EMR Employee Reviews

not my cup of tea
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHFebruary 23, 2017
we worked unsupervised which I did not mind but the management level seemed to not know what they were doing. It always seemed like you never knew what you were doing.
Pros
working alone
Cons
working alone
A fun and very fair place to work.
Graphic Design Artist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Emergency Management Resources is an interesting place to work. The employees are a wonderful mixing pot of very different people who all share a common goal. Aside from owning the company, the president of EMR is a motivational speaker and author. Working for her is always fun because of her high energy and positive affirmations she hands out like candy. However she is no pushover. She is a professional businesswoman and above all she is very fair.
Pros
Break room with snacks, flexible hours, family oriented
Cons
Limited office space, shared building
i also liked working with these peopl
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDOctober 3, 2016
this is the job where learned billing and collections, at first I was not sure I wanted to deal with getting yelled at every day by patients and insurance companies but all in all at the end of the day when I was able to get issues resolved I was fine with my job
Pros
less than a mile from my home
Cons
the pay was horrible
cooperative, love taking care of others
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYSeptember 23, 2016
enjoy working, I do both administive and clinical .perfect with eclinical works.i am very cooperative and good team member ,always on time, very responsible
Challenging Work Place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bay City, MIAugust 18, 2016
I am currently a Floating Medical Assistant. Fill in where needed. Crossed Trained for front Desk Receptionist. Greatest Challenge is working for different Physicians when I fill in for other Medical Assistants. Meaning, it could be one day or a weak. Haven't had the chance to develop a Relationship with Physicians and get use to their work flow. My Goal is to be permanent with one Physician and work the Clinical side; one on one with Patient's. In the future I would like to Teach/Instruct new Medical Assistants. Co-workers are all easy to get along with most of the time and have been very helpfull.
Company expects employees to do the work but doesn't provide working tools so the work can e done
Book keeper/Office Manager/Notary public (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJJuly 23, 2016
Management is always insulting people in lower positions. The company expects the employees to provide the tools they need to use to get their jobs done for example, pens staples etc.
Pros
Cons
old equpoment that is always brokens
Operation Manage for Auto Scrap Yard
Operation Manage for Auto Scrap Yard (Former Employee) –  Bellmawr, NJJuly 14, 2016
managed year and auto store ran front loader ran a crew of 4 kept yard clean, sold parts at the auto store, I worked with all the employees, loved my job
I must look for future employment because of recent lost company contracts.
Environmental Project Technician II (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KS ( Home Office) / Omaha NEMarch 22, 2016
A good company. I have a great supervisor. I really enjoy my work. But I am not working enough. Lost contracts have derailed my workload. Without future work I don't have a future with the company.
I must obtain new employment.
Pros
Good team atmospher
Cons
Not enough work. Company needs new employment horizons.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 8, 2016
Focused on better patient care through healthcare IT and enjoyable interactions with people and organizations. Definitely a place to be.
Emr
SURGICAL SPECIALIST OF CHARLOTTE (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 13, 2016
Great company to work. 80-90% travel with compensation. I learned a lot about project management and communication. Resources were provided to increase our knowledge to become the best trainers we could be.
The hardest part of the job was traveling several weeks in row due to no time for family.
Pros
great co-workers, very supportive
Cons
sitting for long periods of time
very good place to work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJanuary 11, 2016
fun place to work everyone in the company are really nice, also is a good place to learn about scrap metal industry. i use to like to spent time with my co-workers.
EMR Team
EMR Interface Associate (Current Employee) –  Winchester, MASeptember 15, 2015
Great place to work, I have learned a tremendous about of skills while in my current positions. My manager has been great and giving me the opportunities to teach myself new skills. The hardest part of this job is my long commute to work.
Productive computer work
Specialist Caban Resources (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2015
Learned a lot about the medical software and programs
the Co Workers where well trained we all helped each other
The most enjoyable part of working here was working with computers and the management would help with any questions or concerns we have.
Unorganized Management
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellmawr, NJJuly 20, 2015
Good place to stop, not a good place to stay. Management is not coordinated with parent company. Lack of direction and proper project management planning adds to general confusion of technical staff.
Productive work place starts early and go home early
Processor (Current Employee) –  Az, PhoenixMay 27, 2015
I start at 6am int he morning and usually go home at 2.30pm but if there are more work to be done I stayed for 2 or more hours. I learned how to manage my time especially in the morninIg because I have to be at the office before 6am. I usually sleep early so as to wake up early too. I learned how to manage my time.

The hardest part is the waking up so early in the morning. I have to wake up at 4.30 am to prepare and drive to work.

The enjoyable part is going home at 2.30pm More time to do errands.
Pros
Free coffee unlimited the whole day. Free lunch once a month.
Cons
No benefits like PTO, health insurance.
This was a great company I enjoyed working there very much
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2015
Over all the company was great. A typical day at work was working together as a team, management was there if you needed them or if they could help they would jump in and get the job done.
Higly educational, team oriented, outgoing envioronment
EMR Meaningful Use Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNMarch 4, 2015
Constantly busy with different task to complete. Self education along with amazing management training. Fabulous management staff that are willing to work with you in work and everyday life situations that arise. Time management skills are needed for this job as well as patience and understanding. Troubleshooting skills are a must.
Pros
Great staff to work with
Cons
insurance is rather high
Great opportunity.
Contract Cerner Educator (Current Employee) –  NationwideMarch 3, 2015
Teaching physicians and others how to use EMR software is challenging and rewarding. Travel is fun, but can get tiring after a while.
Pros
Travel, money, autonomy.
Cons
Constant travel.
Good job
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXNovember 28, 2014
Very good people to work for, doctors are extremely patient to work with EMR consultants
Unorginized, vast communication gaps
Implementation Specialist, e-MDs (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Typical Corporate mentality, expectations are inconsistent leading to burnout and frequent employee turnover. Workplace itself completely lacks aesthetics.
Pros
Salary is accceptable
Cons
Benifits are limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMR. Our community is ready to answer.