Sr. JAVA ESB Developer (Middleware)
EnTek Partners is an IT Professional Service company delivering custom platforms and application solutions to meet our client’s business needs. With our growth, we are continuously looking for the most talented and qualified information technology professionals. We are currently seeking a Sr. JAVA Developer (Middleware) to add to our team to deliver an application solution within the financial industry. This is a contract position located in North Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for being a technical lead on a project. He/she is responsible for working with the Business Analysts to help gather requirements, and working with the other developers and architects to help design and implement the project or component. Also participates in the project estimate, helping the project manager to oversee the development plus the deployment of the application to production. This developer will work closely with the chief architect to make sure the solution/components meet the business requirements, fit into the overall architecture strategy, and perform as a reliable and professional application.
- Design and develop high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
- Design and develop scalable RESTful web-services in Java and develop reusable libraries and APIs to contribute to best practice for Java application development.
- Write unit and integration tests, within test environments to ensure code quality
- Work with the business analysts and chief architect to explore and suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required solution features as well as monitoring technical progress against plans, while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance.
- Work with system administrators, information architects and client web-app developers to deliver fast, dynamic web propositions
- Work with all relevant parties on the deployment of services to the live site and all intermediate hosting environments
- Be responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all online output.
- Monitor work against the production schedule closely. Provide progress updates, and report any issues or technical difficulties to senior IT management on a regular basis
- Establish realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Help other developers resolve technical problems as well as work with the business analysts team to solve business-related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4-5 solid years of Java
- Experience with Spring
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Analysis
- Experience using Eclipse, CVS, and Maven a plus
- Use of Open Source ESB Platforms (i.e. Mule, Fuse), Mule ESB preferable
- Batch framework knowledge (i.e. Spring Batch) is a plus
- MySQL database knowledge is a plus
- Large/ enterprise application development experience is a plus
- Programming experience in Financial Service industry is a plus
- Knowledge of service-oriented implementation approaches desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working in and ability to understand complex business processes and their solutions
NOTE – Must have experience with JAVA, Jersey and ESB. In addition to that experience with RESTful and/or SOAP Web Services will definitely put the candidate on top. Spring Batch is a huge plus.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry
- 3+ years of experience with Mule ESB
EnTek Partners provides innovative, industry-driven Software Solutions and Managed IT Services to help businesses meet and satisfy their...