POSITION TITLE AND SUMMARY: Administrative Assistant. This is a part time position. Provides administrative support to Management Team and Field Operations personnel to promote business effectiveness and efficiencies.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associates Degree
Required: 1 year
Preferred: 1 year
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Requires the ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and to manage ever changing priorities with minimal direction.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen sense for problem solving.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, QuickBooks (QB) and basics of computer operation.
- Minimum typing skills of 50 wpm.
- Must have technical ability to quickly learn computer systems.
- Knowledge of Access, MS Exchange and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Manage projects proficiently with full accountability for results. Master new technologies to enhance performance and leverage information to achieve results.
- Understand business processes and strive to eliminate non-value added activities.
- Flexibility to work beyond your scheduled hours up to a twenty-five hour workweek.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer Phones
- File customer and company records and documents – digitally and traditional formats.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies used in day-to-day operations.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Print , bind and mail reports.
- Assist the management team and company personnel with day-to-day activities and special projects.
BENEFITS: Production and merit bonuses, future growth opportunities, and movement within company.
COMPENSATION: $10/hour, Commensurate with Experience and Abilities.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: EnVibe, Inc. is a Houston based company. Started in 1997 as a local provider of vibration analysis services, EnVibe has grown to become one of the premiere providers of predictive maintenance technologies in the Gulf Coast Region and across the country for some of the world’s largest companies.