Encadria Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Assembly Line
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 21, 2016
It was a very stressful place to work. The pay varied from those of different shifts doing the same job. I worked on a broke ankle the entire time I was there and never got the opportunity to take days off without being threatened of being laid off.
Cons
On your feet in one spot stacking boxes all day.
Good Recruiting Staff
Administrative Assistant (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2015
Wonderful staffing agency to work for. Staff will always work hard try to place you in an assignment that will fit both the consultant and the client.
Porter-Leath (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 30, 2015
Great company. The assignments I have worked on were great. It was such pleasure to work with Encadria Staffing. I would recommend this agency to others.
Inventory specialist
Industrial Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GADecember 16, 2014
I worked as an inventory specialist as a part time position for this company for over a year. The staff is friendly and seems to have the employees best interest at heart. I worked one assignment for nearly 6 months and four years later returned to work a part time position for just over a year while maintaining a full time position elsewhere. The were capable of accommodating the perfect part time experience for me. I would recommend their service.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 17, 2014
Started in Nov 04 with placement at Georgia Pacific covering 6 wk maternity leave in customer service dept. Within 2 wks was effectively handling complete workload. Processing orders, taking inbound customer calls, resolving issues, scheduling deliveries, along with other misc tasks as needed. Because of this, many of my peers worked diligently talking with management & trainers to find an open permanent position within the company. The typical wait period for temp hires is 18 mos. I was hired within 6 / 7 mos.
Pros
allowed me to prove my abilities prior to being hired permanently
Cons
was temp agency
realy help you find a job
Press Operator contracted to GLOBAL TISSUE GROUP (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlApril 22, 2014
the staff are well informed and help you any way they can
you get good pay,help when needed,insurance,holiday pay after a certain amount of time
Temporary Job seeking with numerous perks
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2014
Management at the temp agency provided various opportunities that afforded me a well knowledgeable professional experience.
Great Management
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 18, 2014
A great place to work for. My immediate supervisor is the best!!!
Pros
long term assignments
Cons
not always job security
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 31, 2013
Very fast paced job that is repetitive and reoccurring. The other employees were very friendly and open. The hardest part about the job was being on my feet all day with the constant bending down for pallets. The only thing good about the job was the pay.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
short breaks, long hours, hot warehouse
Good place to work during the time that I was with them.
Utilities Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 29, 2013
I went in as temporary employee and I like the fact that management kept their word and got me hired on permanent at Tosca LTD.
Pros
management was honest.
Cons
had no cons
Document Review
Environmental Clerk (ARC -Georgia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2013
Review emissions documents for relevance to produce to Environmental Protection Agency during a document review. Documents and categorized based on equipment type and area in the mill in which they operate then chemical processes are listed and tagged. Utilized Sharepoint to relay document information to corporate legal department and other managers.
Pros
learned a lot about the pulp and paper mill processes.
Cons
reviewed documents from 1990 through 2013.
a good temporary workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 3, 2013
I worked for three monts at Calwis corporation, the work was very good, and time flew, I got layed off due to some reason and was never explained why
Pros
repetition
Enjoy working different jobs.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2013
Work different job fairs for company. Process paper work. Put employees information into the system,
Pros
had my own office.
Cons
company reorganize department, job was deleted.
It was a fun work place.
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2013
It was a very busy work place never a dull moment. I learned how to input data on different systems regarding check information that was entered into the system. Management overall was not professional with employees. My co-workers were easy to get along with while working. The hardest part of the job was the work hours because it was a third shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was working independent and no one interrupting you while you are doing your work.
Pros
free parking
Cons
short lunches
Great company great hours!
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 16, 2012
You get 40 hours per week. Easy laid back job. Family atmosphere.
Pros
great team workers, 40 hrs a week !
Cons
temp after 8 months, far distance
it was ok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 6, 2012
Some of places were good but some ok
The co-workers were good to work with.There are a lot of diffent places out there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encadria Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.