Employment Plus Employee Reviews

It is a temporary service
Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYDecember 19, 2017
They are a temp to hire. There are many different places they could employ a person. They basically take what skills you have and help you find employment.
Pros
jobs
Cons
temporary and sometimes unstable
It was a job but the people treated you right
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 19, 2017
Good place to work the whole year or two i was with them no matter how slow things got they kept me with a job i might go a day or two but as long as i stayed in touch with them an did my part they did theirs
Pros
They will try there best to get you work
Cons
No benefits no real job sercurity
Temporary Job
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  GAOctober 11, 2017
The company put you where the contract has need of and it's up to you to make it work out no benefits no paid vacation it's up to you and the company if they hired you
Pros
Temp to hire
Cons
No benefits
its good if you don't mind being out of work in 30 days
general operator (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHSeptember 27, 2017
the problem with employment plus is the same problem with every staffing company out there. they reel you in with hire in positions.and then lay you off right before your hiring in time.
Good place to get u in the door
Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INSeptember 19, 2017
Good place to get you into a full time job. No issues with getting your money and no issues with employee. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
productive
Packer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2017
Filling orders for different places for Christmas packing everything that you see in Wal-Mart it's a fast place job and the time will fly and you have good benefit
Easy
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYSeptember 9, 2017
Though I only worked there for a short time due to company merger . It was easy down to earth, a lot of computer work and data entry, meeting with plant managers and HR people.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
always changing people
temporary
Temporary Employee for Midwest Express (Former Employee) –  Marysville OhAugust 29, 2017
I had to work there for 17 and a half months to even be hired as a full time associate at Midwest Express and I think that I could have gotten full time sooner.
Pros
Fulltime eligability
Cons
took to long to get full time
A nice and control environment
lead cell operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2017
Working at Employment Plus taught me a lot of management skills they showed me I can supervise 20 or more people in a comfortable environment they made me feel like family
Terrible company
Forklift Operator, Tagger Delivery Driver . (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHAugust 15, 2017
I quite and they refused to pay me my last pay check , after lots of phone calls , and showing at the place in person , i received a chase card they they claimed it has my balance , when i went to activate it , i've been told that it has $0 , i called them multiple times . then later they started hugging up the phone .
I tried to call the main office . nothing .
I advise anyone to stay away from this horrible company .
Pros
No benefits what's so ever .
Cons
Nothing, They will steal your money and end up working for free.
It was an ok work experience
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 11, 2017
It was a ok work experience. I learned that i had to finish school to get a better job. It didnt have enough hours for me to pay all my bills.
I got to meet alot of great people and learn of better employment opportunities.
Production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIJuly 20, 2017
Jobs too far and they never keep u for a long time no benefits the staff never communicate with you not always having employment need something long time
Pros
Good hours
Cons
To far
Great company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 17, 2017
Employment Plus it's a great company that works with a well-trained staff that does that best in finding the perfect jobs for you. Friendly faces that treat you like family
Un dia en el trabajo
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 16, 2017
Llegar temprano coordinar trabajo con el personal de las fabricas.
Productive and fun
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 6, 2017
The job was good. I just didn't like the pay. Everyone was so nice and helpful. We only worked 9 hours a day and we would pack dvds in boxes. I was always in time and got the work done.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hour break
short term employment
labor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMarch 12, 2017
working as a labor for an employment service company
trying to achieve a full-time status for any company that needs tempory labors
I was placed at a company helping them perform their daily job orders this helped me to achieve a full-time status at the company that I was sent to help
Temp Agency
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Imlay City, MIMarch 11, 2017
Very quick on getting you hired and working. They don't call or bother you. All they want to do is get you working. Most peoples issues with this company is that they don't expect to be working hard. Well, it wouldn't be called work if it was easy, now would it?
Pros
Fast
Cons
Great place to work if you're at headquarters
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 19, 2017
Offered great flexibility, with the opportunity to gain work independence experience. Headquarters seemed the placed to be, especially when they flew us out to IN for the holiday party.
The work was fine it was the employees that made the job difficult
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2017
I would work here if I am in need of a job. The work was fun and enjoyable. I could perform the job task with no problem. The hours where great! The only problem was the employees. They were not mindful of other peoples space and privacy. The Ladies bathroom was unsanitary and not up to standards. The cleaners would it but the workers ,would not clean up behind their selves.
they always have work that needs to be done and with pretty good pay
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNJanuary 9, 2017
employment plus is a temp agency place people hire them to find people like me to go work for different company's or private contractors. what i learned while working for them. i learned how to make concrete and how to use it effectively to build a wall. i learned how to put docks in and even how to pull heavy and big trailers behind a truck since I've never done that before. i never worked with the same people more than a week at most but all the bosses i had were very nice hard working people who expected the best from me. i guess the hardest part of the job would be the physical toll on my body but i actually really liked that i got a good workout in while on the job. and the best part for working for them is they were never short of work that needed to be done with decent pay as well.
Pros
job security