En Pointe Technologies Employee Reviews

Contracted with Agency for support multiple onsite services
Network Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles CAMay 21, 2014
Support Network, hardware break and fix, project with customer team.
I learned quite a lot at this company. I loved working with my co-workers and we were all very team oriented. Flexible with home/office hours.
Nat'l Collections Manager & Periodic Credit Mgr. (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Not very well compensated for the work and effort demonstrated.
Good company
Senior Symantec Consultant (Former Employee), Gardena, CADecember 11, 2013
I enjoyed the people that I worked with during my time. The customers were outstanding as well.
Great vision, talented personnel
Director of Software and Virtualization (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2013
20 years in operation, the organization still has a good deal to improve around streamlining fundamental operational practices. Beyond that, the opportunities are promising
Productive, Fast paced and free training on the job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Gardena, CAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches and dinners
Coordinated and planned with our client, Union and Wachovia (now Wells Fargo) Banks & on roll outs of computer and telecommunications equipment and disposing of old equipment. Worked at home most of the time utilizing my computer, telephone and office equipment.
Ordered equipment, scheduled delivery and the pick up of old equipment to be returned and inventoried and new equipment asset tagged and inventoried using spreadsheets.
Confirmed with the Banks that all computer, banking and telecommunication equipment was up and running with no problems before the bank branches opened for business
The hardest part of the job was staying late until 4:00 am to make sure the job was completed.
The enjoyable part of the job was when all Banks were up and running within the deadline.
Having a Job
National NOC Manager (Former Employee), Gardena, CAAugust 23, 2012
Manage Global Network Operation Center with 16 engineers.

Monitor
7. Work with communication carriers
8. Work with deparments
9. Work with customers
Productive Fun Place to work
Computer Technician/160 hour externship (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 20, 2012
Duties included customer contact, unloading and loading furniture.
Ruthless Leadership, Poor Visioning
Western Regional Manager of Professional Services (Former Employee), Greater Los Angeles areaJanuary 30, 2012
Pros: they endorse women leadership
Cons: they don't care about their employees, only sales numbers.
The Board terminated the entire professional services team, even while most were billing onsite at customers, in order to pursue an eCommerce, commoditized product, approach to selling to consumers. This was done across the country even though margins on boxes were slim and professional services were at over 20%. Such short-sightedness!