POSITION TITLE AND SUMMARY: Support Coordinator. This is a full time position. Provides administrative support to Management Team and Field Operations personnel to promote business effectiveness and efficiencies.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associates Degree
Required: 1 year
Preferred: 3 years
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Requires the ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and to manage ever changing priorities with minimal direction.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen sense for problem solving.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Quickbooks (QB) and basics of computer operation.
- Minimum typing skills of 50 wpm.
- Must have technical ability to quickly learn computer systems.
- Knowledge of Access, MS Exchange and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Manage projects proficiently with full accountability for results. Master new technologies to enhance performance and leverage information to achieve results. Understand business processes and strive to eliminate non-value added activities.
- Flexibility to work beyond a normal eight (8) hour day and a forty (40) hour workweek.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collecting required expenses and hours from Field Personnel
Submitting to customer as per their requirements (On-Line, by mail, emailing)
- Maintain Accounts Receivable
Collecting customer’s Purchase Orders
Making bank deposits
Maintain company safety logs and records
Submitting required safety documents to customers
Administering safety programs in compliance with Safety Administration Companies (PICS, ISNetworld, PEC Premier, etc.)
BENEFITS: Paid vacation, production and merit bonuses, medical benefits and future growth opportunities and movement within company.
COMPENSATION: $15/hour to $18/hour, Commensurate with Experience and Abilities.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: EnVibe, Inc. is a Houston based company located in the Heights area. Started in 1997 as a local provider of vibration analysis services, EnVibe has grown to become one of the premiere providers of predictive maintenance technologies in the Gulf Coast Region and across the country for some of the world’s largest companies.