part of the job was really nothing. The most enjoyable part of this job is cleaning the rooms and making sure the rooms were clean and good.
Good Work Place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 30, 2015
I was a warehouse associate and I started work at 6:30a-3:30p. I opened boxes and poured fruit into a hobbit so they can be processed and bagged. I also broke down the machine to wash after the fruit went through.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No advancement
Friendly co-workers
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MIDecember 6, 2015
Friendly people, didn't like all the hours worked. Job duties were easy. Clean working environment. Friendly supervisor
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
too much overtime
Working temporary jobs at various businesses
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIDecember 3, 2015
They did well on placing individuals into jobs according to experience and skill levels. Often times going out of their way to find the correct position for each individual.
Great experience for it being a temp service
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MINovember 23, 2015
Would recommend thisagency for anyone looking for employment. Had a good experience working for the companies I was sent to.
Pros
worked with my schedule
Cons
temporary assingments
no communication
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIOctober 21, 2015
There is little to no communication with the associates. There is an on site team member on scheduled days and times, however your schedule may conflict with theirs. They don't even go through emergency exit plans, or any thing needed really.
not valued
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 6, 2015
over worked with little breaks. management is terrible about managing workers. leaders don't train well and set yourself up for failure.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
fun and makes your work day go by fast
janitor (Current Employee) –  Ada, miAugust 18, 2015
I learn to have fun at work, work hard will make your day go by fast. Always have smile because it will get you farther in life. The management is good and very friendly.
Temp agency
Production worker for Landscape Forms (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIAugust 8, 2015
Employment group is your typical temp agency. Mostly industrial type jobs with little pay offered. Some jobs are so nice that the employees have stayed with the company through employment group for 10 plus year.
Pros
Some jobs are nice
Cons
Low wages
Productive and Fast paced
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIAugust 7, 2015
The training that was provided was mainly about safety and how to properly complete the task given. one of the most important things that I've learned while at the job was to always follow instructions and safety rules. The management was always willing to work with the employees to resolve problems in a timely manner to continue production. My co-workers were friendly and took their jobs seriously. The hardest part of the job was making sure that none of the parts that I had to inspect had major defects and if I found one then i would report it right away. I enjoyed the fast paced environment and how rare it was to be sent home early because of production ending early for the night because of major errors.
Pros
Met new people, learned new things
Not a good experience
Temp at Iac in mendond (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 19, 2014
They take out a half hour out of your check for lunch even when you only get a 20 or 25 minute lunch everyday that you work. I had an issue with harrasement at an assignment and asked to be reassigned, I was told that they hoped i could afford to be unemployed and I have not heard back from them since.
A great workplace with caring people and management
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIOctober 23, 2014
A typical day was opening up the office and greeting patients. Helping patients to understand their insurance questions. Answering patient calls. Recording information on EM and some paper charts. I learned more billing and coding skills here. Management was very caring and interested in employees concerns and ideas. Co-workers were so kind and patient when teaching new skills such as learning to take X-Rays. We were also a team here and worked to help each other do our best. The hardest part was learning to take the X-Rays because it was very precise in stand and no movement could happen otherwise you had to start all over. The most enjoyable part was helping the patients and the wonderful co-workers.
Pros
wonderful people to work with and being able to help patients
Cons
the healthcare was unafordable
Good for High School Graduates or Stay at home Father/College students
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 3, 2014
I arrived at Employment Group after 5 years of being a Stay at Home Father for my two small children and part time college student. When my neither of my children required daycare (full time students) and I acquired my Associates I decided I had to get a full time job, any job that would help provide for my children while I return to college classes to further my degree. It became apparent that I would have trouble finding the simplest job because of the gap of employment I now had, which brought me to Employment Group. They set me up reluctantly and soon reaped the benefits of doing so because I made them look good at my first assignment until I was hired in permanently. After being with them for a couple assignments now I have learned that no matter how good I am as an employee they will not budge from their very low hire in rate.
Pros
good for people in need of a job right now
Cons
do not pay employees based on performance, flat rate
Fun
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 11, 2014
1 Machine operator 2 different jobs 3 Good 4 like my co-worker a lot 5 nothing 6 the people I have been able to meet
Pros
fun
good
They treated me well.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJuly 16, 2014
There were no benefits offered during the time I work for them though I didn't expect it. It's a temporary job. Though it's a gateway to get a permanent occupation.
Great people to work for.
Machine Operator/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 15, 2014
Employment Group makes working for them easy and convenient.
good enviroment, options for overtime
Temp jobs (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 22, 2014
report to assigned area, do required job, clean work area, work quickly so line does not get backed up
works with you to find you an apropriate job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  battle creek miJune 17, 2014
work in a fast paced environment. possibility to get hired into other companys
Medium Paced Cleaning Job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  AmwayMay 20, 2014
I usually started with mopping stairwells, then going around emptying trashes, then clean the bathrooms, offices, and conference areas.

I usually worked alone or around 1 other person.

2.9