Employment Staffing

Employment Staffing Employee Reviews

Very nice Staff there.
Welder Operator (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYApril 2, 2014
Pros: very good team leaders, good pay, fun and interesting work
Cons: very hot, can start on fire easily while welding, physically exhausting
I absolutely loved my job through employment staffing. They placed me at metalsa, where I learned to mig weld, flex core welding, how to use a ferral arm and how to fix frames to be safe enough to ship out to customers. Most of my co-workers were very nice and great to work with, but, on the other hand there were also co-workers who would spread your business through-out the plant for fun. The hardest part of my job was it was very exhausting and I was always very tired when I would get home and try to play with my son and run after him. The most enjoyable part of the job, was that i got to work on my own and at my own pace. Also, the team leaders did great jobs running their teams and if you needed them to take care of something, they were very punctual about it.
Very hard but rewarding work
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Marion, NCMarch 28, 2014
This was a manufacturing position through contract. I did learn a lot at Coats.
not a good work place
Laborer (Former Employee), Concord, NCOctober 21, 2013
Cons: short breaks, not a good place to work
was not a good place to work need better jobs or more pay for the work that is done.
Productive and fun workplace
Line Leader (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 27, 2013
When you are on an assembly line its moving pretty fast that makes the time go by fast.
very productive and always ready to work
sentech services (Current Employee), Center Line, MIAugust 12, 2013
Pros: discounts, free food, great co-workers.
Cons: too much at one time
a typical day at work im making costumers and my fellow co-workers smile and keep focused on the work, i have learned that making a person smile can go a long way, and getting your work done fast an correct might mean a little free time an recognition from your supervisor. there were numerous times i could have tooken the manager position because of my work ethic.my co-workers are wat gives me that drive because not only do i want to be the best or better then the average but i want to also show them the way to work the same way as me im never selfish. the hardest part of the job is wen your supervisor over works u just because your the best. the most enjoyable part is when everything is going as planned"a nice smooth day."
This was a very great and educational position.
Detailer (Former Employee), Graham, NCJuly 11, 2013
Pros: traveling and learning different skills
Cons: no benefits
My typical day at was always busy with multiple hands on activities. I was able to travel with this company and help out with setting up car shows in Kentucky and New Orleans. This job entailed team work. The hardest part of the job was the physical impact on my hands, but that was also the most enjoyable as well because I was able to use my hands as well.
Great place to to work.Love call center atmosphere.
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches /
Cons: a fun place to work.
Calls are coming in fast. I have the opportunity to assist guest with there orders. To work fast and to make sure orders are correctly.
Supervisors and co-workers were very helpful. When guest call in and someone has mishandle their orders.Guest are happy and call or send email order was received.
good temp agency
Accounting/General Clerical (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: had a lot of openings back then
Cons: only had temp assignments
They had me working regularly while I was looking for a permanent position.
Productive and fun working enviroment with room for advancement!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2012
Pros: feee lunces, benfits, and paid holidays
Cons: short breaks and no overtime
Go to work clock in instantly get on phone lines and assits customer. Take about 100 to 200calls per day.
Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative- Duties (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 24, 2012
A typical day at work is performing well for the company.
I've learned how to improve my overall performance score.
The management staff were very helpful in training me on my last job.
The hardest part of on the job is listening to customers complain about poor customer sevice from a previous Customer Service Representative.
The most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer smile, laugh and shop again with the company.