EMSC Employee Reviews

Very unorganized and terrible logistics.
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Troup County, GAOctober 31, 2016
Management often not aware of inner workings of operation. Management often made on ones wishes to manage versus ones ability. Upper management shows themselves to not be eager to correct lower management's failures. Non emergency transportation indeed takes priority over emergency coverage. Nobody allowed to make things right. Overall disaster.
Pros
Decent compensation
Cons
No regards for employees. Very low employee retention.. very high rate of turnover.
I enjoyed working for the Medical Director and 7 VP's.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO 80111May 15, 2015
Various administrative work required for several different executives made the days fly by and my co-workers were very helpful too.
Pros
Gained knowledge of ambulatory care.
Cons
Sometimes Management did not cooperate with each other.
Overall Mgmt
former employee (Former Employee) –  St. MountainMarch 3, 2014
Was horrible! Unless you are a certified Paramedic or EMT you are treated horrible. The female GM in Atlanta was by far the nastiest person ever. And her watch-dog was the second nastiest.
Good work environment
Claims Encounter Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 30, 2013
Audit and Auto Adjudicate non-emergency medical transportation claims. Process detailed billings from providers of non-emergency medical transportation in the State of Idaho and Kansas. Assign pay or deny codes and verify charges for services provided. Receive inbound calls from vendors and patients, researching issues with payments, and maintaining confidentiality at all times. Create reports for vendors and call center management team
Pros
work schedual accommodation
Cons
no cons
Productive and fun Workplace
Representative Insurance Inquiry (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 17, 2012
I sit down and work accounts that have a contract with Reimbursement technology and no one bothers me. I listen to usic as I get my accounts done in a resonable time. My co-workers are very helpful and approachable. My workplace is very family oriented. The hardest part of the job is remebering all the codes neccessary for completion of accounts.
Pros
listening to music
Cons
no room to advance
Great Place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 10, 2012
Loved this job and company was sad when I was laid off. Was a great company to work for.
A day at work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 20, 2012
I worked with a great group of people the CEO was the nicest man. It was a great place to work.