Enactus Employee Reviews

Productive experience with a supportive team
Team Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 18, 2015
Pros: Being able to help people and get real life experience.
It is a very good program to get involved in because we can make such a great impact on many peoples lives. Being able to work with people who have so great ideas and making them a reality it worth it.
Productive student led organization for the business department
Member (Current Employee), University of DubuqueApril 6, 2015
in Enactus we would occasionally meet as class to discuss and plan events which would fun our organization. i learned time management skills which i think helped me better organize my school work. apart from time management i learned valuable communication and promptness skills i would have to interact with other student to discuss how to make our fundraising successful and efficient. my peers were amazing it was all business major students who collectively worked towards a goal. The hardest part was learning to break up your time between school work and group work. the most enjoyable part was connecting with other students who are striving to be in the same career field as me or a similar one.
Fun, Educational and dedicated
Researcher (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAApril 5, 2015
Pros: People
Within Enactus we researched how to make a "green" impact on our campus. Doing this we researched every week on different opportunities and had fun while doing so.
ENACTUS is a global non-profit organization which aims to help people in need and work for the social welfare by entrepreneurship actions.
Founder & President (Former Employee), C03February 25, 2015
I founded the ENACTUS chapter in my undergraduate school.
1. Led 3 community projects to help people build sustainable income.
2. Led 1 strategic project, which won 3rd prize nationally, to collect and analyze data to help small business owners solve management problems.
3. Grew from 4 members to 65 members.
Risk Manager/Service Coordinator
Risk Manager/Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Laredo, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: team projects and promotions
Cons: weekly meetings
Set-up organization’s community service events. Input organization’s community service hours. Manage members of student organization through sign-in roster. Notify members of upcoming events. Monitor organization’s behavior.
Real world marketing challenges with classroom team work ethic
Team Member (Current Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 11, 2015
Enactus is a relatively young marketing opportunity that is directly affiliated with the Immaculata University Business Department. Through Enactus, I was able to learn first-hand, real world business and in real time. Each member of our team had to step forward and use skills only previously learned in class as well as their own instinct in the workplace. Our team developed marketing strategies for the selling and distribution of HumanKind Water. HKW is a brand of water that gives back 100% of its proceeds to the building and maintaining of water filtration devices to be used in indigenous areas throughout Central Africa. You can find HumandKind Water in select Walmart stores today.
Consultant- Student
Consultant (Current Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Great organization. Flexible hours and considerate clients.
Hard work
Member (Former Employee), minnesotaJanuary 8, 2015
Much time invested in the office and members were frustrated with the amount of time put in along with competing a college degree
Good experience
EXTRACURRICULAR & VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES (Former Employee), North Dartmouth, MAAugust 25, 2014
My overall experience with Enactus was great. Learned a lot that became beneficial to my life.
Engaging student organization that shows students how they can make a difference
club member (Current Employee), Ramapo CollegeMay 21, 2014
The organization's focus is to create opportunities though entrepreneurial actions. For example, the goal of the sustainability project is to make students on campus aware of their impact on the environment.We sold reusable water bottles and spoke to the school administration to install hydration stations on campus.These hydration stations waste less water than traditional water fountains.
Teamwork applications
Team Member- Southeastern University (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 6, 2014
*Exciting to work with others
* Learnt many managerial skills
* Event planning skills acquired
Innovation
Project Leader (Former Employee), Hartsville, SCApril 24, 2014
Enactus is a global organization that invites students to lead, plan and dream big.
This is how I voulunteer!
Advisory Board Member (Current Employee), Salinas, CAFebruary 28, 2014
I love being on the board of my former chapter and they know the can always reach out to me for advise on business projects.
What I did for the organization and what I have learned from there
Vice President / Controller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 18, 2014
I have gained leadership experience as the Vice President of USC Enactus (formerly SIFE). I organized fundraising events and team building activities for members. As one of the executive board members, I learned that the best way to unite people is to care for them, plan events at their convenience, and gently encourage an open-minded persona. Besides supervising all the projects our members worked on, I was the project leader of Green Project. We met weekly to discuss and evaluate our strategies, and we cooperated well as a team to effectively get the tasks done. We were able to give back to the community by teaching elementary students environmental sustainability and financial literacy.
Productive and rapidly growing organization
Vice President of Marketing (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: opportunities, networking, benefits
It's an incredible team with invaluable executives, officers, and members. I've accomplished so much in my time with Enactus - Missouri State University. I've assisted in business development, marketing campaigns, recruiting efforts, and much more. This organization has given me so many great experiences and taught me very much in a short amount of time.
Entrepreneurs in action
Vice President /Human Resource/Head of Recruitment (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Enactus is an international non-profit organization that works with leaders in business and higher education to mobilize university students to make a difference in their communities while developing the skills to become socially responsible business leaders. Participating students form teams on their university campuses and apply business concepts to develop outreach projects that improve the quality of life and standard of living for people in need.
L
member (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 27, 2013
This is not a company, I don't understand why it keeps coming up as such. Enactus is an organization that I was apart of in college, formerly known as SIFE.
Great mission and purpose
Regional Program Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great purpose and mission, amazing co-workers and staff
Cons: lack of transparency from leadership, lack of advancement and support for employees
Obtained tremendous amounts of experience that can be applicable for many different positions in many different industries. Primarily sales, account management, customer relationship management, regional representative, event management
Productive and Great Learning Experience
President (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 3, 2013
Being president of Enactus (formally SIFE) was one of the best experiences in my life. It was an experience that helped build me into the leader that I am today. I had to learn how to work alongside of others in all types of conditions. I gained a great perspective on how to read peoples characters and that helped out a lot. I had to learn their different skills and talents and place them where I thought they would best fit for the organization. Passion, hard work and dedication was something that I stood by for running this organization and it was my stepping stool that help me succeed.
Ennterprise-rent-a-car
Vice President (Current Employee), Jefferson City, MOMarch 19, 2013
Pros: this organization helps you network with many different employers
Cons: you will not get paid for the amount of work you put into the ocmpany
Working at Enterprise-rent-a-car one of the world’s largest corporations keeps me really busy. I may come into work at 6am to open up the branch. I make sure all the work areas are clean, contracts are ready to be put out and all the cars are clean and nothing is missing. By this time it is 730am and we are ready to open. I make sure our corporate customers are taken care of then I help the random people that come in to rent car and return cars all throughout the day. During this time I am making sure customer are returning their cars when they say they are, I have to make sure that all the vehicles are up to date on their oil changes. I keep track of our corporate accounts and make sure they are paying their monthly balance and ensuring that each customer is completely satisfied. I learned how to control frustrating conversations with customers and work as a team through frustrating situations. The hardest part about the job is being able to multiple things at once, there could be so much going on and you must make sure you do not forget to do the many things that need to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that you are actually managing a successful business and you have all the tools you need to be successful. You’re branches success depend on the work of your team.