Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 20, 2018
It’s an agency they can find you a job we’re you can last for years I work for a company though them for 5 years but they never gave me a raise or benefits
Very helpful and rewarding
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Spencer VanEtten NyFebruary 19, 2018
Employment Solutions is a employment agency. The job I was doing through them was a temp. to hire position. They helped find a job that was right for me.
Pros
They helped me find a job.
Cons
was none
Didnt really get hours
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYFebruary 4, 2018
They would have me come to orientation just to tell me there is no hours available for the job this week call back next week not consistent at all and I have children
Very Fast pace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bus Plant Tulsa OkalamaJanuary 31, 2018
I work making mates and cut them out and put them into the oven I was very busy made the day go by faster I enjoyed working and I also enjoyed the people i work with.
slow and boring
WAREHOUSE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Riverside County, CAJanuary 19, 2018
alot of the times there was not enough work for everyone so management would send people home. favoritism was defintely a key role in who got to stay and continue working.
Pros
Cons
low pay
Temp position
Bottle Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 18, 2018
Have to wait for jobs to come in.This is a.Temp service so I don't know what to tell you. I had one job when it ended I haven't been contacted. I still am waiting for a job.
Temp Jobs - Employment solutions
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 16, 2018
If you need a job they will attempt to find you one, tho it may NOT be exactly what you asked for. Often they will put you in a random position until they find a better fit.
Pros
Quick employment
Cons
non-ideal starting jobs, non-personable agents, lack of growth, temp to hire
Good work place
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 14, 2018
Managment was always great.. They always answered questions and left no room to question what your responsibilites were.. The environment and culture was goid to work in as well.
If you wanna work for free
Receving (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CADecember 30, 2017
Worked here for a week, first day was a mess didn’t train just sent to a person to help all 4 days were the same no badge, manager for receiving didn’t even acknowledge we were there, the employees thought we were there dogs because we were doing there work while they got the credit.. very unfair and heavy work. I felt like the pay was ridiculous
Pros
Music
Cons
Wearing eye goggles, management, very heavy items, mandatory is friday Night.!
Productive and Fun Place to work
Quality Inspector/Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 16, 2017
Professional staff always available to answer questions.
Explained assignments thoroughly
Fair pay and assignment to match skills
Willingness to work with all types of people.
Pros
Great Assignments
Cons
Benefits not easy to come by
Relax job atmosphere
Associate Manager- Auditor (Former Employee) –  Solix, Whippany, NJNovember 21, 2017
Management constantly showed interest in our work assignment, they stop by the company and give updates and feedback on a variety of subjects relating to the job
otter box distribution
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 7, 2017
If you are going to work for this distribution be prepared for low pay and long hours. Mandatory overtime was not working with my school schedule. My biggest complaint is that everyone stands packaging cell phone cases in lines for extensive hours at a time and breaks are too short. Breaks were often cut short when having to walk from the other end of the building and everyone in the building takes their time walking to the break area at once. Those who are closest to the break area when it's break time are able to have their full breaks.
Stressful and Difficult to work around.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Waverly, NYOctober 30, 2017
This is a place that hires for temporary employment in hopes that you get hired full time through the business itself. They require you to be on call at all times, otherwise they opportunity will be gone, circumstances are not taken into consideration. If you share a vehicle you will want to be extremely specific on the only hours you are able to work. I had to discontinue this temporary hire because of such problems. That being said, so long as you are qualified, you may find yourself working for several different employers until you are able to get hired full time. The woman that performs the scheduling and deciding however, is rarely in the office, and when she is it is usually before you are out of work, and before you are out of bed.
Pros
they can usually find you something fairly quickly if you are qualified.
Cons
You have to be ready at any time, not good if you have children, share a vehicle or do not have a phone
productive positive
Escort (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJOctober 27, 2017
assist all passengers, help with temporary housing and transportation
escort passengers to shuttles and help locate luges, constantly check updates on the flight reader
Helpful In Finding Me a Job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 7, 2017
The people at Employment Solutions were very helpful in finding me employment. They are friendly and quickly matched with a job opportunity for my skills.
Great Work Environment
Director Campus Kids Learning Center (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 29, 2017
Enjoyed my time working at Employment Solutions. Feel that I was treated fairly by those that I worked with at Employment Solutions. I would recommend this agency.
A good place to work.
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Elmira, NYSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at work is somewhat fast paced. I learned to speed up productivity. The management team is great. The work culture if also great. The hardest part of the job is that it's a tempt agency. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they're flexible.
Revolving door
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2017
People come and go at ES! Do not get to know anyone, that leave soon upon getting hired. Other Staffing Firms as so different! You get job orders via being a favorite.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
management
Work Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40511August 31, 2017
Productive company, clients are engaged in various activities, working toward goals and accomplishments, personal training to implement clients into the work force. Staff training and education provided by the company.
Pros
Excellent population
i just love to drive forklift
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greencastle, PAAugust 30, 2017
I love my job, drive forklift. manager needs to learn how to talk employees. I loaded and unloaded trucks, working on cross dock, we just transferred to a new building from hancock Md to Hagerstown Md. Its closer to me
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no hrs