En Pointe Technologies, a leading technology solutions provider, has an opportunity to join their Call Campaign team as a Solutions Consultant. The chosen candidate will be uniquely positioned at the nexus of En Pointe’s sales and marketing operations, and accordingly, there is opportunity for advancement to a number of different roles within the company.
The chosen Lead Development Specialist candidate will be responsible for developing/nurturing leads and transitioning these opportunities over to the sales team. This position offers invaluable sales/marketing experience and is a unique opportunity to break into the IT Enterprise space. The chosen candidate will identify key buyers, develop an understanding of their needs and speak to the value of the specific technology that you are touting that week.
This role is multi-faceted, fast-paced and resides within a fun and vibrant office culture. An effervescent personality and sound phone etiquette are pre-requisites for this position. Along with your base salary, we offer a competitive bonus structure with health, vision and dental insurance.
Please note, this is not a typical sales position, so no cold calling is involved.
- Identify target lists and contacts for outbound sales calls to schedule appointments
- Respond to inbound calls and online inquiries
- Assist En Pointe Account Executives in acquisition of new accounts
- Hit weekly quota of appointments booked
- Work directly with En Pointe’s Marketing Director for outbound call campaigns
- Attend marketing/networking events that En Pointe and/or Microsoft conduct
- Attend trainings on a variety of technology products/services
- Nurture leads that the marketing team has developed
Ideal Candidate's Experience:
- 1-2 years professional Business-to-Business sales experience, technology sales a plus
- Passion for cutting-edge technology
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills including, articulation, grammar and persuasion, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with the ambition to succeed
- College degree, B.A. or B.S. required
- English must be first language
*EN POINTE TECHNOLOGIES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MINORITY, WOMEN, VETERAN AND DISABLED APPLICANTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.*
About En Pointe Technologies
En Pointe Technologies is a national IT solutions provider that serves commercial accounts, government agencies, and educational institutions, with information technology hardware, software licensing support, and IT solutions. Founded in 1993, and headquartered in Los Angeles, En Pointe is well represented in leading national markets throughout the United States. En Pointe has the experience and the technology to help organizations simplify the management of their information technology infrastructure. For more information, visitwww.enpointe.com, www.linkedin.com/company/en-pointe-technologies, www.youtube.com/enpointetech, or follow @EnPointeTech on Twitter.