Employment Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable
Contract Laborer (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 8, 2015
While in-between jobs, I was able to remain active. I appreciate the urgency to place me in temporary positions I enjoyed and am skilled for.
Pros
variety
Cons
variety
Off the scale now a days
Data Entry Clerk / Clerical Worker (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 4, 2015
I feel tension at work on a regular daily basis, I feel like I can lose my job at any time because even the managers have no idea about what is going on within our department!

Don't get me wrong, I like what I do but it's just that there's no opportunity for advancement within the company and I've been working there for a little more than 3 years now!
Employment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 16, 2015
It was easy to work for them I had a set schedule never had an issues getting my check r getting a job or needing time off the hardest part of the job was not being able to return to a place I loved
Productive days with wonderful co-workers
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COSeptember 2, 2015
I worked with a lot of management. They taught me to look for the details in the smallest projects. Never over look anything. I enjoyed working with my colleagues learning from them everyday. I always started my day off with a smile and ended with a smile.
Great place to be!
Director (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 30, 2015
Great company with people first attitude! Deep rooted focus on enriching the life of the people supported as well as the employees.
Warehouse associate
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioAugust 24, 2015
I called Employment Solutions with a problem I had with the place the placed me. I called their employee I talk to called me high maintenance I have never beending called that evey. Rest of their is ok but this employee was very rude. I ask this person why you call me that wouldn't reply. Very bad management the owner need to talk to her employees how to talk to people. I wouldn't recommend no one to look for work through them.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Staffing Agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 1, 2015
This is a staffing agency. I was a contracted employee, along with several others, that was promised a full time position with the State of Arkansas, but instead received a notice that my contract was being pulled. I haven't heard from them since. They haven't offered any other positions at this time.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Don't return phone calls
Enjoying, educational, giving back
CTE College of Cosmetology Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 29, 2015
I enjoy very much working for this non-profit company. The co-works are more like family and we all work hard to provide the best educational environment that we can.
employment solutuins
Packer/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 3, 2015
its great working here they found me a good job same day as i came into the office, the laies are very friendly and very helpful.
Temporary work Possibilities
Stock/Server (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYFebruary 20, 2015
In my opinion, Not concerned much for my accident at work. They treated me well before then.
I enjoyed the actual people I worked with and the job placement itself.
The management and employees of Employment Solutions were not helpful when I needed them the most and actually made it more difficult for my accident claim, that was the hardest part for me.
Pros
available job openings
Cons
no benefits or much concern for employees hired
Great place
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, coFebruary 18, 2015
Listen well to what your wanting and needing in career. They are great at placing their employees in positions they will thrive in.
Pros
listen well
Cons
temp positions
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INFebruary 2, 2015
Employment Solutions was a great place to work . I loved the feeling of helping others improve their lives. The hardest part was finding employers that would take a chance on someone with a disability and look at their abilities.
Pros
most of the time you worked days.
Cons
no raises
Fun, People are nice
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 28, 2015
Productive something new every day, Coworkers easy to get along with fun,The hardest part of job is when you have to walk from end of building to the other. sending out good parts to customer
Pros
fun people
Temp to Hire missleading
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  Elmira, NYJanuary 27, 2015
The promise of temp to hire is misleading as ES cannot guarantee a job after 90days. I had asked for another position other than the one given due to health reasons but ES must have been compensated well by the company as they did not look for other work for me. After my 90days I was dropped by the company saying it was only temp, and have still been looking for work on my own as ES is not trying to assist me in finding work.
Pros
cant think of one
Cons
not motivated in helping find you work
Good place to work.
Receptionist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Company has ups and downs like any other place. Coworkers are friendly and always try and help in what is needed. I'm looking for something more long term with benefits and or better pay. Thanks to this company I have learned many things that I am ready to utilize in a much bigger company where I would have growth capabilities. The hardest part of this job is not being able to place all applicants out to work. The most enjoyable is when we place people out to work and they get hired on.
Pros
have an hour lunch.
Cons
no benefits and bad pay.
Friendly atmosphere
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 23, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of work and dealing with documents of family that were effected by hurricane Sandy and Irene so that they could get proper Fema help. my co-workers were a great team of people to work with , we all helped each other when a question or problem came about. The management wasn't so good, well should I say there were three supervisors one of which was a total species of a different kind ( that's putting it mildly) . the most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly co-workers and atmosphere.
Pros
different social gatherings
Cons
no health care
representative not very attentantive to callers needs or request
temp agenecy (Current Employee) –  rinker material littleton, coOctober 21, 2014
representative not very attentantive to callers needs or request
i like my job
traditional bakery (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 22, 2014
i love go to work to do different thing my boss tell me to do . i learn fast so i can do so much things
temp service
Caterer/painter (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYAugust 4, 2014
temp service work sucks there is no security in it i really dont like that kind of work
foot in the door
Operations Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 22, 2014
material handling
picking merchandise
receiving
truck trip picking
production of items also
Pros
free lunches good people
Cons
pay, job opportunities, culture