Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

No Sales Structure
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 21, 2017
There is absolutely no sales structure everything is done with files and contacts that are from 2005. When I would bring in a good lead or prospect it would be taken out of my hands by the owner. I asked how they would like me to set up my week and I was told I can set it up as I saw fit, when I did that it was changed to fit the owners needs which was fine but I was held to the same zip code for 3 weeks straight and was not able to prospect in the other 9 that I had in my territory even though I was getting appointments set in the other zip codes which the owner would take from me. Then when I was told my schedule would be flexible "you can sit my the pool and make phone calls for all i care" is verbatim what I was told by the owner and I showed up at 9 since I had to take my son to school 2 days she let me go for being late.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
I am responsable and productive, hard working
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, TXJanuary 7, 2017
I learn the way company like clen the warehouse and I try to do the best I can every day.

I have some creativity and my job is singular because always I do what my supervisor deserve and a litle big more.

I work with my co workers as a team and we accomplish each other.
Pros
Good realtionship with co- workers
Cons
I look for more income
Friendly Work Place
Temp. Nulite Lighting Inc. Assembler (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2017
Everyone is very friendly to new people. The trainers are very patient and explain things very well. The company was slow at the time I worked there and didn't have very many orders so it was difficult to keep busy all of the time.
Temp Agency
Maintenance and Landscaping (Current Employee) –  Elmira, NYNovember 20, 2016
This is a Temp Agency and I would stay registered with them because they find temp jobs for people who are looking for work. They are a good Company to work with and they care about the people they serve and they do their best to help people with what employment they are looking for.
Anila is a joke
Never gotvwork (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 13, 2016
Been trying to get employment for a month nothing then get a call saying can't start you for another three weeks than get a call being bitched at for Appling for jobs off indeed because they work with employees off indeed, we'll do you job call people back, they pick and choose
Pros
Cons
Waste of te and hoe
This company really cares about their employees.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 4, 2017
I wanted to re-enter the medical field. This company helped me land a good full time job in a large hospital with great benefits in less than a week.
Pros
Really good benefits
Cons
Employment Solutions is a great place to work.
CLS Worker (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 19, 2016
Through Employment Solutions your schedule can be very flexible. It is an independent contract job.You are equipped with the needed training for the job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
responsible for own income taxes.
Great temp agency for hospitality work
Server/hospitality (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2017
Worked here for a few months. Have gotten a couple of gigs. Perfecr for students and people with flexible schedules who cant do a traditional full time schedule
Dont Work here
Personal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 14, 2017
I would not recommend this company to anyone, they work you to the bone and do not compensate you for it, The owners are crazy and money hungry. Again do not work here
Off the scale now a days
Data Entry Clerk / Clerical Worker (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 4, 2015
I feel tension at work on a regular daily basis, I feel like I can lose my job at any time because even the managers have no idea about what is going on within our department!

Don't get me wrong, I like what I do but it's just that there's no opportunity for advancement within the company and I've been working there for a little more than 3 years now!
Warehouse associate
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioAugust 24, 2015
I called Employment Solutions with a problem I had with the place the placed me. I called their employee I talk to called me high maintenance I have never beending called that evey. Rest of their is ok but this employee was very rude. I ask this person why you call me that wouldn't reply. Very bad management the owner need to talk to her employees how to talk to people. I wouldn't recommend no one to look for work through them.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Staffing Agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 1, 2015
This is a staffing agency. I was a contracted employee, along with several others, that was promised a full time position with the State of Arkansas, but instead received a notice that my contract was being pulled. I haven't heard from them since. They haven't offered any other positions at this time.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Don't return phone calls
Temporary work Possibilities
Stock/Server (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYFebruary 20, 2015
In my opinion, Not concerned much for my accident at work. They treated me well before then.
I enjoyed the actual people I worked with and the job placement itself.
The management and employees of Employment Solutions were not helpful when I needed them the most and actually made it more difficult for my accident claim, that was the hardest part for me.
Pros
Available job openings
Cons
No benefits or much concern for employees hired
Temp to Hire missleading
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Elmira, NYJanuary 27, 2015
The promise of temp to hire is misleading as ES cannot guarantee a job after 90days. I had asked for another position other than the one given due to health reasons but ES must have been compensated well by the company as they did not look for other work for me. After my 90days I was dropped by the company saying it was only temp, and have still been looking for work on my own as ES is not trying to assist me in finding work.
Pros
cant think of one
Cons
not motivated in helping find you work
Productive days with wonderful co-workers
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COSeptember 2, 2015
I worked with a lot of management. They taught me to look for the details in the smallest projects. Never over look anything. I enjoyed working with my colleagues learning from them everyday. I always started my day off with a smile and ended with a smile.
Good place to work.
Receptionist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Company has ups and downs like any other place. Coworkers are friendly and always try and help in what is needed. I'm looking for something more long term with benefits and or better pay. Thanks to this company I have learned many things that I am ready to utilize in a much bigger company where I would have growth capabilities. The hardest part of this job is not being able to place all applicants out to work. The most enjoyable is when we place people out to work and they get hired on.
Pros
have an hour lunch.
Cons
no benefits and bad pay.
Friendly atmosphere
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 23, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of work and dealing with documents of family that were effected by hurricane Sandy and Irene so that they could get proper Fema help. my co-workers were a great team of people to work with , we all helped each other when a question or problem came about. The management wasn't so good, well should I say there were three supervisors one of which was a total species of a different kind ( that's putting it mildly) . the most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly co-workers and atmosphere.
Pros
different social gatherings
Cons
no health care
Employment Solutions Review
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 21, 2012
In it's nature as a temporary service, the work was unsteady here. However, the people in the office itself were very helpful and enjoyable. The work assignments however, as the nature of a temporary service, varied from enjoyable to rather dull. I worked at Genesis Innovations (a residential cabinetry company) Parkway Products (in Thixomolding department) and BAE Systems. I also worked for a few other temp. agencies prior to Employment Solutions.
Pros
assigments were given, good atmosphere in their office, helpful.
Cons
no benefits, unstable work and pay.
Productive and fun day as a caterer
Caterer (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYDecember 18, 2012
A typical day at work would consists of setting up for a party and getting ready to help your customers enjoy their fun filled event. I learned how to properly set a table. The management was very helpful and supportive when you had something that you needed help with or you had a family emergency. The co-workers made the work day fun filled and interesting. The hardest part of the job was working with some people who refused to do their job so it made everyone else work ten time harder then what they really needed to. I found serving and help people with questions or problems.
Pros
kept busy, free lunches
easy work but a lot of lazy people
Assembly Line Worker/Runner (Former Employee) –  Fredrick, COJuly 2, 2014
Being at work at 5am work on assembly line putting phone cases together, tearing them down, and/or packaging them. after 2 hrs take a break for 15mins. work for 2hrs then take a 15 min break work for 2hrs then take half hour lunch. Work for 2hrs take 15 min break. work for 2hrs go home around 3pm 5-6 days a week
Pros
easy work free lunch on saturday and sundays
Cons
A lot of lazy people making you work harder for the same wage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.