Enbridge Employee Reviews

A good place to work but must navigate constant change.
Lead Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2017
A good place to work but must navigate constant change. The company has gone through a corporate restructure and large acquisition which has left a lot of people displaced.
Pros
generous benefits
Cons
constant change
Enbridge Experience
ELTM - Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2017
Positive, management was interactive, co workers were friendly. I worked there until mid 2016 when the price of oil began to collapse. The price collapse led to many people either getting laid off or finding work elsewhere.
adjusting to meet indeed standards
Contract Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, TX 75686August 2, 2017
not a very good opinion started out as has contractor, was told that I would not be hired to a full time employee due to the fact they did away with my position. would have been nice to know this when I started worked for almost two years with NO vacation
Pros
get off at 4:30
Cons
no vacation or time off as a contractor
Stessful, felt like I needed to look over my shoulder.
SCADA LINEOUT ANALYST (SPECTRA ENERGY (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2017
Since this was a contract position there is very little I can say.Was not happy when they cut ALL contractors pay by 10%. Working in a culture where you had to depend on fellow contractor for help and could not/would not get it if they wanted to move a friend in to take your place.
Friendly cooperative group
Senior Consulting Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2017
Pros are as follows:
* Parking garage is great.
* Van Pool is great.
* Office environment very clan and pleasant.

Cons:
* Direct supervisor was not any help
* Had to fine out how to fill out forms for purchasing equipment on
you own.
* Company specifications were out of date.
* Kept make the same costly mistakes from project to project.
Pros
See my review
Cons
See my review
Enbridge is a great client to work for.
Survey Coordinator (Former Employee) –  McGregor, MNJune 22, 2017
Enbridge and their land team that I worked for were great. It was a great learning experience for me to work as a contractor to such a big client. If I were given the opportunity I would very much enjoy working on another Enbridge project.
Good benefits
Operator (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 3, 2017
Good benefits and vacation. Pay is below industry standard, but they make up for it with paid vacation and holidays.Work life balance is average but room for advancement is minimum.
Accountant
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2017
Enbridge acquired Spectra Energy. The culture is changing and is a little stressful right now. As things settle down maybe the company will be a great place to work for. It is to soon to tell.
Working for Enbridge
Utility Inspector (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDMay 29, 2017
With over eight years of experience in the pipeline inspection industry I have had many roles which include inspection over welding, environment, installation, repair, excavation, coating removal/installation, coordination, grading, surveying, sweeping, etc and the list goes on and on. The one thing that ties these related fields together is the one thing that I believe is the most important aspect to them all, Safety. From the minute, I'm in the vehicle driving to work to the last second on the job safety is always my number one focus.

I am very well rounded in the industry and am all always excited to learn. I keep my integrity high and always stay professional. Hiring myself would be great for your company and myself. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Very good organization to work for.
Pipeline Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIMay 28, 2017
Good management, compensation and working environment. I totally enjoy the pipeline maintenance industry. While the company was going through some changes all in all this is a great company to work for.
Decent work place
Maintenance Technician/Electrician (Current Employee) –  Concordia, MOMay 25, 2017
Very good co workers. Home to work time is well balanced for some and not so much for others. The pay is very commensurate with experience. I would recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Pay
Great place Great People
Sr. Field Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Superior, WIMay 21, 2017
Aggressive company with leadership to match.
Outstanding Engineering, construction abilities. A company that truly loves and treats their employees great.
An honor and privilege to have worked there.
Pros
Great, safe atmoshpere to work in.
Cons
Relies on Crude oil prices for survival
great work enviroment
Safety Inspector (Current Employee) –  WisconsonMay 19, 2017
Have worked for this company on a contract basis for 7 years. They are a do what they say company. They are very fair to all employees. This company requires employees to follow a safe work place attitude.
Pros
Great compinsation
Cons
Wish they had more work in Florida
Company going through major changes
Accounts Payable Sr Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
I have been with Enbridge for over 8 years. Overall this has been a great company to work for, however there have been a lot of changes lately that have caused uncertainty for employees. Once everything is settled, I am positive Enbridge will have a bright future in Oil and Gas.
Good long term stability, but poor upper management communication
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2017
Good work life balance. Poor upper management communication. Disconnected from the Manager level down. Canadian office very arrogant toward the Houston office. That may change with the Spectra merger. I hope so for them.
Pros
Steady
Cons
Limited upward mobility in trading and risk organization
Used to be about people, now about money
Workplace Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2017
As business, Enbridge is ok, but people are no longer the driving force in the company. Decisions are made strictly on a monetary basis without regard for the repercussions of said actions. All executive decisions are made in Canada (parent company), and there is a real disconnect with their U.S. counterparts. Also, in the name of confidentiality, significant money has been wasted. Advancement opportunities are all but non-existent below the manager level. Maybe after everything settles it will be fine. Average company, average compensation.
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Fear of layoff, Company leaders not in US
Management was very intense
Financial Analyst III-Gas Accounting (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2017
Management was very intense very skeptical, did not empower its employees or leadership, lack of collaboration very negative environment. Not a positive.
Productive & Intense Work Environment
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNApril 11, 2017
Fulfilling place to work. The typical work week consists of at least 60 hours for the project management personnel. Due to the nature of the projects being supported, the work often extends to personnel time.
IT Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2017
A good company to work for before the merger. Listen to employees voice and take actions to improve all. Concerned about employee's problems and tried to help.
Regular/normal job
Operations Tech./Line Locator (Current Employee) –  Elk City, OKApril 7, 2017
Its an ok place to work if you dont want to advance and you are a supervisors favorite. I am disappointed in the direct supervision here. They pick favorites, and if your not one of them, you will never be able to advance. The pay is good, the benefits are good, but thats about all I can say.
benefits
Cons
limited advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.