Emprise Bank Employee Reviews

Good Management that hires top quality people
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, KSApril 12, 2017
Good Management that hires top quality people. Worked with some really good people. Have a really good training program in place. Have good computer systems and a good IT Department.
Not a bad first job place to work
Teller I, II, III, Personal Banker/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Valley Center, KSSeptember 1, 2016
Working for Emprise is a good place to work. They take very good care of their employees. I was a personal banker and a teller and both jobs were very good. Management is alright depending on where you work.
Really good environment to work in, but compensation could be stronger.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, KSAugust 27, 2015
They have an excellent hiring and training program. They are very progressive with their systems that are used and employee some awesome people. The only real flaw I can find with the company is the compensation and benefit package and due to that they have a fair amount of turnover. I really hate to look for other employment, but have to be able to provide for my family and the compensation makes it difficult to. I really love the majority of the people I work with. It is also great to work somewhere that has great products and services to sell. I really enjoy the job I do and it is a good variety of tasks that keep me energized and excited about my job for the most part.
Pros
Get quarterly incentives based on branch performance, Great annual meeting, Excellent training
Cons
Retirement, compensation, leave
Amazing experience
Teller III (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 6, 2014
I couldn't ask for a better company to work for. They take care of all their employees
Emprise Bank
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Wichita KSJuly 31, 2014
As a teller II at Emprise Bank, I served many loyal customers on a daily basis. Overall the environment was good. However, they hire college students, and then won't work around their school schedule. The pay was average for the level of service they expected. I enjoyed working at Emprise Bank, but at times working with management was difficult. Also, demanding of time. Often working hours before or after schedule for even entry level positions.
Good, stable work environment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 30, 2014
I worked part-time as a teller. Typical day included helping customers with transactions and reviewing their accounts. Working with larger deposits from businesses and electronically posting transactions into the system. It was a job I have done before in the past, but I learned about new and improved customer security. The hardest part of the job was working with difficult customers. On the flip side, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers that you develop a good relationship with.
Enjoyable work place, great hours
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 27, 2013
I love working for this company. The customers are great as well as all coworkers.
great customer service values
Teller (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 15, 2013
Great job! really big on customer service no complaints
co workers are great
hard balancing vault
love working with customers
Item processing center
Item Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 9, 2013
typical day make sure all staff has reported in. check emails, correspondence with couriers to insure work would be picked up/delivered in a timely manner. sorted, checked, balanced and finalized the bank's transactions each day.

The knowledge taken away from this job was how to manage people.

Manager was difficult at times due to differences in how employees should be treated.

Hardest part of the job was observing how unfair some employees were treated. The hours, 5:30pm - 2:00am

Most enjoyable when manager was replaced. The morale changed greatly among the co-workers.
Pros
co-workers, customers, balancing/finalizing of all the banking locations's transactions for each day.
Cons
management before replacement, hours
Exciting enviroment to work in
Teller III (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 3, 2012
I really enjoy working at Emprise. I feel as if I am constantly learning and I love working with other people.

My typical day at work consists of your basic banking needs.

Patience is a very important attribute that I learned while working here.

I really enjoyed almost everything about my job, including my coworkers.

The hardest part of my job would be the long days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emprise Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2