We are a well-established company in Fremont and is seeking a candidate to provide accounting and clerial supports as a Junior Accountant. It is temp to perm position. Primary responsibility will be in providing accounts payable and inventory support. Duties include: billing, cash application, general ledger, and reconciliation. May also assist with month-end close. Other responsibilities may include accounts receivable support. Will work closely with Corporate Controller and take on various tasks and projects as requested.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance. Experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, reconciliation and month-end support.
- 10-key by touch.
- Proficient on Accounting software and MS Office
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bilingual in English/Chinese is a plus
Indeed - 17 months ago