Employment Plus

Employment Plus Employee Reviews

Packaging food and put into storage
Bulk Packaging (Former Employee), Imlay City, MIMay 24, 2015
Pros: Great work environment
Cons: Short term assignment
Weighed the foods, put into boxes, then sit on a pallet, then use a pallet jack to put away into storage. Write down how many was done on my shift and the packages of others in my department
Overall Management is poor
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), London, OHMay 21, 2015
Pros: Incentive pay
Cons: Pay cards are a mess
Job fit was very good

But their employees and management is very poor. I don't know where they get their staff. I have worked in the administrative field for a long time and this by far was the worst experience I have every had with a temp. agency. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Good Place to Work
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMay 12, 2015
Pros: PTO
Overall Employment Plus is a good place to work. My only complaint is the lack of advancement opportunities that is available. I have enjoyed my time with them.
Staff was ok.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2015
Pros: clean place to work in
1 out 10------- 5 The co-workers are friendly. Work well with others, It is a great place to work.Hot in summer, and cold in the winter.
An environment where every single person is likable and pleasant.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Carmichael, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: The Comradery
Cons: NA
Every day is a day worth enjoying with a smile. Everyone is respectful and wanting to help. My job is done at my own pace and the harder i work and the more time i put in the more gets done towards a larger goal. Which is helping those who truly need it and there is nothing quite like telling someone there is a way to help when they feel theres no chance or not knowing theres a chance of being what they once were when they had a job.
Great environment to work in with very friendly people.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 30, 2015
Every day is the same. Reworking levers with a sander to meet qualities expectations. I have learned to work a sander. My coworkers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is standing in one place for hours at a time.
laid off
Material Handler (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOApril 30, 2015
Pros: full time work
Cons: laid off
You get to make full time the only thing is that the plant i worked for closed , so i had to find another job. I was placed in a factory in jefferson city mo
Company was ok
Light Industrial Worker (Former Employee), Ypsilanti, MIApril 28, 2015
Pros: Learning different things
Cons: Short breaks
This company was ok. They would have been better if their jobs lasted longer than a week at a time. They are professional, but the places they send you are not long term, not ok for people that have families to support,and bills to pay. The co-workers were very nice and pleasant to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning different things and working in different places.
Great place and people friendly.
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), new albany, inApril 28, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: n/a
They are always calling to see if you want a new position as they get them. They work with you on just about everything. You'll never stay out of work for long.
factory work
packer (Former Employee), Elkhart, INApril 20, 2015
i did a lot of air soft cans. pretty much was in a factory with hardly anyone who spoke english. very easy going job. days dragged by but loved the work. can go onto different lines if need be or wanting to, each line had different products.
easy job to learn
Order Puller (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed the very positive work environment and the work hours. I meet a lot of friendly and helpful people. The best part of this job was I was able to demonstrate my skills as a Forklift Operator.
Typical employment agency
Production Control Material Handler (Former Employee), Columbus, INApril 6, 2015
Employment plus offers staffing solutions for local businesses as requested. Working for EP means in reality working for whoever they are being hired to hire for.
Fun place to take care of customers
Employment plus (Former Employee), Tupelo MsApril 3, 2015
Loved the fast pace environment to customer service and the way customer left happy. I absolutely loved to train and supervise employees!!
Nice place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYMarch 19, 2015
Pros: wage/salary
Cons: not much advancement opportunity
Employment Plus was a fair place to work. They paid a decent wage and had no problems with administration. The only issue I had was advancement opportunities.
temp job is not for me
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAMarch 15, 2015
Pros: the pay and lunch breaks
Cons: not treated as an equal
i didnt really like this job..no 1 it was a temp job so you could be working this job at a company and they could close the assignment any time!!!
the assignment i was on the company they didnt treat you as an "equal" like the other employees and if we complain about anything they would have our assignment closed.
Great place to work. Laid back atmosphere.
Inspector (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: everybody looked out for one another and we got an hour lunch.
Cons: being laid off due to lack of work.
Very laid back work. Able to talk to co-workers during shift. Also got an hour lunch break. Inspected parts for automotive production.
Not understanding of circumstances
Machine Operater (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYJanuary 30, 2015
I called out once. Urgent matter. Family member in hospital due to liver failure. They chose to let me go over that. Pretty bad management and rules if you ask me. I wouldn't work for them again.
Wouldn't work there again.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Redford, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: co-workers worked toghter
Cons: they didn't offer benefits
It was a very uncomfrontable workplace.It was extremely cold. We had to stand for 10-12 hours on cement with no mat to stand on. The management was ok. Lunches were never taken on time. We never knew if we had to work 12 hours til the end of the day
very organized company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJanuary 17, 2015
Good company but I didn't like the place were I had to work. Very hard, and was no recognition to any of the work.
enjoyable working evniornment
Machine Operator, Mule Operator (Current Employee), Madison, INJanuary 10, 2015
learned to run numerous machines as well as how to fix them, it was laid back and a good place to work the management and fellow employees were good to work for and it made the day go by quick

1 2 3 4 5

About Employment Plus

Just as the name suggests, Employment Plus provides staffing services and much more. A human resources provider, Employment Plus – Read more