Employment Store Employee Reviews

Employment Store
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 13, 2016
The employment store was great, they gave me many opportunites to work in great facilities and meet new people.

I work in every college in monroe county and i loved it .
Good Company to work for
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 26, 2016
Busy packaging Steel products for external customers
How to package material for safe transportation
Good to work for
Very nice people
Changes in schedules quickly
Ensuring all jobs completed for our shifts performance
I liked it at first
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 26, 2013
It's a temp agency, you will be treated like garbage. Payroll is constantly late. They never pay you for all hours worked. They want you to work overtime but do not want to pay you for it. The assignments you are sent to, are usually filthy ghetto urban areas. They are not honest about the work you are doing and for whom. The recruiters try to be extremely vague to the point of and actually being dishonest. The pay is extremely low compared to other agencies. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest, low pay, terrible assignments
Looking for STABILITY
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 3, 2014
A high demand of workload would be an ideal typical, preferred day at work for me. Everyday should be a learning process and I'm a quick learner. Management should be able to take a breather knowing there is someone knowledgeable and willing to accept tasks of delegation. Co-workers should work as a team to accomplish the goal. The hardest part of the job is not having ample necessities may it be co-workers or supplies in getting the job done. The most enjoyable parst of the job is when I know I've accomplished my job at the end of the day; payday; and the ability to be creative at problem solving and/or proficiency.
Good temp services to work for. They work with you to the best of there ablities
Cook/cook help (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 16, 2012
A day at work for me with the Employment Store was competive and challengin. Being a temp service, everyones looking to get hired. and they will get you in the position that best fits your skills. Its not a hard job to do what you know best, its just doing it better than others. I injoyed the recruiters at the Employment Store. Understandable but strick because we as employees represent the Employment Store name, so if you say you can do it then do it. If I were still living in Rochester, I'd still be working for or was recommende by the Employment Store.
Pros
good pay, place you ware your skills are needed most.
Cons
they hold you under there employment for six months.
profective place to work for
Porter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 18, 2013
I was at work on time I got along with everyone there the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was dealing with customers and they were college students
Pros
free lunches
Cons
they cut my hour with out given me a notice
Im place at whatever school that needs a cleaner for that day.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 26, 2012
The employment store is a agency that business hire to find workers for certain jobs.
Pros
great expriences with alot a people in the work force.
Cons
its not a perminate position.
Enjoyed mytime
Assist teachers (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 19, 2014
I enjoyed working there I would receive a call telling me what schools were available or needed someone to cover a position
Pros
Felt like family at times
Cons
no benefits
Great place to connect with people
HCI Assistant/Benefits Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 19, 2012
Working for various areas within the RCSD. Learned alot about the educational system. Good mamnagement, great people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Employment Store. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4